S1E01 - The Pastmaster Always Rings Twice

Threads dedicated to the discussion of individual episodes. Everything from casual observations to in-depth analysis welcome.
MoDaD
Janitor
Flag: United States of America

Re: S1E01 - The Pastmaster Always Rings Twice

Postby MoDaD » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:30 pm

In the process of exploring ways to spread out some of the heavy lifting of files away from the primary swatkats.info site.

Meantime, here's a gallery with 670 stills of this episode, timed at about 1 still for every 2 seconds that pass.
4 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Agracite
Resident

Postby Agracite » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:15 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:You'd think T-Bone's perch on the very edge there would mean the added weight of Callie and Dr. Sinian would overbalance him, causing all three to fall off. ViperLaughCait

He’s just that good at picking up ladies. CoolIcon
2 x
"My momma musta put agracite in my cereal when I was a kitten."

https://agraciteinmycereal.tumblr.com/

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:39 pm

Agracite wrote:He’s just that good at picking up ladies. CoolIcon

Picking them up... and putting them back down. Madkatlaughing
0 x
The MEGA SWAT Kast | Discord | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Here's the script for The Pastmaster Always Rings Twice: Download
3 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Differences from the finished episode so far:

1. The place where the grave robbers were digging around isn't a cemetery, but what is simply described as a "medieval ruin," with "Stonehenge-type standing stones." This may be why the script refers to them as "relic robbers" instead of grave robbers, since they're explicitly there digging for artifacts, not robbing the dead. The final episode's use of a cemetery, making them actual grave robbers, is far more ghoulish.

2. Jack is named Mac. The name change was likely done to avoid confusion with Mac Mange.

3. Tom is described as missing part of one ear and wearing an eyepatch.

4. Both of them use shovels, instead of Tom using a pickaxe.

5. There's extra dialogue as Jack--I mean Mac complains (extra bits underlined): "Digging here could send us to the slammer. Besides, this old boneyard is supposed to be cursed."

6. More extra dialogue: Mac asks "Whaddaya think it is?", referring to the chest, with Tom insisting, "Our ticket to easy street!"

7. Instead of a blindingly bright light, noxious green gas pours out of the chest when Tom pries it open.

8. The Pastmaster has a stopwatch instead of a pocketwatch, and is found holding it in one hand instead of clutching it to his chest.

9. Tom's line "This old watch has gotta be worth plenty of--" is missing the word "of," as he's cut off by the Pastmaster awaken slightly sooner than in the finished episode.

10. The script describes the Pastmasters "eyes" opening, suggesting he isn't missing one of them.

11. More extra/different dialogue (underlined): "I am the Pastmaster imprisoned in there by those fools on the Council of Elders."

12. More extra dialogue: Mac asks "Council of Elders? W-What's he talkin' about?" Tom replies, "How do I know? Guy's dressed like he's been buried since the Dark Ages!"

13. Extra dialogue as the Pastmaster runs toward the clocktower: "The Council was smart enough not to bury the Tome of Time with me."

14. Mac's line "I told you this place was cursed" occurs after the Pastmaster has run off to look for his book, not before like Jack's. He also picks up his shovel in preparation for leaving, something Jack doesn't do until Tom suggests capturing the Pastmaster.

15. Tom's line, "We're gonna sell that old gnome to the museum, watch and all!" is slightly different: "We're gonna sell the museum that old gnome... watch and all!"

16. The Pastmaster says "Curse that Council!" instead of "Curse the Council!" (differences underlined)

17. Mac and Tom scream as the zombie kats attack, something the grave robbers weirdly don't do in the finished episode. They just sort of gasp and grunt, with the ensuing "fight" against the zombies being bizarrely silent except for the undead kats' moaning.

18. The Pastmaster hides behind a wall instead of a tree when the Enforcers show up.

19. When the Enforcers shoot and (re?) kill the zombies, the Pastmaster looks at his (stop)watch and comments sadly: "Alas, reanimating old bones is the only power you possess... for now. But that will all change when I find the Tome of Time."

