Swat Kats Gag Reel

The Place for memes and games.
User avatar
Betaruga
Killa Vanilla
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:05 pm
Location: USA
x 169
x 135
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Betaruga » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:37 pm

May I present... a VIDEO GAG REEL



Video by me, idea by RazorREO <3 Had 30 minutes to kill, so... I did this on my break.
3 x

User avatar
LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:36 pm
Location: Minnesota
x 84
x 288
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby LowdogCraft » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:39 am

Betaruga wrote:May I present... a VIDEO GAG REEL



Video by me, idea by RazorREO <3 Had 30 minutes to kill, so... I did this on my break.

You are amazing. :D
0 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Writer, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
also i'm bi
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."
Icon by @menacing-marshmallow on Tumblr

User avatar
TazKat
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:23 am
Location: 'Murca
x 33
x 376
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby TazKat » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:35 am

SWAT Kats Abridged.

It needs to exist.
3 x
"I heard him scream last night. It was awful! I wish he wouldn't do that when he gets kidnapped." --Lucille, Samurai Pizza Cats

My Website
My DA Account
Art Commission Info

User avatar
LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:36 pm
Location: Minnesota
x 84
x 288
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby LowdogCraft » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:42 am

TazKat wrote:SWAT Kats Abridged.

It needs to exist.

I was considering that. Then I found out I couldn't voice act for my life. XD

Update: Actually, I've started to write a script, and now I just need to finish it before I start the voice acting and editing phase. NickLovan might help with voice acting as well as a little bit of editing.
Last edited by LowdogCraft on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Writer, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
also i'm bi
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."
Icon by @menacing-marshmallow on Tumblr

User avatar
LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:36 pm
Location: Minnesota
x 84
x 288
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby LowdogCraft » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:58 am

Let's have another Youtube gag reel. It started off as a simple test for something, then quickly dissolved into this. It's text based, but due to my over-addiction to Undertale, the characters have talking noises. :3 It's just a casual conversation between T-Bone, Razor and Mutilor.


Sorry guys! This entry has been removed for not meeting the Gag Reel guidelines... videos with black screens, no images or visuals from the show (or any at all), or audio from the show (and in this case, no actual voices), and white text don't qualify. If you look around, gag reels always have a predominately visual component, which is 99% of the time a screenshot from the series, with a humorous caption/edit to make a spoof. If you're going to post a video gag reel, I suggest keeping it within those guidelines and 30 seconds or shorter, otherwise it should probably go into Other Creative Fanworks viewforum.php?f=20 Thank you! :) -Betaruga
0 x

User avatar
LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination
Posts: 408
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 9:36 pm
Location: Minnesota
x 84
x 288
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby LowdogCraft » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:11 pm

LowdogCraft wrote:
Let's have another Youtube gag reel. It started off as a simple test for something, then quickly dissolved into this. It's text based, but due to my over-addiction to Undertale, the characters have talking noises. :3 It's just a casual conversation between T-Bone, Razor and Mutilor.


Sorry guys! This entry has been removed for not meeting the Gag Reel guidelines... videos with black screens, no images or visuals from the show (or any at all), or audio from the show (and in this case, no actual voices), and white text don't qualify. If you look around, gag reels always have a predominately visual component, which is 99% of the time a screenshot from the series, with a humorous caption/edit to make a spoof. If you're going to post a video gag reel, I suggest keeping it within those guidelines and 30 seconds or shorter, otherwise it should probably go into Other Creative Fanworks viewforum.php?f=20 Thank you! :) -Betaruga

Whoops... Probably shoulda took that into account first... Honest mistake. I'll post this in the Other Creative Fanworks then. :)
0 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Writer, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
also i'm bi
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."
Icon by @menacing-marshmallow on Tumblr

User avatar
Kanogetz
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:12 am
Location: chopper pilot seat
x 275
x 107
Flag: Republic of Serbia
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Kanogetz » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:10 pm

Image

When you make your first meme ever just right.
6 x
slothful artist / dynamic gamer / mechanized bum.
http://kanogetz.deviantart.com/
http://stungunwolf.tumblr.com/

User avatar
MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 1049
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 12:01 pm
Location: USA
x 2470
x 1861
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby MoDaD » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:15 pm

Kanogetz wrote:When you make your first meme ever just right.

Ha! :lol:
2 x

User avatar
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 970
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:11 pm
Location: Somewhere in Megakat City...
x 2107
x 1223
Flag: Spain
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Cait » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Kanogetz wrote:Image

When you make your first meme ever just right.


Oh, pls... and Feral's expression... Marvelous!
2 x

User avatar
Betaruga
Killa Vanilla
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:05 pm
Location: USA
x 169
x 135
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Betaruga » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:58 am

Kanogetz wrote:Image

When you make your first meme ever just right.


I'm CRYING
1 x


Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests