I need the SWAT Kats...

Anything non-SK related can be discussed here.
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

I need the SWAT Kats...

Postby Cait » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:31 am

...to retrieve my stolen time! RazPleading

I'll reward anyone who manages to catch this naughty thief. If you see her, please don't let her escape! I have a few photos of the culprit:

PICT0025.JPG
PICT0018.JPG

She reacts to the name "Cait". Please, help! ManxScared

PD: I feel something things like tiny claws attacking me feet while I'm writing this... I'm scared! RazDumbfounded
4 x

Jacob1290
Raccoon with a pen
Flag: United States of America

Re: I need the SWAT Kats...

Postby Jacob1290 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:37 am

Cait wrote:...to retrieve my stolen time! RazPleading

I'll reward anyone who manages to catch this naughty thief. If you see her, please don't let her escape! I have a few photos of the culprit:

PICT0025.JPGPICT0018.JPG

She reacts to the name "Cait". Please, help! ManxScared

PD: I feel something things like tiny claws attacking me feet while I'm writing this... I'm scared! RazDumbfounded

Oh my gosh she is adorable <3
2 x
If there's a will, There's a way. #LoveWins
I got myself a medal of honor just by sitting in the dark drawing
Website HERE >> http://swatkats.net/ <<
ImageImage

Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Flag: Germany

Postby Mr. Goodkat » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Sometimes I have the feeling there isn't anything more cute than a little kitten. RazorLoveCait
Well, you gonna have to get used to it that you are owned by a cat now. TboneLaughCait

Did you plan to get a cat or did it just happen somehow?
1 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Mr. Goodkat wrote:Sometimes I have the feeling there isn't anything more cute than a little kitten. RazorLoveCait
Well, you gonna have to get used to it that you are owned by a cat now. TboneLaughCait

Did you plan to get a cat or did it just happen somehow?

1- COMPLETELY AGREED.
2- My feet already know it (and my sleep habit) TboneLaughCait
3- Well... We where cleaning another garden (most like a jungle) when a coworker saw something moving. This person got scared thinking it was a rat or a snake (she is very easy to scare ManxScared ) and got close to see what it was... 5 kitties RazorLoveCait We couldn't continue working with them there without the danger of hurting them accidentaly, so we tried to catch them. Yeah, catch them... and do what? TboneLaughCait 3 of us could resist their charms and just take one to home each (one of them was Cait RazorHappyCait ), but 2 remained at the end of the day.

As for the other 2 cats, since we didn't end cleaning the garden and there was a huge part with tall grass and some bushes, we leave them there hoping their mother finds another place for them to hide (we saw her always close to the garden looking at us the whole day). Next day, one of the kitties was still there while the mother and the other kittie couldn't be seen anywhere, so we though she just abandoned the poor thing... After a few calls and whatsaps to friends and familiars of two of my coworkers, we could find a home for it. RazorHappyCait

Fun fact of all this is that... my mother is incledibly allergenic to cats. I can't say for sure Cait will be my roommate yet, but if I manage to keep her out of my mother's nose for a few days without too much allergenic reaction, she'll be able to stay with me RazorLoveCait Cait seems to be a very good deal maker... I didn't have to say much to have the opportunity, her eyes did all the work RazPleading

PD: from now on, this is my cat talking with the forum account LOL
PD2: this also means I won't be able to complete the art challenge project in time, all chances lost... Good new is that that means I'll do it without hurry, well and fully detailed RazDetermined
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:17 am

Our first cat Buffy we adopted after our neighbors across the street found her orphaned near the garage when they were having their car serviced. They brought her home and later gave her to us. We loved her to bits. She passed away recently, though. But she was very old so it was just her time. She was a kitten when we got her in '94 (ish?) and she lasted well into the New Millennium. My mom has adopted a new cat she is convinced is Buffy reincarnated, so she named this one Buffy, too.
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Return to “General Discussion”