20. Minor change: the first pilot says "But Headquarters wants us to take it over to the Museum of History," and the chopper is already airborne again when he says this.

21. The chopper is described as having runners (landing skids) instead of wheels. This is unusual, as this was the third script written. You'd think by now Glenn Leopold would know that the Enforcer chopper design was finalized, unless this script (and the two preceding it) were written before the main models had been completed.

22. Instead of dissolving to the spinning centrifuge, we dissolve to an extreme closeup of Razor's face as he strains against the G-forces. Sorry, I mean Jake. Weirdly, Leopold refers to them as Chance and Jake during this sequence, not T-Bone and Razor, even though no mention is made of them being maskless.

23. The SWAT Kats are described as not wearing their flight helmets, when they plainly do in the finished episode.

24. The centrifuge is said to (somehow) be in the main part of the hangar, as opposed to in what appears to be its own little room in the finished episode. Though it (again, somehow) being in the main area would explain why the alarm and phone are right there on the wall, unless the SWAT Kats have those in every room of their underground base.

25. Jake says "Of course, I didn't see it" before unstrapping himself from his seat, not after.

26. No holding up of two fingers as Chance says "Two outta three!"

27. Callie's car is described as being parked in front of the museum in the exterior establishing shot, when it isn't there (and AFAIK doesn't appear at all) in the finished episode.

28. More of the room where the chest is is described; we see half-finished exhibits and banners in preparation for the upcoming "History of Megakat City" exhibit, as opposed to just cutting straight to Callie and Dr. Sinian talking. Sinian's office door identifying her as the curator is also described. It's visible in the finished episode when the Pastmaster is ransacking the room, but his body mostly blocks it from view.

29. When Callie says "Thanks Dr. Sinian," Sinian insists "Call me Abby," suggesting more familiarity between the two than in the finished episode. In fact, from here on out, Sinian is referred to in the script as Abby.

30. More extra dialogue: Abby asks "The Mayor will be coming to the opening, won't he Miss Briggs?" Callie responds by saying "Callie," insisting the curator call her by her first name just as she had done. These cut bits might explain why they're on a first-name basis in The Ghost Pilot.

31. More extra dialogue, as Callie confirms Manx will be there: "Yes, you can count on Mayor Manx. He never misses a good photo opportunity."

32. Callie is also described as putting her notebook into her purse, when it just sort of disappears from existence in the finished episode.

33. What the Pastmaster is doing when we cut to him is different. Instead of hiding behind a column, he's looking into glass-walled exhibits of famous "evil legends." These exhibits are in the finished episode but do not appear to be separated from visitors by glass barriers.

34. Whereas he just walks past his exhibit in the episode, here, the Pastmaster is actually very interested in it and what it means for him personally. He marvels that "So now I'm a legend, eh? But a living one." There's also a mannequin of his younger self in the exhibit, something absent from the finished episode AFAIK (we don't see too much of the exhibit from what I can remember).

35. More extra dialogue: after saying he prefers his past alive, the Pastmaster clarifies, "And it will be, when I find my book."

36. Minor difference: the guard doesn't start his second line with "the." He says "Museum is closed" instead of "The museum is closed." Without the "the," it sounds like cave-speak. RazLaugh

37. Instead of being a stuffed animal, the sabertoothed tiger is described as a tar-drenched skeleton, explaining its official name of "Sabertoothed Tiger Zombie" despite the character design change. Its description here in the script is far more ghoulish than it is in the final episode.

38. The dinosaur skeleton doesn't immediately collapse on the guard. It "creaks ominously" when he bumps against it. Only when he looks up at it does it collapse, with the falling bones seen from his P.O.V. in a shot not used in the episode.

39. Callie and Abby react to the sound of the bones hitting the floor, as opposed to the guard's scream as they appear to do in the episode.

40. Callie leaves her purse behind in the room as she and Abby run out. Yes, she clearly does this in the finished episode as this is where the Pastmaster finds it, but the script suggests her leaving it is something that should've been explicitly called attention to.

41. The guard is described as being trapped under the bone pile, but Leopold doesn't confirm if he's alive, and, if he is, whether he's unconscious or not.

