Smilies.

Found a problem with the site? Tell Professor Hackle.
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Re: Smilies.

Postby Cait » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:59 pm

NeeKnight wrote:Image I remodelled my Feral head... The original was rather lackluster is I am honest ^^

I LOVE this one ᶘ *ᴥ*ᶅ
3 x

MoDaD
Janitor
Flag: United States of America

Postby MoDaD » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:18 pm

SergeantRoger Smilies added.

Also, do you think there are enough custom ones to justify removing the default ones? I'm noticing the interface starting to get a little crowded Madkatlaughing
3 x
SKLogoIcon Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been VERY inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Great Britain

Postby NeeKnight » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Cait wrote:
NeeKnight wrote:Image I remodelled my Feral head... The original was rather lackluster is I am honest ^^

I LOVE this one ᶘ *ᴥ*ᶅ

Glad you liked him ^^ Figured I needed to have him doing something and I already had the annoyed fist shake Madkatlaughing

MoDaD wrote:SergeantRoger Smilies added.

Also, do you think there are enough custom ones to justify removing the default ones? I'm noticing the interface starting to get a little crowded Madkatlaughing

You noticed that too? RazEmbarrassed The only thing I would say against getting rid of the defaults is does ever default have a match? Is there any that people use that hasn't been kat-ified yet?
2 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:34 pm

MoDaD wrote:SergeantRoger Smilies added.

My fault, i'm making them too big lately RazEmbarrassed
For me, no problem removing them (finally I'll take my revenge on those yellow thingies! Nyahahaha! ViperLaughCait ).
Some forums shows their smilies inside a window with scroll bars, and others can be gruped in different labelled boxes with "show" and "hide" buttons. If this forum has one of this options, there is no need to get rid of the default ones and the interface problem will be solved.
NeeKnight wrote:The only thing I would say against getting rid of the defaults is does ever default have a match? Is there any that people use that hasn't been kat-ified yet?
And... that. XD
4 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:08 am

Here is another batch! We careful, it's still hot... RazSilly

Some doubtful Steel:
Steel.gif
Steel.gif (5.97 KiB) Viewed 477 times

Yelling back chance:
Yell back Chance.gif
Yell back Chance.gif (1.01 KiB) Viewed 474 times

And finally some logos :3
SK Logo2.gif
SK Logo2.gif (1.86 KiB) Viewed 477 times

enforcer logo.gif
enforcer logo.gif (1.49 KiB) Viewed 477 times

Also, here is a bonus I did cos boredom...
Extra yell (cat fight).gif
Extra yell (cat fight).gif (1.86 KiB) Viewed 477 times
4 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby NeeKnight » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:39 am

GAH! I've been pipped to the post yet again! DarkKatFury Had my own Steele ready to go for a while and was animating it when I caught this:
Cait wrote:Some doubtful Steel:
Steel.gif

Oh well... Still I have a different take on things ^^ So it's all good. First we have Steele up to something... Image "This is my scheming face" ^^ Bonus cool points if you get the ref RazSilly Followed by the look he is best known for BLUE STEELE Image

My word, Steele is multiplying BacteriaDivide BacteriaDivide BacteriaDivide Lets bring it back to the boys. TBro And Dude-zor with the might BroFist! Image Excellent!

And hopefully to replace my old Feral Non-Smiley with the remodelled head Image that is if replacing it isn't too much trouble for MoDaD RazHoping
4 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:55 pm

NeeKnight wrote:GAH! I've been pipped to the post yet again! DarkKatFury Had my own Steele ready to go for a while and was animating it when I caught this:
Cait wrote:Some doubtful Steel:
Steel.gif

Oh... I... Ehm... I do not have mind reading powers, I swear! (I don't have them, seriously (?))

NeeKnight wrote:Oh well... Still I have a different take on things ^^ So it's all good. First we have Steele up to something... Image "This is my scheming face" ^^ Bonus cool points if you get the ref RazSilly Followed by the look he is best known for BLUE STEELE Image

My word, Steele is multiplying BacteriaDivide BacteriaDivide BacteriaDivide Lets bring it back to the boys. TBro And Dude-zor with the might BroFist! Image Excellent!

And hopefully to replace my old Feral Non-Smiley with the remodelled head Image that is if replacing it isn't too much trouble for MoDaD RazHoping

Those look nice! Also, new Feral is definitely better :3
1 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby NeeKnight » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Cait wrote:Oh... I... Ehm... I do not have mind reading powers, I swear! (I don't have them, seriously (?))

Those look nice! Also, new Feral is definitely better :3

Madkatlaughing It's fine, mate. Ya my brother in Smilies Image I wish you had mind reading powers thought RazSilly That'd be cooool.

I really love your latest batch. RazorLoveCait I see those logos being used a bunch.
2 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby NeeKnight » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:30 pm

Yet another day, another few smilies to add to the pile Madkatlaughing

Image Firstly based off Chance's favourite show, we have Scaredy Kat doing what he does best ^^ Although still not as good as Manx ManxScared

Next on up, Image Chance being cool and probably saying "Let me give you a hand, ladies." Or indeed something to that effect... Made this mainly to help fill out the remaining defaults that may go the way of the Megasaurus Rex one day.

Image For fun I made some smilies for "OCs" RazLaugh Not saying OCs are this bad but I think this represents the idea of them without going into drawing my personal characters TboneWhistling

Oh yeah and I also made Image ^^ Because they needed a smiley! X3 Now we also got one for BangBang Have a nice day!
5 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Cait » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:56 pm

NeeKnight wrote:Yet another day, another few smilies to add to the pile Madkatlaughing

Image Firstly based off Chance's favourite show, we have Scaredy Kat doing what he does best ^^ Although still not as good as Manx ManxScared

Next on up, Image Chance being cool and probably saying "Let me give you a hand, ladies." Or indeed something to that effect... Made this mainly to help fill out the remaining defaults that may go the way of the Megasaurus Rex one day.

Image For fun I made some smilies for "OCs" RazLaugh Not saying OCs are this bad but I think this represents the idea of them without going into drawing my personal characters TboneWhistling

Oh yeah and I also made Image ^^ Because they needed a smiley! X3 Now we also got one for BangBang Have a nice day!

These last batch is absolutely wonderful! Specially love the metallikats, they are just in their role!
I think we are already running out of cast... What are we going to do?! Our job is in danger! ManxScared
5 x

Return to “Tech Support”