The MEGA SWAT Kast - Episode 3 - NOW AVAILABLE!

If your creative masterpiece doesn't fit in art or text... then place it here! (Music, custom helmets, cosplay)
MoDaD
Janitor
Flag: United States of America

Re: The MEGA SWAT Kast - Episode 3 - NOW AVAILABLE!

Postby MoDaD » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:03 pm

And, overdue YouTube promo:

3 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:37 pm

who else feels its a little strange Callie drives all the way out to get her car fixed by Jake and Chance? I love it tho cuz They do have great interaction but it must be a long drive lol. So then I wonder how she found out about their garage unless they have a card and just put it in her windshield. It does make me feel like she just knows they're the Swat Kats, either by an intuition passed down by Calista, or she figured who else can keep a jet like that hidden in the city although there are a few criminals who do have air crafts. Either way I would love for her to drive up to the garage just as they are coming back in their jet and they walk in talking about the mission or test run, not realizing shes there and then have that weird awkward moment. Callies just like yeah I already know. Although she does fangirl kinda.
I really want to animate my image of what happend before Callie took her car in, in Giant Bacteria. but after I finish my 6 min one I'm working on now...If it ever gets finnished RazSad

I just realized I accidentally post this here instead of the recent podcast Since they refrinced Callie knowing Chance and Jake.I would delete this but Idon't see a delete button.
Last edited by Jiesi on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:30 pm

MoDaD wrote:And, overdue YouTube promo:

Perfect Promo love it
0 x

Return to “Other Creative Fanworks”