Cosplay showcase!

Anything non-SK related can be discussed here.
LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination
Flag: United States of America

Cosplay showcase!

Postby LowdogCraft » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Since there isn't anywhere to post cosplay things we've created/dressed up as, I've decided to make a forum here. So if you wish, post any cosplays that you own, and if you want, give any other additional info.

The only cosplay I've ever been to a convention in is more of a personal fursuit than anything. This is a fursuit recreation of my OC, Dan McCloud. It wasn't actually created by me, rather by a friend who made a fursuit of her own. I'm super proud of her and how this turned out, and although there isn't much vision inside the suit, I've had a lot of fun walking around and interacting with other people.
The paws were not made by my friend though, and were bought from a shop we don't remember the name of.
IMG_0451.JPG

IMG_0449.JPG

i really need to give him a good brush... RazEmbarrassed
3 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Writer, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
also i'm bi
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."
Icon by @menacing-marshmallow on Tumblr

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Re: Cosplay showcase!

Postby Cait » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:56 pm

LOVE IT!!! RazorLoveCait

I have already showed it, but here is mine! Squall from Final Fantasy 8.

ImageImage

And of course, my Razor fursuit xD (fixed today and ready to use in another con in april RazorHappyCait )
Here I am with another fursuiter that I have encountered in two consecutive cons. (In fact I want to tell her to make my fursuit. She not only did hers, but like another 5! They were the best of the con RazorLoveCait ).

^AEEE12FEA907E8A58FB97810C9B125BAB66446E7AE3954B5C4^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
2 x

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident

Postby Mikazo » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:22 pm

LowdogCraft wrote:Since there isn't anywhere to post cosplay things we've created/dressed up as, I've decided to make a forum here. So if you wish, post any cosplays that you own, and if you want, give any other additional info.

Cool! Any relation to Fox McCloud? :)

Cosplaying always sounded interesting to me. The trouble is deciding on just what the heck to go as. :?
1 x

SVMON94
Resident
Flag: Finland

Postby SVMON94 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:41 am

Oh neat a cosplay thread,I'll show the most recent cosplay,Calie!
I commissioned the cosplay from a friend,Her deviantart page can be found here
Photographer's page is here
Happy that i didn't have to browse trough 100+ images to find the good ones instead the photographer gave me only the good shots. For some reason i got asked like 100+ times that does it hurt to walk with those shoes. A really awkward question with an obivious answer. Almost nobody regonized me. (kinda expected) Anyway,it's really fun to cosplay as callie and the photoshoot was really fun to do as well. Side note:when the convention was on,in the same building there was a boat exhibit.

4 x
I ship felina x callie with a burning passion.

Swatkatfan21
Long-Term Resident

Postby Swatkatfan21 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:29 am

Wow, I really need to get a jumpstart on my new cosplays! Still in the process of turning my desk into a workstation. You all did such amazing work! TurboKatBounce
0 x

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination

Postby LowdogCraft » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:13 pm

Mikazo wrote:
LowdogCraft wrote:Since there isn't anywhere to post cosplay things we've created/dressed up as, I've decided to make a forum here. So if you wish, post any cosplays that you own, and if you want, give any other additional info.

Cool! Any relation to Fox McCloud? :)

Cosplaying always sounded interesting to me. The trouble is deciding on just what the heck to go as. :?

He used to have somewhat of a relationship with Fox McCloud, but I decided to cut that out of his lore, but keep his last name, haha.

When it comes to cosplaying, it's mainly about asking yourself, "Can I act like this character?" OCs are significantly easier to cosplay as, but you might have to put more money into it.
1 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Writer, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
also i'm bi
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."
Icon by @menacing-marshmallow on Tumblr

Return to “General Discussion”