Auxiliary Weapons Panel - Christian Tremblay

If your creative masterpiece doesn't fit in art or text... then place it here! (Music, custom helmets, cosplay)
MoDaD
Janitor
Flag: United States of America

Auxiliary Weapons Panel - Christian Tremblay

Postby MoDaD » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:51 am

Welcome to the Auxilary Weapons Panel, a part of The MEGA SWAT Kast where we break format for a little while to talk to fellow SWAT Kats fans about whatever’s on their minds. Make sure your safety harness is strapped on tight, because we didn’t file our flight plan in advance.

In this episode, Christian Tremblay calls in from parts unknown amid his cross-continental quest to finalize a financial partnership to secure the $10 million budget necessary to launch a new series. Christian talks about the status of SWAT Kats Revolution, the steps involved in making an animated show, and his thoughts on SWAT Kats’ 24th anniversary.

Auxiliary Weapons Panelists:
Christian Tremblay: http://swatkatsrevolution.com
MoDaD: https://twitter.com/TheSWATKats

This is a swatkats.info production. Make sure to follow us on Twitter @TheSWATKats.
7 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident

Re: Auxiliary Weapons Panel - Christian Tremblay

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:29 pm

:) *sign* Thank goodness some update from Christian Tremblay hopefully we might get more news from him Good luck with that meeting Christian cross your finger
4 x

Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Flag: Germany

Postby Mr. Goodkat » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:37 am

Great podcast. It's good to hear more news about the progress on SK Revolution which sound quite promising to me. RazorLoveCait
It would be cool if the Tremblay Bros. would write a short update post on the Kickstarter page about this podcast like they did with MoDaD's and Sage's visit earlier this year. Backers who are not regularly visiting megakatcity.com and the social media surrounding it would also get aware of about this status update this way as this triggers Kickstarter to send an email to all backers.
FeralYellIcon

It would also be a nice advertisement for the podcast in return. ;)
6 x

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:53 am

It would be great if WB would change their mind and give it the go
4 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:00 am

Great podcast, MoDaD! It's good to know that so many people are interested in Revolution; it gives me hope that someday, somehow, the series will actually get made.
Last edited by marklungo on Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:03 pm

Mr. Goodkat wrote:Great podcast. It's good to hear more news about the progress on SK Revolution which sound quite promising to me. RazorLoveCait
It would be cool if the Tremblay Bros. would write a short update post on the Kickstarter page about this podcast like they did with MoDaD's and Sage's visit earlier this year. Backers who are not regularly visiting megakatcity.com and the social media surrounding it would also get aware of about this status update this way as this triggers Kickstarter to send an email to all backers.
FeralYellIcon

It would also be a nice advertisement for the podcast in return. ;)

That would be pretty cool. But, I doubt that'd ever happen... TurmoilIcon
3 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:36 am

Jiesi wrote:It would be great if WB would change their mind and give it the go

I agree with you Warners Bros. Could've at least Change their mind put the Revolution on Adult swim Toonami
4 x

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident

Postby Rusakov » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:35 pm

Prettyshadowj26 wrote:I agree with you Warners Bros. Could've at least Change their mind put the Revolution on Adult swim Toonami

Jason DeMarco has stated before that he is not interested in putting it on Toonami (and I hope the fans aren't harassing him over it).

At any rate, wouldn't it work best on a younger channel (i.e. not Toonami/Adult Swim)? I think it would do better on a more kid-oriented block.

I mean yeah the show is good but let's be honest, it has some cheesiness in the dialog too. Not all adults want that but kids probably won't mind.

P.S. I'm not implying kids are tasteless/stupid, but I think they'd be more willing to overlook dialog cheese vs. adults. And I could very well be wrong anyway. RazSilly
3 x

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:46 am

Maybe Jason Demarko is a dog person? Well get the swat kats back on the air one way or another HardDriveIcon
2 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Great podcast! I love these auxiliary episodes! MoDad, you always come up with super clever openings and this one greatly amused me. I was wondering if it was Christian on this episode when you teased you had a special guest. He is such a kind person to his fans and makes what time he can for them. I also admire his tenacity. I use him as a role model to help get my butt in gear on personal projects as well.

Thanks to all who made this episode possible. It was great to listen to.
4 x

Return to “Other Creative Fanworks”