Cait's boring introduction.

Tell us about yourself and how SWAT Kats is special to you!
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Cait's boring introduction.

Postby Cait » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:33 am

Hi! <^_^>

I'm Cait (not the real name though (thank you, Mr. Obvious!)). I'm from Spain, but english is not a problem to me. I just discovered SWAT Kats 5~6 months ago... now i'm a fan waiting for the revolution xD (let's pray the Tremblay brothers don't bring the new episodes into this century literally, where animations have lost all old values...). And... well... what else can I say? Uh... Nya! <x_x>

Oh! And I've been reading some fanfics recently... Loved War Games and They That Walk In Darkness and it's comic! Just awesome, nya! <*_*>

See ya!
Last edited by Cait on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

MoDaD
Janitor
Flag: United States of America

Re: Cait's boring introduction.

Postby MoDaD » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:43 am

Welcome to the forums! It's always great to have members from all over the world here - and also great to hear that SWAT Kats is popular all around the globe. Since you're into fanfics, consider checking out this recent topic.
1 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:49 am

Thanks!

I saw that post yesterday (i've been following this forum for a week, but i was too lazy to register XD). I have in my pending list Masks, Technical Difficulties series and Last Names series (I just realized it's yours <O_O">), but no time for it <T_T> Good thing holydays are around the corner <^_^>
0 x

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination

Postby LowdogCraft » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:49 am

Welcome to Megakat City! :D I've been considering writing a fanfic, but I'm more of an artist than a writer. I'm still perfecting my technique however. :lol:
1 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."

Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Flag: Germany

Postby Mr. Goodkat » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:51 am

Welcome to Megakat City, Cait. It's always nice to see new members here and that this old show is still able to attract new fans.
Cait wrote:Oh! And I've been reading some fanfics recently... Loved War Games and They That Walk In Darkness and it's comic! Just awesome, nya!

I'm really glad you've enjoyed War Games. :D If you are interested you can check out my still ongoing retrospection thread which is some kind of making-of/post-mortem about it.
Like you, I've enjoyed reading They That Walk In Darkness and The Descent.
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:45 pm

Good to have you with us. :D
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:52 pm

Thanks to all!

LowdogCraft wrote:Welcome to Megakat City! :D I've been considering writing a fanfic, but I'm more of an artist than a writer. I'm still perfecting my technique however. :lol:

Hahaha, in my case I'm nothing x.x My drawing is horrible and my writing... well, a disaster XD However I have lots of ideas... but they will never come to light cos of my skills <T_T>

Mr. Goodkat wrote:I'm really glad you've enjoyed War Games. :D If you are interested you can check out my still ongoing retrospection thread which is some kind of making-of/post-mortem about it.

I was following that post days before I created my account, it's very interesting (I never though it had that much work behind! <O_O">).
0 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Sat May 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Sorry for being so absent these days guys, finals are on the way and cos of that and some personal issues I don't have time for anything. There are a lot of topics I want to reply but I'll wait till I have enough time to redact them properly.

I think in a week or two all will be over and will be able to return to my regular activity.
0 x

Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Flag: Germany

Postby Mr. Goodkat » Sun May 15, 2016 4:09 am

That's perfectly understandable and your real life should always have a way higher priority than your activity here. ;)
So, best of luck with your finals. :D
1 x

Return to “Introductions”