42. An entire chase scene not present in the finished episode occurs here. Instead of cutting to the Pastmaster ransacking the back room and eating Callie's lipstick, we see the sabertoothed tiger chasing the two she-kats through the museum. Finally explaining that one unused background of a "cave kat" and "modern kat," we see Abby take Callie into this exhibit, where they hide behind the mannequins from the pursuing tiger. The tiger loses them. The Pastmaster walks past the exhibit, and Abby recognizes him, explaining why she is so certain "It must've been the Pastmaster" who is behind everything later on. Without her and Callie seeing him here, Abby's claim of the Pastmaster's involvement seems like a big leap.

43. To avoid being seen by the Pastmaster, Callie and Abby freeze so he'll think they're mannequins. It works. That or he knows they're real, doesn't care, and just ignores them.

44. After the Pastmaster departs, the sabertoothed tiger reappears and leaps through the exhibit's glass window. Callie and Abby are able to escape because the first things he attacks are the (actual) mannequins. They run through a door, closing it behind them, but the sabertooth tears it off its hinges and resumes his pursuit, and then we cut to the Pastmaster smashing stuff in the back room yelling about his book.

45. In addition to knocking stuff off of tables, the Pastmaster's tantrum at being unable to locate the Tome of Time also involves tearing up a prepared "History of Megakat City" banner. There's also some more different dialogue here: instead of "Where is my book?" he says "Where is that book?", with emphasis on the "is."

46. Interesting detail: the communicator is referred to as a transmitter, and Callie's ID card is explicitly described as being official deputy mayor identification badge. Presumably, at official functions it might be worn on a lanyard or clipped to her lapel.

47. The SWAT Kat alarm is described differently, as more of an "Aooga!" type alarm ("a submarine-type horn"). I'm glad they went with the alarm sound they did in the finished episode(s).

48. What is obviously a phone is described here as a "communication device." Leopold apparently had a much different idea in mind for what the SWAT Kats' end of communications with Callie would look like.

49. I was hoping the deleted chase sequence would explain why the sabertooth enters the room and eats the communicator. I.e., that after briefly losing Callie and Abby, he'd wander in here. But since he's already found them again and is chasing them, he still inexplicably abandons his pursuit for the apparent sole purpose of going into a room he doesn't need to be in, just to eat the talking blinky thing.

50. Chance throws milk into Jake to wake him up instead of water. At least, I think it's water in the finished episode. Also, it's in a cup, not a big bucket.

51. Instead of cutting to the SWAT Kats running (with butts up! RazLaugh) to the Turbokat, Chance unstraps a still groggy Jake and fireman-carries him over his shoulder.

52. Still carrying Jake, Chance goes to their lockers and gets their "SWAT Kat flight jackets." This despite the fact Leopold already described them in their flight suits. Either this is more evidence of the script having been written before final designs were completed, and T-Bone and Razor were supposed to wear World War II-esque bomber pilot jackets, or Leopold means the strappy G-resistance gear they wear over their jumpsuits.

53. More extra dialogue: "It's SWAT Kat time!"

54. There is not shot of the SWAT Kats running and jumping into the Turbokat (butts up or otherwise) and a lengthy sequence of the jet being lowered into the tunnel and taking off. Instead, it just cuts to the secret entrance at the opposite end of the tunnel in the salvage yard opening, and the jet flying out. The door(s) are also described as being covered in scrap, which seems like it'd be a huge hazard; imagine if, as they opened, said scrap fell into the tunnel and hit the onrushing Turbokat.

55. Leopold now starts calling them T-Bone and Razor, apparently only considering them the SWAT Kats when they have their helmets on. Weird.

56. Razor is "still licking milk" off of himself, presumably in a very feline manner.

57. Instead of saying "Roger!" in response to whether he's homed in on Callie's signal, Razor says "Bingo!" Still no indicating of how they're tracking the signal if its source, the communicator, got destroyed.

