Fan Questions for March 25

Any fandom news about the SWAT Kats, Kats Eye News wants to know!
AkaneKitty
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: Fan Questions for March 25

Postby AkaneKitty » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:34 pm

My question:
Was Commander Feral supposed to be considered a villain or an antagonist?

If he was supposed to be a villain, his character wasn't pushed that far into villian status. If he was an antagonist he wasn't put in a position to wear he could acyantognize the SWAT Kats.

If anything he's almost woobish in the fact we're supposed to enjoy the fact the SWAT Kats constantly pick at him, but Feral doesn't continuously do anything back to them to warrant it. He pretty much leaves them alone.
0 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Not sure if I have any questions not already asked but I can give it a try:

1. NeeKnight from Megakatcity.com asks: While some characters were given origins on the show, some like the PastMaster, HardDrive and Dark Kat do not have concret origins. Was this done intentionally or was it planned to explore other backstories in future episodes?

2. NeeKnight from Megakatcity.com asks: I know they were merely an annoyance for Jake and Chance outside of SWAT, but what ever happened to Burke and Murray?

3. NeeKnight from Megakatcity.com asks: If SWAT Kats: Revolution does get picked up and proves as popular as we all wish it to be, would you ever make a spin off Scaredy-Kat cartoon? Even if it's just one episode for a DVD X3

And lastly
4. NeeKnight from Megakatcity.com asks: How closely do the creators look at fan works? Do they have to avoid things such as fan characters and things that start with "I have an idea for an episode..."?
1 x

Katney
Resident

Postby Katney » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:27 pm

I guess I'll try asking something. XD

Katney from Megakatcity.com asks: Was MadKat originally Queen Callista's jester, or was he the jester to some unrelated royal family?
Last edited by Katney on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:46 pm

I did a dumb XD I thought I posted questions on here RazLaugh Ooooops, guess I won't be getting into the fishbowl. Oh well
0 x

Katney
Resident

Postby Katney » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:04 pm

NeeKnight wrote:I did a dumb XD I thought I posted questions on here RazLaugh Ooooops, guess I won't be getting into the fishbowl. Oh well

You do post the questions here, you just had to sign up elsewhere for the fishbowl entry. <3
0 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:14 am

NeeKnight wrote:I did a dumb XD I thought I posted questions on here RazLaugh Ooooops, guess I won't be getting into the fishbowl. Oh well

I was gonna say you still can enter it, but it's closed already. RazorPainCait The entries were here: https://swatkats.info/about/event/
0 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:36 am

Cait wrote:I was gonna say you still can enter it, but it's closed already. RazorPainCait The entries were here: https://swatkats.info/about/event/

Does this mean questions we post here won't be asked...?
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:52 am

Kooshmeister wrote:
Cait wrote:I was gonna say you still can enter it, but it's closed already. RazorPainCait The entries were here: https://swatkats.info/about/event/

Does this mean questions we post here won't be asked...?

MoDaD wrote:ALSO, if you want to make it a video question, I can try to include those as well, but they need to be up by next Thursday, and preferably linked to/embedded here for ease of finding.

If there was a time limit, then it was last Thursday, but I don't thing written questions apply on that since MoDaD is refering there to video questions (probably cos he wanted to download them before going to Los Angeles to have them in hand). Anyway, there is actually something that makes me wonder if those questions are valid, Koosh:

MoDaD wrote:If you'd like to participate (especially those in a timezone where the stream will be at an awkward time), please prepare a single question you'd like to ask and also how you'd like to be credited.

And it's understable, since a lot of fans will want their questions answered and it won't be fair if just one fan gets all the attention xD
0 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:15 pm

A single one?

Oops. :oops:
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident

Postby MoDaD » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:59 pm

I'll have a better explanation later this week, but I'll let you know now that I had to make a lot of sacrifices due to a number of technical problems that arose that took up a lot of time. I'm committed to following-up on the items in this thread - it's just going to take more time.

But, I did arrange a little consolation the following day that will hopefully make up for this.
4 x

Return to “Kats Eye News”