skfanfic.com repaired

SWAT Kats related fan fiction can be posted here.
MoDaD
Janitor
Flag: United States of America

skfanfic.com repaired

Postby MoDaD » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:13 pm

After much effort the SWAT Kats Fan Fiction Archive has been repaired.

http://skfanfic.com/

The review/commenting system is back in place, but some of the older ones may have been lost - so if yours is missing please consider re-adding them (this will also help me calibrate the commenting system). I realize that the way things are setup may not be optimal, but circumstances dictate a little bit of compromising. The archive has always held a special place for me, as its the oldest surviving SWAT Kats website, and one of my favorite places to go when I was first introduced to SWAT Kats online. Hence why it became a priority item for me at the expense of other projects (apologies to our forum members for the delay in re-doing this place and also thanks to Jacbo1290's patience as I had to delay his project at swatkats.net by months).

Likewise, if there are any stories you think should be given a featured tag, reply to this thread, and I'll pass the suggestions along to Kris. I think the only caveat to this should be that it has to be a story NOT written by you :lol:
2 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
Flag: United States of America

Re: skfanfic.com repaired

Postby Mikazo » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:23 pm

Cool, thanks for the heads up!

Speaking of which, maybe I should update some of the ones I have on there. I'm already cringing looking at some of the things that made it past my filter. :lol:
1 x

Return to “Fanfics”