New Character Idea

SWAT Kats related fan fiction can be posted here.
Cody Furlong
Resident
Flag: United States of America

New Character Idea

Postby Cody Furlong » Mon May 01, 2017 12:29 pm

So I been tinkering with creating a new character for my SWAT Kat Verse who would sort of replace Hard Drive as the electriclly powered villain. Though his abilities would be natural to him, not needing a special coat to wear to use them like Hard Drive does. Instead of a surge coat he would wear a flashy, yellow and black, spandex suit, with a mask, similar to comic book superheros. His current drive behind his actions would be unknown, though it's possible that he was working for someone else. I'm thinking that he might have even killed Hard Drive, in order to perform his crimes and other actions around the city, without raising suspensions that there was two electric themed villains around.

Name: Bolt Thundar
Code Name: Gigavolt
Fur Color: Brown
Body Build: Athletic
Day Job: Nurse
Motives: Unkown
3 x
You search and search for something, never realizing it is within and always has been. You can not find it, you can not understand it, you simply accept, and believe, and it will grow.
- Heretic's Faith, Randall N. Bills

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Re: New Character Idea

Postby Kooshmeister » Wed May 03, 2017 9:15 am

Interesting. But I think offing Hard Drive is a bit much. TboneLaughCait
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Wed May 03, 2017 3:17 pm

You gain my eternal hate RazorAnnoyedCait REVIVE HARD DRIVE NOW!!!! TboneSwearCait

That aside, I'll be looking for where this goes... FeralFrown
1 x

Leon Mane
Resident

Postby Leon Mane » Thu May 04, 2017 5:11 am

What level of criminal activity would he stick to, besides burning out a Hard Drive? And how does he wield his powers? Is he a 'Palpatine' type, with streams of lightning, or does he launch or toss spheres of condensed electricity? Electrically powered heroes and villains can be effective and amazing if utilized correctly. Look no further than Static Shock. His powers (as a teenager) are on the lower end of the middle of the power levels, enough to knock people out, charge or drain anything that holds electrical power, but used creatively, he can do some impressive stuff.
2 x

Cody Furlong
Resident

Postby Cody Furlong » Thu May 04, 2017 9:27 am

Leon Mane wrote:What level of criminal activity would he stick to, besides burning out a Hard Drive? And how does he wield his powers? Is he a 'Palpatine' type, with streams of lightning, or does he launch or toss spheres of condensed electricity? Electrically powered heroes and villains can be effective and amazing if utilized correctly. Look no further than Static Shock. His powers (as a teenager) are on the lower end of the middle of the power levels, enough to knock people out, charge or drain anything that holds electrical power, but used creatively, he can do some impressive stuff.

Other criminal activities would of course be information gathering/spying/hacking, stealing money from banks and atms. As far as powers go he would of course be able to change into an energy form, to enter into and travel through power lines, or anything electrical like Hard Drive could. He would be able to fire bolts of electricity like Palpatine, as well as form ball lighting , which the spheres would stay around after he had tossed them, bouncing around off walls and floor and such.
2 x
You search and search for something, never realizing it is within and always has been. You can not find it, you can not understand it, you simply accept, and believe, and it will grow.
- Heretic's Faith, Randall N. Bills

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Thu May 04, 2017 10:20 am

So he's basically a replacement Hard Drive. TboneLaughCait
1 x

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident

Postby Mikazo » Thu May 04, 2017 11:44 am

Kooshmeister wrote:So he's basically a replacement Hard Drive. TboneLaughCait

Hard Drive may lose his edge. Maybe he can go obsolete like any computer, or his skills don't keep pace with the latest developments.

"I shall hack into your hard drive and download all your files! Muahaha!"
"Joke's on you, Hard Drive. My files are all in... the cloud!"
"Noooooo!"
2 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident

Postby MoDaD » Thu May 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:So he's basically a replacement Hard Drive. TboneLaughCait

:lol:
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Thu May 04, 2017 2:36 pm

Mikazo wrote:Hard Drive may lose his edge. Maybe he can go obsolete like any computer, or his skills don't keep pace with the latest developments.

Who's to say he can't keep with the times? HardDriveIcon
1 x

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Postby TazKat » Fri May 05, 2017 2:47 am

I can see characters like Hard Drive being an arch-nemesis for that possible hacker character they have in the works.

As for Gigavolt, maybe since we already have a computer-based villain, if you want to go the rout of an electric type character, maybe this one can be more weather-based? Point a finger to the sky and Thunderbolt? It may be super effective 8D
2 x
"I heard him scream last night. It was awful! I wish he wouldn't do that when he gets kidnapped." --Lucille, Samurai Pizza Cats

My Artsite
My Blog
Art Commission Info

Return to “Fanfics”