S1E05 - The Metallikats

Threads dedicated to the discussion of individual episodes. Everything from casual observations to in-depth analysis welcome.
marklungo
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: S1E05 - The Metallikats

Postby marklungo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Swatkatfan21 wrote:
I always thought Hackle high intelligence had an affect on how he saw right and wrong. He seemed like the kind of person who felt like an idea from someone as smart as himself could never be wrong.

That would actually be a plausible explanation of why such a peace lover created so many devastating weapons. Maybe when he was younger, Hackle didn't have the scruples he has today--but then he realized how destructive his inventions were, and he's been trying to make up for it ever since...

Swatkatfan21 wrote:
I have two friends who remind me of Hackle as they are too smart for their own good. Let's just say if I ever start to kill over I hope it's not with them around. Last things I would hear are: 'There's still time to operate,' and 'that's just the part I need!'

Which would result in me waking up with my head in a jar hooked to a robot gorilla body. "We made you better Justin!" *ding* "and the bagel toaster we installed in your chest works wonderfully!"

The Swat Kats were lucky they only had one super smart guy whose IQ obscured right and wrong. I'm stuck with two. Sigh, I just hope they don't turn me into a human-robot-gorilla-butler.

If you don't want to be friends with these guys, introduce them to me. They sound pretty cool! TboneLaughCait
Last edited by marklungo on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:11 pm

Well, are we ever the same as we were years ago? Hackle may have been a far different person back when he worked for Puma-Dyne, or maybe even have seen his creation of weapons as a necessary evil at the time.
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Swatkatfan21
Resident

Postby Swatkatfan21 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:04 am

What if the Metallikats didn't escape, but Hackle just let them think they escaped? In order to collect combat combat data! ManxScared sweet old man turns out to be the ultra of Ultras! ViperLaughCait
1 x

Jacob1290
Raccoon with a pen

Postby Jacob1290 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:28 pm

Swatkatfan21 wrote:What if the Metallikats didn't escape, but Hackle just let them think they escaped? In order to collect combat combat data! ManxScared sweet old man turns out to be the ultra of Ultras! ViperLaughCait

Then Why would he help our heroes in "Deadly Pyramids"?
0 x
If there's a will, There's a way. #LoveWins
I got myself a medal of honor just by sitting in the dark drawing
Website HERE >> http://swatkats.net/ <<
ImageImage

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:14 am

Jacob1290 wrote:Then Why would he help our heroes in "Deadly Pyramids"?

Cyclotrons are bad in reality! Chance foot is just the begining... ViperLaughCait
1 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:49 am

Swatkatfan21 wrote:What if the Metallikats didn't escape, but Hackle just let them think they escaped? In order to collect combat combat data! ManxScared sweet old man turns out to be the ultra of Ultras! ViperLaughCait

Okay, I've got a more plausible version. What if Dark Hackle came to the mainstream SWAT Kats universe and impersonated the good Hackle?
1 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:54 am

marklungo wrote:

Okay, I've got a more plausible version. What if Dark Hackle came to the mainstream SWAT Kats universe and impersonated the good Hackle?

NOW we have a plot for a new episode RazorHappyCait
1 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:42 am

Cait wrote:
marklungo wrote:

NOW we have a plot for a new episode RazorHappyCait

Glad you like it! Only problem is I that I originally conceived this idea for Callie.
1 x

Swatkatfan21
Resident

Postby Swatkatfan21 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Jacob1290 wrote:

Then Why would he help our heroes in "Deadly Pyramids"?

I would believe he wanted the chance to test his scientific prowess against the supernatural.

2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Except at the time he gave them Cybertron, he had no idea anything was even going on. He called them before the Pastmaster even showed up.
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Return to “Episode Discussion”