05-29-14 Weekly Kaption Competition

The Place for memes and games.
NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

05-29-14 Weekly Kaption Competition

Postby NeeKnight » Thu May 29, 2014 10:54 am

Okay then, it's offically weekly now it's been two Thursdays in a row ^^ I laughed out loud at some of the last responces ((Bonus Cool Points to Ty-Chou for giving a responce with speech bubbles XD)) and I can't wait to see what you all make of this next one.

But first the rules as always:
§ Look at the Picture below and if you think of a humourous caption for it, post it on the board.
§ Post as often as you like, as a picture is worth a thousand words at least so if you think of more than one funny caption, that's more than welcome.
§ Parodying existing subjects, quotes, song lyrics are all fine. While it says Competition in the title, this is all just for a laugh with the winners being everyones left smiling.
§ Keep in mind the board rules and rating. It goes without saying ^_~

This week's picture (once again from the fantastic SWAT Kats Encyclopedia) first appeared in episode 3, The Wrath Of Dark Kat... If you ask me, he has never looked better ^_~

"There he be, lads... The Great Purple Whale!"
0 x

Poecat
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: 05-29-14 Weekly Kaption Competition

Postby Poecat » Thu May 29, 2014 12:09 pm

"Tickle, Tickle, Tickle....rawr!"

LOL... I dunno XD Hehehe. Kudos to Ty-chou for putting speech bubbles on the screen grab last week!
0 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident

Postby MoDaD » Thu May 29, 2014 12:58 pm

0 x

thelastmemory
Long-Term Resident

Postby thelastmemory » Thu May 29, 2014 10:08 pm

"Now I know how P Diddy feels."
0 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Fri May 30, 2014 2:01 am

"You hit me with that net gun one more time and I'm donating you to science."
0 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Fri May 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Also, may I ask if we're allowed to make suggestions for this? Now that this has begun, I keep seeing screen caps that make me think "This would be perfect for the competition! This is hilarious!" If not, that's cool too. Then maybe I'll make a thread called "Screen caps Ty-Chou thinks are hilarious" XD
0 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby NeeKnight » Sat May 31, 2014 5:15 pm

Dark Kat suspected the mosquito net he bought to sleep under would not have been the best.

Ty-Chou wrote:Also, may I ask if we're allowed to make suggestions for this? Now that this has begun, I keep seeing screen caps that make me think "This would be perfect for the competition! This is hilarious!" If not, that's cool too. Then maybe I'll make a thread called "Screen caps Ty-Chou thinks are hilarious" XD

Well I was planning to go through the show, one screenshot per one episode and it's likely I will get to most of them in the long run X3 One of the few good things about a short run of the show, there are only so many screenshots you can use for quotes. If you send me an PM I could let you know if the ones you are looking at are in the first run ;3 but I won't tell you which as that would give you an advantage in the competition ;)
0 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:17 pm

I got fancy like MoDaD and Ty-Chou. XD

0 x
https://nova.swatkats.info - SWAT Kats: Nova Squadron
https://darkkat.com - Dark Kat’s Doomsday Page
https://felonykat.com - Class A Felony

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident

Postby MoDaD » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:45 pm

Well I was planning to go through the show, one screenshot per one episode and it's likely I will get to most of them in the long run X3

Maybe whoever "wins" the caption contest gets to pick the next screenshot? Winner determined by the person who started the thread, or maybe get fancy with a poll? Just thinking out loud :)
0 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby NeeKnight » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:59 am

"Come on while the boss is out, lets string up the DK pinata for Bruce's birthday!"

MoDaD wrote:
Well I was planning to go through the show, one screenshot per one episode and it's likely I will get to most of them in the long run X3

Maybe whoever "wins" the caption contest gets to pick the next screenshot? Winner determined by the person who started the thread, or maybe get fancy with a poll? Just thinking out loud :)

It is a good idea ^^ Only issue I see with that is it might become an issue picking a winner with humour being subjective and if a poll was introduced as a means deciding a winner, we would need a forum admin to post it given how member are not given poll opitions ^^ Then there would be cut off dates and what would happen in event of a tie. Again it's a good idea but these things would need thinking about.
0 x

Return to “Forum Games”