58. We finally find out why in the world Callie and Abby go to the roof despite the "We can get out through the garage!" line. Since Leopold effectively recycles what's about to happen later on in Succubus!, I theorized when recapping that script that the she-kats had, in fact, tried for the garage, only to be forced to go to the roof instead. And I was right. But instead of the stairs, the two try to take the elevator. More evidence that the museum must have an underground parking garage (but then why is Callie's car parked out front in this version, Glenn?!).

59. Although they successfully get inside the elevator, the sabertoothed tiger starts bashing the doors in, using his huge fangs like pry bars to try and forced the closed doors open. We see Callie in action-girl mode here, as it is she who figures out a way to save herself and the curator. She suggests they climb out of the elevator car through the emergency roof hatch, and then they climb up the elevator cables.

60. Somehow, this takes them back into the hallway they were just in before getting on the elevator (how?), and they hop down just as the sabertooth, not realizing his prey has basically outflanked him, finishes busting through the elevator doors to find the lift empty.

61. Callie and Abby only now make their play for the roof ("Guess that leaves the roof!" says Abby), taking a stairwell, with the sabertooth, realizing he's been duped, following them angrily.

The rest of Act I plays out as it does in the finished episode. I'll tackle Act II later.

I wanna clarify that these differences don't necessarily mean much. When I got my Bucky O'Hare DVD, it included the episode scripts as extras, and even though they were all final drafts, they were, in many places, markedly different from the completed episodes. Final drafts or not, sometimes things just get changed, often drastically, from script to screen, for a variety of reasons.
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Since the graveyard was really supposed to be midevil Ruins it now makes sense that there was a sign that says property of the museum no digging. Or something along those lines
0 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:45 am

Yes, but it's still clearly a cemetery in the final version, complete with tombstones, and no sign of the Stonehenge-like stonework the script describes. Skeletons aside, it really doesn't come as being described like a graveyard in the script, down to calling the crooks "relic robbers" instead of grave robbers.
1 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:42 pm

1. In the stills gallery, the voice credits come from "The Metallikats" instead of this episode.

2. I would have loved to seen the deleted Callie & Abby scenes in the finished episode, partially because they would have filled some of the plot holes, partially because I like both characters. SinianThisCait CallieIcon1
0 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:20 pm

marklungo wrote:1. In the stills gallery, the voice credits come from "The Metallikats" instead of this episode.

That's likely because Matt was using the first release of the DVD, which used the wrong end credits for most of the episodes.

Onward! Commander Feral commands it! FeralBullhornIcon

62. More extra dialogue after T-Bone rescues Callie and Abby. "You're the SWAT Kats!" cries Abby in surprise. Apparently this is her first time meeting them. "At your service!" T-Bone says, giving a mock little salute.

63. We were supposed to see the wall crack under the impact of the cement-glopped sabretoothed tiger. I can't recall this in the episode.

64. The cement machine gun is described as "smoking," but it's possible Leopold was being metaphorical. I.e. "it's just been fired." 'Cause I don't see why a gun that fires liquid cement would smoke after firing.

65. More extra dialogue after the Enforcers arrive: "It's a good thing you called us, Miss Briggs," T-Bone says. "I didn't call you..." says a confused Callie, but she's relieved they came nevertheless. Giving T-Bone's arm a squeeze, she says, "But I'm glad you're here." T-Bone smiles and Callie adds, quickly, giving Razor's arm a squeeze, too, "Both of you." T-Bone stops smiling. More of the "who does she prefer" dynamic seen earlier (later, technically) in The Giant Bacteria.

66. Upon finding the Tome of Time, the Pastmaster's (stop)watch was supposed to glow.

67. The Enforcer Sergeant meets the Pastmaster halfway down the front steps of the museum, not on the sidewalk.

68. When the beam of magical energy shoots out of the book, the Sergeant, who'd been reading over the Pastmaster's should, merely backs up instead of being blown back off his feet as in the final episode. I think I prefer the finished version; it showcases the book's power more effectively showing it literally send someone flying.

69. After emerging from the vortex, the Megasaurus rex attacks the people on the roof. T-Bone and Razor pull Callie and Abby (who Leopold consistently refers to as "the girls" out of the way in time, and the dinosaur only ends up with a mouthful of roof parts.

70. A much closer call for the Sergeant here. In the finished episode he just gets up and takes off as the Megasaurus picks the Pastmaster up. Here, the dinosaur tries to step on him, but he's able to get out of the way in time. Leopold's script is portraying the dinosaur as much more malicious than it ended up being in the finished episode.

71. The car the dinosaur hits with its tail is Callie's car, described earlier as being parked in front of the museum. In the episode it's just some random parked car.

72. More extra dialogue: "I haven't had this much fun in 800 years!" cackles the Pastmaster.

73. More extra dialogue, after the car that got sent flying smashes into some Enforcer cruisers: "That was Callie's car!" cries Razor. "And we just tuned it!" Presumably he's referring to The Giant Bacteria, which, had it really been Callie's car in the finished episode, would've had The Pastmaster Always Rings Twice taking place after that episode. It appears that at this juncture, the writers were trying to write the episode scripts in chronological order.

74. When T-Bone says "Let's kick some tail!" we see the Megasaurus rex reflected in his helmet visor, which, bizarrely, Leopold didn't describe him lowering. This appears to be based on one of the Tremblays' drawings that inspired this episode.

75. The episode is never clear whether the time vortex closes after the Turbokat flies through it. Here, it is explicitly described closing, rather than implied to remain open.

76. The Turbokat also makes a sonic boom as it goes through, something that (AFIK) doesn't happen in the episode.

77. Callie and Abby are still on the roof when reacting to the SWAT Kats' disappearance, rather than suddenly down on the street as in the episode.

78. When trying to regain control after coming out of the vortex, T-Bone almost crashes into the volcano he and Razor will fly through later. The wing nicks the rim of the crater. It's implied this is what awakens Razor from his G-force-induced unconsciousness. (It is explicitly written in the script to omit this bit of business.)

79. It's established more clearly that the reason Razor realizes they're running out of fuel is because he looks back and sees the torn section of hose spewing the stuff through the gash in the side.

80. More extra dialogue: as the jet goes in for a forced landing, T-Bone tells his partner, "If you're gonna pass out, now might be a good time!" Razor replies (oddly), "I wouldn't miss this for the world." Miss what? T-Bone crashing? T-Bone's line makes sense. Razor's response to it doesn't.

81. Razor doesn't go "Huh?" when he sees the Plesiosaurs. I always thought that was a weird addition.

82. The Plesiosaurs are described coming out of a bog rather than what is clearly a huge lake in the finished episode.

83. There's a closeup inside the cockpit as we see T-Bone push the button to eject. In the episode, this happens offscreen.

84. The "long-necked flying reptiles" "squeak evilly" as they swoop in to attack when we first see them. AFAIK, they don't make a noise of any kind in the episode until the actual chase later.

85. The crowd of fleeing people is described slightly differently than in the episode, and the Megasaurus rex is still carrying the Pastmaster in its hand at this point, instead of him riding on its head. And in fact up until the tar pit scene, he remains in the dinosaur's hand for the entire sequence with the Enforcers.

86. The Sergeant is commanding the blockade of squad cars, as opposed to the generic commando with a pistol.

87. When Feral drives up and converses with the Sergeant, he talks to him through the rolled down window, instead of getting out like he does in the episode.

88. Different dialogue (underlined): "We've thrown everything at that thing!" instead of "We've thrown everything at that lizard!"

89. Still in his car, Feral scans the skies for the SWAT Kats before saying he's surprised they're not there.

90. When told the SWAT Kats were taken out of the fight earlier, Feral is described as grinning and being pleased. In the finished episode, he seems more puzzled than anything at this news.

91. As the dinosaur, disoriented by the sleeping gas, staggers towards the tar pit, it steps on Feral's cruiser. However, he'd already gotten out of it offscreen, so everyone's favorite big-chinned Enforcer commander is fine.

92. The script still fails to address how the dinosaur wound up back at the tar pits, unless Leopold is trying to imply it never really got as far as it seems to in the episode.

