Swat Kats Gag Reel

The Place for memes and games.
User avatar
Betaruga
Killa Vanilla
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:05 pm
Location: USA
x 169
x 134
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Betaruga » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:44 am

Image

Image

Image
0 x

User avatar
Betaruga
Killa Vanilla
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:05 pm
Location: USA
x 169
x 134
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Betaruga » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:43 pm

razorREO wrote:FINALLY got the chance (ha-ha) to post this thing! My internet was definitely taking it's time uploading it. I'm a 'Chance pun' addict at the moment... XD
Chance Puns YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE.png

[Click On It If It's Hard To Read]


OMG, I love this xD Chance puns are the best.

"BEG PARDON"

Image
0 x
"So you SWAT Kats were telling the truth!"
"Duh, Commander!"

User avatar
Betaruga
Killa Vanilla
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:05 pm
Location: USA
x 169
x 134
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Betaruga » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Image

Image

Like T-Bone's one to talk ;)
0 x

User avatar
Betaruga
Killa Vanilla
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:05 pm
Location: USA
x 169
x 134
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Betaruga » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:15 am

razorREO wrote:
SWAT Kats 061.png


HAH! xD We all know being a vehicle is the thing Chance is best at!

Image
0 x
"So you SWAT Kats were telling the truth!"
"Duh, Commander!"

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 289
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 1:24 am
x 137
x 255
Flag: United States of America

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Mikazo » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:25 am

Betaruga wrote:Image
Like T-Bone's one to talk ;)


You know, looking at that picture, one has to imagine: T-Bone with a flamethrower? Could work!

Would be even better if it was his favorite weapon. And just imagine a scenario where another weapon is clearly more suited to the task, and yet he still finds reasons to use that one. XD
0 x

User avatar
Betaruga
Killa Vanilla
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:05 pm
Location: USA
x 169
x 134
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Betaruga » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:40 am

Mikazo wrote:
Betaruga wrote:Image
Like T-Bone's one to talk ;)


You know, looking at that picture, one has to imagine: T-Bone with a flamethrower? Could work!

Would be even better if it was his favorite weapon. And just imagine a scenario where another weapon is clearly more suited to the task, and yet he still finds reasons to use that one. XD


THAT'S A GREAT IDEA. I DIG IT!

Image
0 x
"So you SWAT Kats were telling the truth!"
"Duh, Commander!"

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 289
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 1:24 am
x 137
x 255
Flag: United States of America

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Mikazo » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:40 am

Betaruga wrote:THAT'S A GREAT IDEA. I DIG IT!


Or napalm! Imagine them loading up the Turbokat with napalm and using it on the bad guys' minions and underlings, and watching them run around on fire. XD (Hey, sometimes saving the city doesn't require complex gadgetry!)

There's an idea for a Swat Kats spinoff too: "Brutal Swat Kats."
0 x

User avatar
Betaruga
Killa Vanilla
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:05 pm
Location: USA
x 169
x 134
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Betaruga » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:28 am

Mikazo wrote:
Betaruga wrote:THAT'S A GREAT IDEA. I DIG IT!


Or napalm! Imagine them loading up the Turbokat with napalm and using it on the bad guys' minions and underlings, and watching them run around on fire. XD (Hey, sometimes saving the city doesn't require complex gadgetry!)

There's an idea for a Swat Kats spinoff too: "Brutal Swat Kats."


Are you gonna supply any gags for these ideas? ;) While debate & discussion is cool, this thread is made for gag replies <3
0 x
"So you SWAT Kats were telling the truth!"
"Duh, Commander!"

User avatar
Betaruga
Killa Vanilla
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:05 pm
Location: USA
x 169
x 134
Flag: United States of America
Contact:

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Betaruga » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:31 am

"Mac, you're alive! Heh, sort of."

Image

Always kinda wondered if they just turned themselves over to Dr. Hackle after to get fixed up again xD
0 x
"So you SWAT Kats were telling the truth!"
"Duh, Commander!"

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 289
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 1:24 am
x 137
x 255
Flag: United States of America

Re: Swat Kats Gag Reel

Postby Mikazo » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Betaruga wrote:Are you gonna supply any gags for these ideas? ;) While debate & discussion is cool, this thread is made for gag replies <3


Ah heh, sorry. Don't mean to derail such a... hot topic. :)

Betaruga wrote:Image


Looks like he's about to get terminated. (Seriously, it does look like that scene!)
0 x


Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests