The MEGA SWAT Kast – Knockoff Necronomicon

If your creative masterpiece doesn't fit in art or text... then place it here! (Music, custom helmets, cosplay)
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: The MEGA SWAT Kast – Knockoff Necronomicon

Postby Kooshmeister » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 pm

As it turns out, yes, he does have it in Bride of the Pastmaster, albeit briefly.

2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:54 pm

Hmm... with the watch theory out, I would fall back to one of my personal theories about Master P. That as a creature of time, whenever in time the Pastmaster happens to be at the moment doesn't really concern him. He is not troubled by being in a certain place in time. Instead, whenever in time he happens to be, there he sets up camp and just starts messing around with stuff and throwing magic everywhere to suit him. His motives and his way of thinking are very simple and childish. Whenever and where ever he is, he just wants things to be his way, and when he doesn't get that, he throws a fit.

As such, it explains why he keeps going back to pester the Swat Kats when fans have argued that he could just choose another time the Swat Kats aren't in and muck with things there. But as a being who can pretty much be in any time, to him it feels like everyone he's ever met exists simultaneously. And with his immature personality, he keeps coming back to modern day Megakat City not because he wants to take over that particular time, but because he is obsessed with the Swat Kats. Just the fact that they exist and they have bested him on multiple occasions really sticks in his craw. His pride and his pettiness won't let him leave them alone for long. Maybe he chills in another time for a good thousand years, but those darn Swat Kats are still there and thinking about how they outsmarted him every time. Eventually, he can't take it any more and he hops back to the present for a new scheme.
4 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:02 am

What's interesting is that despite being a pocketwatch, he keeps it up his sleeve. Does his outfit have no actual pockets? TboneLaughCait

Kooshmeister wrote:Image

Also, boy a lot of time passed between when he's unearthed and when he confronts the grave robbers: check out the positions of the hour and minute hands. Unless I've missed my guess, it's about 1:35 when he's unearthed, but later on it's 11:37-ish, going on 12:00. RazLaugh
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:43 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:Also, boy a lot of time passed between when he's unearthed and when he confronts the grave robbers: check out the positions of the hour and minute hands. Unless I've missed my guess, it's about 1:35 when he's unearthed, but later on it's 11:37-ish, going on 12:00. RazLaugh

1. Maybe the watch wasn't working properly as a timepiece (as opposed to its usual function as an all-purpose magical plot device).

2. Equally likely, someone on the production crew made a mistake and it wasn't caught in time.

P.S. Yet another great podcast, everybody! Looking forward to the next one.
2 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:43 pm

I always imagined when he used his watch the hands would spin wildly forward or back. I thought that would be a cool little detail , maybe if it was done in a better way like more exaggerated.
And there was something about Ty- Chuos post that for some reason my mind painted a Back to the Future version of the Swat Kats. But I think that would cause a paradox if Pastmaster made it so that the Swat Kats were never born....I bet he'd try anyway.
Attachments
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (95.01 KiB) Viewed 774 times
3 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Return to “Other Creative Fanworks”