93. More extra dialogue: as the Megasaurus rex sinks into the tar, the Pastmaster chides him, "Now look what you've done," as if it's his fault he got groggy and stumbled in.

94. Slightly different dialogue as Feral reacts to Abby: "Hey, I give the orders around here." The finished episode omits the "Hey."

95. Now the Pastmaster is sitting on the dinosaur's head. How he got there as it was sinking and thrashing without falling into the tar himself is anybody's guess. Leopold never describes him climbing up the dinosaur's sinking body. I guess in the storyboarding/animation stage, it was decided it'd be simpler if he started the sequence already riding on the head, having been put there by the dinosaur between scenes.

96. Slightly different dialogue: Callie doesn't address Abby as "Dr. Sinian" when talking to Feral, she calls her by her first name. "Feral, Abby knows what she's talking about." I'm glad this was changed. I get Callie and Abby being on a first-name basis between themselves, but if she wants Feral to take her companion seriously, calling her by her professional title and surname would back up the claim that she's the museum curator. "Dr. Sinian" just carries more weight than "Abby." Especially considering Feral apparently has no idea who she is before this scene.

97. The Megasaurus rex is never described as sinking any further than up to his neck. Slightly different than in the episode where he's in past his chin. In both versions he never sinks further. It's interesting to considering what was done with the trapped dinosaur. I like to imagine he was somehow extracted and put in a zoo like the title creature in the Fleischer Superman short The Arctic Giant.

98. When grabbing his radio to make his first ever (even in production order) call for chopper backup, Feral reaches in through the window of his partially-crushed car to get it. Amazingly, it still works. Enforcer tech is tough!

99. When noticing where the Pastmaster is headed, Callie is described standing beside Feral's crushed car. In the episode she's standing next to Abby, and there is no car in sight, crushed or otherwise (there is a later shot of her beside Manx's limo, though).

100. The shot of Callie realizing where the Pastmaster is going describes her being "near the museum entrance." This, plus the proximity of the tar pit, confirms the dinosaur never left the street he landed on after emerging from the vortex.

101. An extended scene and some extra dialogue. Abby says "My car's in the garage," suggesting she and Callie drive to City Hall.

102. No "Huh?" from Manx when he gets startled by the pterodactyls.

103. Extra dialogue: "Afterburners! Now!" says T-Bone, meaning he and Razor need to speed up, I guess.

104. There are six long-necked flying reptiles instead of four. The SWAT Kats get rid of the first two by making them crash into one another, whereupon they fall down into the water. Where they're presumably eaten by the Plesiosaurs (even the script only implies this for the most part by describing the Plesiosaurus as "well-fed" when the two tied up with Spider Missiles fall in a few moments later).

105. T-Bone and Razor high-five as they fly alongside one another. Do they do this in the episode? I can't remember.

106. Extra dialogue: "Those water lizards should be thankin' us for servin' 'em a four-course meal!" grumbles T-Bone, confirming that the flying reptiles who fall in the water are, in fact, eaten. "There better be nothin' left to serve" adds Razor in another line that I'm trying to wrap my head around. Is he referring to him and T-Bone taking care of the final two flying reptiles or they themselves not getting eaten? He also notes "We're almost out of missiles... almost out of gas." "And plumb out of luck!" adds T-Bone.

107. Extra bit: Due to the depleting missile and fuel situation of the Ejektors, T-Bone wants to land and fight the remaining two flying dinosaurs hand to hand! What?! "[K]ats should be chasin' birds... not the other way 'round!" Between this and his earlier ill-advised attempt to grapple with the sabretoothed tiger (which did end up in the episode), T-Bone really is itchin' to get his butt kicked in this.

108. There's more close-quarters aerial smacking and punching between the SWAT Kats and their flying enemies here. One of the flying reptiles swipes at Razor's Ejektor seat with a claw, taking a chunk out of it. One flies up alongside T-Bone and tries to bite him, but he smacks its head away.

109. When T-Bone says Razor is crazy, he does so with admiration as opposed to what sounds like astonishment in the episode.

Act II proceeds as normal after this.
1 x

Return to “Episode Discussion”