Modern Cartoon Network's theme song

Anything non-SK related can be discussed here.
Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
Flag: United States of America

Modern Cartoon Network's theme song

Postby Rusakov » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:28 pm

2 x

Swatkatfan21
Resident

Re: Modern Cartoon Network's theme song

Postby Swatkatfan21 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:59 am

SinianThisCait Hit the nail on the head! It should just be called "Teen Adventure Universe Network" since it seems like they only play three shows. TboneSwearCait
1 x

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:24 am

I'm a little confused... what theme is this you mean? I only watch CN for Steven Universe and a couple AS series. You talking about the you CN what I'm sayin' one?
1 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

MoDaD
Janitor

Postby MoDaD » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:07 am

Felony wrote:I'm a little confused... what theme is this you mean? I only watch CN for Steven Universe and a couple AS series. You talking about the you CN what I'm sayin' one?

Rusakov is displeased with the tonal and stylistic direction that Cartoon Network has taken with the majority of its current original programming, and is expressing that by using Weird Al's song to convey: "I can't watch this."

The shows you mentioned are probably lumped into that semi-cryptic critique, as well :lol:
1 x
Your Most Complete Source For All Things SWAT Kats Since 1999
The MEGA SWAT Kast | @TheSWATKats | YouTube Channel | The SWAT Kats Encyclopedia | Fandom Awards | Avatar by Kanogetz | @_MoDaD_
My schedule's been very inundated as of late. If I don't reply to you in a timely fashion please accept my apologies in advance. Thank you for your understanding!

Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion

Postby Felony » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:54 am

MoDaD wrote:
Felony wrote:I'm a little confused... what theme is this you mean? I only watch CN for Steven Universe and a couple AS series. You talking about the you CN what I'm sayin' one?

Rusakov is displeased with the tonal and stylistic direction that Cartoon Network has taken with the majority of its current original programming, and is expressing that by using Weird Al's song to convey: "I can't watch this."

The shows you mentioned are probably lumped into that semi-cryptic critique, as well :lol:

Ah, gotcha. I was thinking he meant their latest advertising theme. I thought the "you CN what I'm sayin" was alright and wondered what the problem was. XD
1 x
^www^ <-- This is my happy evil megalomaniac face.
Class A Felony
DarkKatFury

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident

Postby Rusakov » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:28 pm

Steven Universe, while not my cup of tea, isn't what I'm complaining about.

Rather I'm complaining about CN's penchant of spamming Teen Titans Go and cancelling other series with potential.

Young Justice will be coming back (from what I know so far), so the channel may yet redeem itself. I'm still angry about Symbionic Titan being canceled though. FeralFrown

Also: AS is considered a different network than CN, they just share the same channel number. So they're exempt from this. :P
0 x

Return to “General Discussion”