05-29-14 Weekly Kaption Competition

The Place for memes and games.
Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: United States of America

Re: 05-29-14 Weekly Kaption Competition

Postby Ty-Chou » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:05 pm

I've really liked so far that there didn't seem to be a winner for the last one (unless I missed who the winner is?) It was just fun for everyone to toss in ideas and we all have a good laugh and the next one comes up. (In fact, isn't it time for a new one?) Trying to pick a winner each week is a lot of trouble and I think we all win when we have a good time like this. :)

Actually one to the screen shots I wanted to send you was because I couldn't think of anything to say for it, but I thought our group could really come up with some fun stuff. But as I said, I do not want to step on toes, this is your thing. If you already have your screen caps picked out, use them. Maybe after you've gone through them all you can then take suggestions from people, if you so wish. Or not. Completely up to you :)
0 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Re: 05-29-14 Weekly Kaption Competition

Postby NeeKnight » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Gotta say, Ty-Chou, I agree with you about liking the fact there is no one winning Kaption. When I set this up, I didn't think about anyone being the victor but MoDaD raised an interesting point so it is something worth discussing at least ^^
0 x

Return to “Forum Games”