The MEGA SWAT Kast - Smoking is Bad for Your Health

If your creative masterpiece doesn't fit in art or text... then place it here! (Music, custom helmets, cosplay)
MoDaD
Janitor
Flag: United States of America

The MEGA SWAT Kast - Smoking is Bad for Your Health

Postby MoDaD » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:08 pm

Listen on MixCloud.

With not so plausible deniability, Professor Hackle decides to aid all of kat-kind and make the world a better place by bringing two bloodthirsty revenge-obsessed gangsters back from the dead, turning them into seemingly indestructible, super strong, heavily armed robots, and leaving a pile of weapons and armored transportation at their feet. What could go wrong?

Please adjust your humor targeting displays to the lowest common denominator, and note that the accuracy of recollection missiles may vary.

Show Episode: The Metallikats

Mark Lungo: https://twitter.com/marklungo
MoDaD: @TheSWATKats - https://twitter.com/TheSWATKats
NeeKnight: @NeeKnight - https://twitter.com/NeeKnight
Sage: @MintiSage - https://twitter.com/MintiSage

This is a swatkats.info production. Make sure to BUY SWAT KATS DVDs at WBShop.com to keep Warner Bros. happy: http://www.wbshop.com/product/swat+kats ... 0181482.do

Other listening options available at https://podcast.swatkats.info
8 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Re: The MEGA SWAT Kast - Smoking is Bad for Your Health

Postby Kooshmeister » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:34 am

Needed Kruge's "Get out! Get outta there!" from Star Trek III for the bit with the exploding cigar.
3 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:29 am

Am I the only one that keeps looking at Callie's left arm and how she has two right hands? XD

Great SWAT Kast you guys! MKIcon
5 x

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:42 pm

I bet they were looking at the blinking light on the cigar waiting for it to move like a lazer lol.
RazorLoveCait And Knee knight you just won some fan points for telling it like it is with parents and their kids lol
Never really thought of how Hackle was like look at the mess you made. No. A mess you get a roll of Bounty paper towels metalikats are a disaster. he just totally understates things.
5 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:16 am

Loved the podcast! I busted up at Feral beating up Fango. XD

On that quick change, Chance has his SK suit under the mechanics uniform remember? XD The quick change reminds me of a Venture Bros. episode where Dr. Mrs. The Monarch insists quick costume changes are possible, and says she can change into her villain get up in 10 seconds.

Poecat wrote:Am I the only one that keeps looking at Callie's left arm and how she has two right hands? XD

I see that! Looking closer, you can see the lines showing her hand pointing is a left hand.
5 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:36 am

Felony wrote:
On that quick change, Chance has his SK suit under the mechanics uniform remember? XD The quick change reminds me of a Venture Bros. episode where Dr. Mrs. The Monarch insists quick costume changes are possible, and says she can change into her villain get up in 10 seconds.

LOL I love Venture Bros XD

Felony wrote:I see that! Looking closer, you can see the lines showing her hand pointing is a left hand.

Ah! I zoomed in and I see that now! The hand is just drawn to give a trippie illusion XD
3 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:09 am

That and I think it's easy to mistake her pinkie for a thumb, given how it's positioned.
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:42 am

Kooshmeister wrote:That and I think it's easy to mistake her pinkie for a thumb, given how it's positioned.

Yes. That is exactly what was throwing me off.
2 x

EricoBard
Long-Term Resident

Postby EricoBard » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:01 pm

I've spent a lot of time agonizing over Hackle's decisions throughout the show; he's a compelling case study, right up there with Dr. Light from the Mega Man series in terms of unintended consequences.

I have to say I agreed with the aftermath conclusions drawn up by your panel; in a half hour cartoon show, especially back in the 90's before the advent of the "Rules of An Evil Overlord" and the push for common sense in plot points that followed, a lot goes unexplained or just plain glossed over. Most of the time as I watch things these days, I just keep a disclaimer in my head:

"Events presented in this show may not accurately reflect actual events in the parallel dimension that Megakat City inhabits within the multi-dimensional reality of our universe."

I'm still wondering where quantum mechanics and the physicists looking for answers will go now that the weight of the elusive Higgs-Boson particle has been firmly established at a point in between the values expected for the One-Universe and the Multiverse theories. It's an exciting time in science.
5 x

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:17 am

MKIcon I like this Episode I like it keep it up oh By The Way I don't do smoking :D :D
2 x

Return to “Other Creative Fanworks”