07-10-16 Weekly Kaption Competition

The Place for memes and games.
NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

07-10-16 Weekly Kaption Competition

Postby NeeKnight » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:50 am

Okay... Bit of a hectic weekend so the timing is a bit off but I am hoping it's still early enough to say this is weekly-ish X3 But enough of me making excuses, lets get it started. Here be the rules:

§ Post a humourous caption for the picture below and/or keep coming back to read the rest.
§ Post as often as you can, the more we get, the more fun we have.
§ Parody is allowed. Existing subjects, quotes, song lyrics can be used if they fit. So long as we laugh, we all win.
§ Board rules and rating are in effect.

Here we have a neat little group shot from Season 2 Episode 2, A Bright And Shiny Future. A favorite episode of mine and I imagion a lot of you as well, it dealt with our heros being flung into a possible future ruled over by the Metallikats with the help of the PastMaster. You have to wonder really about Molly And Mac, most of the time they are just after revenge or robbing the city... I've never thought they had the ambition to go full Skynet.

<Mac> ::From off screen:: Curses! Foiled by Cos-play!
2 x

Leon Mane
Resident
Flag: United States of America

Re: 07-10-16 Weekly Kaption Competition

Postby Leon Mane » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Mac: Hey, Robuttnik, I think that robo-ray needs a tune up!

Side note, that had to be uncomfortable on their tails. The body armor and helmets, five minute cleanout, two minute suit-up. Tail armor, half an hour trying not to pull all the hairs out in one go while the Pastmaster complains about the plan.
1 x

Jacob1290
Raccoon with a pen
Flag: United States of America

Postby Jacob1290 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:36 am

NeeKnight wrote:Okay... Bit of a hectic weekend so the timing is a bit off but I am hoping it's still early enough to say this is weekly-ish X3 But enough of me making excuses, lets get it started. Here be the rules:

§ Post a humourous caption for the picture below and/or keep coming back to read the rest.
§ Post as often as you can, the more we get, the more fun we have.
§ Parody is allowed. Existing subjects, quotes, song lyrics can be used if they fit. So long as we laugh, we all win.
§ Board rules and rating are in effect.

Here we have a neat little group shot from Season 2 Episode 2, A Bright And Shiny Future. A favorite episode of mine and I imagion a lot of you as well, it dealt with our heros being flung into a possible future ruled over by the Metallikats with the help of the PastMaster. You have to wonder really about Molly And Mac, most of the time they are just after revenge or robbing the city... I've never thought they had the ambition to go full Skynet.

<Mac> ::From off screen:: Curses! Foiled by Cos-play!

You know because robot shell casings are made of fabric if the way the masks fold and bend are to be belived
1 x
If there's a will, There's a way. #LoveWins
I got myself a medal of honor just by sitting in the dark drawing
Website HERE >> http://swatkats.net/ <<
ImageImage

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:11 am

Off Voice: "Let's see what is behind mask one!".
Manx: *Mistery intensifies*
1 x

Return to “Forum Games”