My Art!

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Flag: United States of America

Re: My Art!

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:23 pm

Swatkatfan21 wrote:Instead of one just having cybernetic eyes they could each have a magical artifact fused to a cybernetic limb. Lenser could have had his eyes replaced with scurrying crystals. While another brother/clone could have the metal from an enchanted shield plated over mechanical arms.

The idea behind "Lenser" (a name for the entire group, not just one individual) was that they'd be entirely identical except for one who had modified eyes. Your suggestions would result in more physical differences between them, something I don't want with these characters. My entire notion is that their creepiness derives from how they act less like three individuals and more like one individual with three bodies, giving them a slightly off-kilter vibe.

In any event, I dropped the Lenser idea completely, as I said I might, and now the group have no names, collective or individual (yet) and they're all completely identical:

I did, however, give them green eyes suggestive of luminescence, similar to what I did with my interpretation of Katrina Moorkorft's demon form.

Your notion of henchmen armed with supernatural weaponry isn't a bad one, and it isn't like the triplets (or whatever they are) are going to be the only such minions the cult has. If and when I design more, I may go with your idea for those guys. RazHappy
5 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Swatkatfan21
Resident

Postby Swatkatfan21 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:12 am

Digging the evil green eyes!
0 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:38 am

Thanks, heh, it was literally a last minute decision as I was coloring the pic.
0 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:23 pm

More artwork of Shadow Legionnaire/Grand Zamboa's O.C. Nate. He likes "peril" art, so I obliged him accordingly, so here's Nate in two dark age style peril situations. In the first, he's been thrown into a lake with a weight tied to his ankle as a sacrifice to some kind of tentacled beast.

In the second, he's been dumped, Return of the Jedi style, into a pit with a ferocious cyclops.

Don't worry, he has plot armor, so he'll survive both, heh.
4 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:38 pm

About time I drew one of these guys. This is a Stalker, one of Dark Kat's "super Creeplings" from The End of the SWAT Kats!, intended as a replacement for his basically useless regular Creeplings. Of course, the Stalkers, despite being bigger, stronger, faster and smarter, and wearing fashionable hotpants, still got their tails kicked by the SWAT Kats.

Oh, and a quick doodle of an Enforcer commando without his helmet.

5 x

Cody Furlong
Resident

Postby Cody Furlong » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:13 pm

Poor Stalkers, I like the design you gave them though.
1 x
You search and search for something, never realizing it is within and always has been. You can not find it, you can not understand it, you simply accept, and believe, and it will grow.
- Heretic's Faith, Randall N. Bills

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:46 pm

Colored Stalker. And, yes, they're teal. TboneLaughCait

2 x

Cody Furlong
Resident

Postby Cody Furlong » Mon May 01, 2017 12:06 pm

Agh my eyes! it's terrifying! I'd run away from it for sure.
1 x
You search and search for something, never realizing it is within and always has been. You can not find it, you can not understand it, you simply accept, and believe, and it will grow.
- Heretic's Faith, Randall N. Bills

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Postby TazKat » Fri May 05, 2017 4:31 pm

Koosh, I just got done reading "The End of the Swat Kats." I'm still clicking the non-existent "next chapter" button XD

Now I have the story in mind and I can place it to all the peopes your drawing here. A new world has opened to me...*o*
1 x
"I heard him scream last night. It was awful! I wish he wouldn't do that when he gets kidnapped." --Lucille, Samurai Pizza Cats

My Artsite
My Blog
Art Commission Info

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran

Postby Kooshmeister » Fri May 05, 2017 5:53 pm

TazKat wrote:Koosh, I just got done reading "The End of the Swat Kats." I'm still clicking the non-existent "next chapter" button XD

Now I have the story in mind and I can place it to all the peopes your drawing here. A new world has opened to me...*o*

There's always the screenplay version, which, unlike the prose version, is complete, if you wanna see how the story ends: http://megakatcity.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=162
0 x

Return to “Fan Art”