The MEGA SWAT Kast - Night of the Dark Kat

If your creative masterpiece doesn't fit in art or text... then place it here! (Music, custom helmets, cosplay)
MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
Flag: United States of America

The MEGA SWAT Kast - Night of the Dark Kat

Postby MoDaD » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:53 pm

To celebrate our tenth episode of The MEGA SWAT Kast, our podcast for Night of the Dark Kat is also a VIDEO cast as well!

Dark Kat decides to diversify his work force with an aggressive hire in the name of Hard Drive, and like most new hires, his suggestions are thoroughly ignored. The crud, as they say, seems to roll downhill. Meanwhile, the SWAT Kats will have to prove that they're more than just two jerks in flight suits... they're two jerks in mechanic's overalls as well.

Please adjust your humor targeting displays to the lowest common denominator, and note that the accuracy of recollection missiles may vary.

Show Episode: Night of the Dark Kat

Felony: http://www.felonykat.com
MoDaD: @TheSWATKats - https://twitter.com/TheSWATKats
NeeKnight: @NeeKnight - https://twitter.com/NeeKnight
Sage: @MintiSage - https://twitter.com/MintiSage

This is a swatkats.info production. Make sure to BUY SWAT KATS DVDs at WBShop.com.

PART 2:

6 x

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Re: The MEGA SWAT Kast - Night of the Dark Kat

Postby Poecat » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:03 am

I am SOoooooooo Enjoying this BroFistIcon
3 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:25 am

Want a drinking game? Take a drink ever time I push my hair back XD I was cringing seeing how often I did that on the place back Madkatlaughing But I will say I am very VERY thankful to have been a part of this and I applaud all the hard work that MoDaD put into this tenth episode vidoe on top of all the other work he has done so far. MadkatUpIcon
3 x

SageSK
Just Moved In

Postby SageSK » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:57 pm

Want a drinking game? Take a drink ever time I push my hair back XD

Or every time I have a giggling fit and/or take off my glasses to wipe away my tears from so much laughing? XD ... Is that a good idea, Nee? >_>

Spectacular work on this one, MoDaD! And, thanks to Felony for joining us! RazorHappyCait
3 x
Se habla Español. | Tweet, Tweet TboneSmile

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:39 am

NeeKnight wrote:Want a drinking game? Take a drink ever time I push my hair back XD I was cringing seeing how often I did that on the place back Madkatlaughing But I will say I am very VERY thankful to have been a part of this and I applaud all the hard work that MoDaD put into this tenth episode vidoe on top of all the other work he has done so far. MadkatUpIcon

SageSK wrote:Or every time I have a giggling fit and/or take off my glasses to wipe away my tears from so much laughing? XD ... Is that a good idea, Nee? >_>

Spectacular work on this one, MoDaD! And, thanks to Felony for joining us! RazorHappyCait

LOL add mine as constantly putting that bit of bangs out of my face. Also that was diet ROOT beer I was drinking. RazEmbarrassed Thanks for having me aboard as this is one of my fav episodes. And OMG Nee’s Dark Kat costume!! Best. Evar.

And indeed MoDaD went above and beyond on this one! I liked seeing the clips of what we discussed because really the animation for this episode was stunning.
4 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:14 pm

Wow MoDad, this was an awesome layout for a video episode. It worked really well. Also, I think the sound editing was really well done, too. There was nothing extra. Every sound bite put in had a purpose and only enhanced the episode. Great job!

For those lamenting all the silly things they did on camera, worry not. I did not see them LOL I listen to the podcast at work so I couldn't sit and watch it. (though I snuck a few peeks at times) Your secrets are safe with me guys ;)

I don't have any comments of my own to add for this one. I just enjoyed listening to it. Great job everyone.
5 x

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:45 pm

For the first time I get to see you guys on YouTube and yet your humor is Still funny including Neeknight's joke :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope I see it one of these days
3 x

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:56 pm

NeeKnight wrote:Want a drinking game? Take a drink ever time I push my hair back XD I was cringing seeing how often I did that on the place back

I pass. No tolerance past 2 lol. So much for the Irish blood in me. I'm surprised I'm not a lush by now with the way these past few years have been
1 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Return to “Other Creative Fanworks”