ART CHALLENGE 2

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
MoDaD
Janitor
Flag: United States of America

ART CHALLENGE 2

Postby MoDaD » Sun May 01, 2016 12:08 am

Full details here. This is the official thread for ART CHALLENGE 2.

This challenge is brought to you by the previous Challenge Champion Kanogetz:

Blocks, counter attacks, C-C-C-C-C0MBOS! It's time for your favorite SWAT Kats character to step into the ring, arena or street to test their might, win the tournament, or take the prize! Fancy weapons, hand-to-to-hand combat, flashy attire and cool victory poses are sure to abound. Be inspired by the visual traits of this video game genre to depict at least one SWAT Kats canon character in their fighting persona to achieve a flawless win. Now...FIGHT!

The deadline is set for Monday morning, June 13, 2016 at 9:00 am PST. You can post your art to this thread at any time before that. Good luck!

This thread can also be used to discuss the challenge, talk about ideas related to it should you wish to, clear up any questions, post art progress if you wish, or to announce your participation (optional, not required), or to coordinate/request a collaboration.

There will be a prize for the winner. Still arranging it, details to come in the next week or two.
4 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Re: ART CHALLENGE 2

Postby Cait » Sun May 01, 2016 1:40 am

Great theme, Kanogetz! ᶘ ^ᴥ^ᶅ I have already some ideas that I want to put on paper!
3 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Wed May 04, 2016 11:52 pm

I have been so very very busy lately, but I totally have an idea for this challenge that I'd like to try. Hopefully I can fit it into my schedule. *paws crossed*
3 x

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Sat May 07, 2016 8:03 pm

For this art challenge, the artist who receives the most votes will receive a REMCO T-Bone action figure, still in its original packaging:

6 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination

Postby LowdogCraft » Mon May 09, 2016 11:44 am

Heh that figure is so funny to look at sometimes :lol: But still, it'd be a cool prize :3
1 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."

Katney
Resident

Postby Katney » Tue May 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Here's my part! Featuring Turmoil and my OC Skylar in fighting gear from a very old but similar challenge!

... There's more. ... Honest. ... My wifi connection is usually so much more reliable. ... ... ... Erm... :oops: this may take a while. Please stand by. :lol: Consider this a preview. ^_~

(PS, I'm not having loading problems, this is the only finished piece of the challenge I have at this time. I'll upload the others later. I joke where appropriate :twisted: )
8 x

Poecat
Fandom Veteran

Postby Poecat » Fri May 13, 2016 7:42 am

Looks awesome Katney! I love the sayings at the bottom of each character XD
0 x

Katney
Resident

Postby Katney » Sun May 15, 2016 3:13 pm

Katney wrote:Here's my part! Featuring Turmoil and my OC Skylar in fighting gear from a very old but similar challenge!

Here's the rest :3 I don't intend to do more than this. Turmoil's special move would be the Vertigo Beam to make her opponents dizzy. Skylar's? Well, probably some kind of angelic beam. I know one of her long range attacks could be tossing her halo like a frisbee. XD

I had to shrink the image to fit on FA, so if you want the high res version go to my DA :3 http://katneysk.deviantart.com/art/Reve ... -609216351
Last edited by Katney on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
7 x

austinswatkat87
Resident

Postby austinswatkat87 » Tue May 17, 2016 2:36 am

Hi everyone. Here is the piece I am entering. It is a tribute to one of my favorite games growing up, which was Final Fight.
In this matchup, TBone is playing Mike Haggar, and Mac of the Metallikats is playing Belger, the final villain in Final Fight.
TBone is giving Belger a piledrive of epic proportions.

Here are the two sketches that were started before it was converted digitally:

Hope you all enjoy the piece.
8 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Ty-Chou » Tue May 17, 2016 11:21 pm

I really like that "Final Katfight" design. Looks radical!
1 x

Return to “Fan Art”