Live Stream - Television's Lance Falk

Any fandom news about the SWAT Kats, Kats Eye News wants to know!
MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
Flag: United States of America

Live Stream - Television's Lance Falk

Postby MoDaD » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:19 pm

The date for this will be Dec. 26th, 2017. Still narrowing down a preferred start time to help as many people view as possible. This is what I'm currently leaning toward:

timezones2.png

The duration of this is going to probably be around 2 hours total.

The main parts are going to be Lance's live commentary for Metal Urgency, followed by a live commentary for The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest episode Rock of Rages. There will be a giveaway, interactions with chat... and possibly a bonus at the end.

Lance's live commentary for Unlikely Alloys was one of the highlights of the year, and if you haven't already seen it you can find the archive of it here:

8 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident

Re: Live Stream - Television's Lance Falk

Postby MoDaD » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Details and sign-ups at https://live.swatkats.info

“This is Television’s Lance Falk, writer and design coordinator for SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron and The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest. I’m inviting all fans to join me on Dec. 26th for a special live stream double feature, where we’ll watch and talk about Metal Urgency and Rock of Rages. I’ll be sharing my insights, answering your questions, and of course, having a giveaway, too – a chance for you to get one of the last SWAT Kats challenge coins with an exclusive one-time-only signed laminate from yours truly! It’ll be a lot of fun, and I look forward to seeing all of you there!” ~ Lance
5 x

LadyStormcrow
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby LadyStormcrow » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:30 pm

I have signed up! :D
2 x
When there is no more room in Hell, the dead shall party on the Internet.

marklungo
Fandom Veteran

Postby marklungo » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:46 pm

The current time works out great for me, because the commitment I have that day will be over by then.

EDIT: I just signed up too! BroFistIcon
3 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Flag: Germany

Postby Mr. Goodkat » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:15 am

I just signed up too.

Hopefully my internet access can handle the Picarto.TV-stream this time. Last time (MoDaD's background photography session) the streaming stopped every few seconds which was quite annoying. I guess it was too HD for my setting. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to request the stream in a lower quality on Picarto.TV, unlike on YouTube (or at least I didn't find that option).

Well I guess I have to see if I can upgrade the bandwidth of my internet access some time.
3 x

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident

Postby Jiesi » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:05 pm

Mr. Goodkat wrote:I just signed up too.

Hopefully my internet access can handle the Picarto.TV-stream this time. Last time (MoDaD's background photography session) the streaming stopped every few seconds which was quite annoying. I guess it was too HD for my setting. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to request the stream in a lower quality on Picarto.TV, unlike on YouTube (or at least I didn't find that option).

Well I guess I have to see if I can upgrade the bandwidth of my internet access some time.

Maybe you can contact them about the issue? At lest it will be recorded. Do you think you'll have the same problem with the recording?
3 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Swatkatfan21
Long-Term Resident

Postby Swatkatfan21 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Signed up and looking foward to the live stream! TRA of Johnny Quest is right up there with Swat kats for favorite cartoons BroFistIcon
1 x

Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Flag: Germany

Postby Mr. Goodkat » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:13 am

Jiesi wrote:
Mr. Goodkat wrote:I just signed up too.

Maybe you can contact them about the issue? At lest it will be recorded. Do you think you'll have the same problem with the recording?

I shouldn't have problems watching the recording when it's available on YouTube as you can change the quality of the playback and thus the amount of data which is gonna be downloaded. I also watched one or to two streams on Picarto.TV quite some time ago but I assume that these had been streamed in a lower quality than MoDaD's photography session.
1 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Postby Cait » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:15 am

Mr. Goodkat wrote:...Picarto.TV-stream...
I just saw this... MoDaD, If you are going to do the live stream using picarto, take in mind it has a 15 to 30 seconds delay in the video (originaly intended for gamers from League of Legends and such games). I say this cos this will affect also to the response time of the viewers if there is any direct contact event with them (such as a Q&A). There is no way to remove this feature.
2 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident

Postby MoDaD » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:06 pm

LIVE STREAM SCHEDULE

This is of course subject to change. Some segments may go a little longer / or shorter as this is live and (mostly) unrehearsed, but will try to coordinate the break points at the major times.

These times are PST. May be subject to change depending on unforeseen circumstances.

2:15pm to 2:35 pm
Pre-show filler videos / "Starting Soon" graphics.

2:35pm to 2:45 pm
Television's Lance Falk intro with personal anecdote.

2:45pm to 3:00pm
Lance's thoughts on the SWAT Kats as characters, the Metallikats, and the role of Commander Feral.

3:00pm to 3:45pm
Metal Urgency live commentary
Will be focusing chat participation primarily during these

3:45pm to 4:00pm
BREAK for Lance / Stream Re-Start
Another pre-show video related to TRAJQ

4:00pm to 4:15pm
Lance talks about transitioning to The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest and the revamped goals of its second season.

4:15pm to 5:00pm
Rock of Rages live commentary
Will be focusing chat participation primarily during these

5:00pm to 5:15pm
BREAK for Lance / Stream Re-Start
Filler videos / Returning soon

5:15pm to 5:25pm
Live Giveaway Drawing / Autograph Signings

5:25pm to 6:00pm
???...a bonus that SK fans will want to stick around for.
3 x

Return to “Kats Eye News”