Auxiliary Weapons Panel - Writing In-Character

If your creative masterpiece doesn't fit in art or text... then place it here! (Music, custom helmets, cosplay)
Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

Re: Auxiliary Weapons Panel - Writing In-Character

Postby Ty-Chou » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Much love, Akanekitty!

It might be fun to debate the Feral thing and throw some ideas and scenarios around. I think we'd have fun talking about fanfics and Swat Kats anytime.

If I remember correctly, when the podcast first came out, MoDad made a comment about the podcast possibly inspiring other fans to record their thoughts as well? He does so, so much for the fandom, I feel bad assuming that he should use his time and energy to cater to a topic we randomly want to talk about on HIS podcast. (Love you, MoDad! Don't die on us from fandom fatigue! You do so much! You are awesome! CallieKissIcon2 )

Maybe something like this we can chat among ourselves, either for fun or record it. Or, whatever.
2 x

AkaneKitty
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: Auxiliary Weapons Panel - Writing In-Character

Postby AkaneKitty » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:32 pm

Ty-Chou wrote:Much love, Akanekitty!

It might be fun to debate the Feral thing and throw some ideas and scenarios around. I think we'd have fun talking about fanfics and Swat Kats anytime.

If I remember correctly, when the podcast first came out, MoDad made a comment about the podcast possibly inspiring other fans to record their thoughts as well? He does so, so much for the fandom, I feel bad assuming that he should use his time and energy to cater to a topic we randomly want to talk about on HIS podcast. (Love you, MoDad! Don't die on us from fandom fatigue! You do so much! You are awesome! CallieKissIcon2 )

Maybe something like this we can chat among ourselves, either for fun or record it. Or, whatever.

We should definitely try someday. I look forward to it!
0 x

Return to “Other Creative Fanworks”