Auxiliary Weapons Panel - Succubus!

If your creative masterpiece doesn't fit in art or text... then place it here! (Music, custom helmets, cosplay)
Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

Re: Auxiliary Weapons Panel - Succubus!

Postby Felony » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:37 pm

LOL I wanna see Felina go "You're not my real aunt!!" And run off. XD
3 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:30 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:Thanks, guys. I had fun talking about it. Hopefully soon we can do Auxiliary Weapons Panels for Doctors of Doom and Turmoil II. ...I meant if and when their scripts turn up.

MoDaD, you talk to the Tremblays, don't you? Maybe you could ask them if they have those scripts lying around... or if there are any other unproduced SWAT Kats scripts or premises that haven't been made public yet.
3 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:10 pm

I finally had time to listen to this episode and I really enjoyed it. When the summary of this script came out, I was not shy about which things I did not like about it (and I haven't read the script as of yet). But I enjoyed listening to people who did enjoy it and hearing them talk about it, I think made me change positions on some parts of the story and remain firm on some parts of the story that I had problems with.

I think this is my favorite episode so far. The conversation in this one was really engaging, smooth and easy to listen to, also interesting and informative. Kooshmeister was great to listen to (as were the others, but he kinda stole the show in this one.) I hope we hear from him again in a future episode.

I also hope there are further Auxiliary episodes in the future. There are so many great topics related to this show that can be covered. Great job everyone!
3 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:50 pm

Ty-Chou wrote:But I enjoyed listening to people who did enjoy it and hearing them talk about it, I think made me change positions on some parts of the story and remain firm on some parts of the story that I had problems with.

What did you change your mind on, if you don't mind my asking?

Ty-Chou wrote:I hope we hear from him again in a future episode.

I do want to participate further. RazorHappyCait
3 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:I do want to participate further. RazorHappyCait

That would be awesome! RazorLoveCait
2 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:16 pm

I know, I just hope I can find time to do it. SergeantRoger
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:
Ty-Chou wrote:But I enjoyed listening to people who did enjoy it and hearing them talk about it, I think made me change positions on some parts of the story and remain firm on some parts of the story that I had problems with.

What did you change your mind on, if you don't mind my asking?

I don't want to get too into it since I feel I really grouched a lot in the thread on the plot summary. I will say that this podcast made me think on Succubus as a whole in a kinder light. And I agreed with a lot of what was said on what are the best parts of this episode. There are just a lot of little particulars within the story that I don't think were done as well as they could be. I will leave it at that. :)
3 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Oh! I also keep meaning to say that I think MoDad does a fantastic job moderating these podcasts. In the episode summaries, I think he gets better and better with moving the episode along and keeping the podcast moving forward. In this auxiliary episode, he did a great job keeping everyone on track and steering the conversation to interesting topics.

And don't think I am not aware that it takes quite a bit of time to put each of these episodes together after the recording is finished. And I hope everyone else who enjoys this is aware of how much time and effort it takes to edit these things like he does. It is seriously amazing how many episodes you've put out in such a small amount of time. When the next episode is finished, I'm immediately hoping for the next one, as I'm sure many of listeners are, but I hope you don't burn yourself out.
4 x

Return to “Other Creative Fanworks”