Megakat City Stories

SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Megakat City Stories

Postby Cait » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:57 am

It's finally here! The first issue of Megakat City Stories!
This one-page-per-issue comic will gather all those situations never seen in the show. What was Mayor Manx doing during the city's invasion? Where are Chance's socks? What's the new recipe of MadPizza Delivery? How's Ann Gora doing as the new Weather Reporter? Where was that chopper backup? See the answers here!

About the first issue...
We know the SWAT Kats are coming back. And even if the information about the new season keeps coming drop by drop, we already know there may be a new addition to the team, possibly a hacker girl! Her name? Nano. So here she is, taking her first emergency call RazDetermined
01 - We have one.png

PD: Can you find all the cameos? TurmoilIcon
4 x

Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident
Flag: United States of America

Re: Megakat City Stories

Postby Prettyshadowj26 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Cait wrote:It's finally here! The first issue of Megakat City Stories!
This one-page-per-issue comic will gather all those situations never seen in the show. What was Mayor Manx doing during the city's invasion? Where are Chance's socks? What's the new recipe of MadPizza Delivery? How's Ann Gora doing as the new Weather Reporter? Where was that chopper backup? See the answers here!

About the first issue...
We know the SWAT Kats are coming back. And even if the information about the new season keeps coming drop by drop, we already know there may be a new addition to the team, possibly a hacker girl! Her name? Nano. So here she is, taking her first emergency call RazDetermined
01 - We have one.png
PD: Can you find all the cameos? TurmoilIcon

I seen one that calendar picture of my OC that you draw on 2016 Secret Santa
0 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Flag: Spain

Re: Megakat City Stories

Postby Cait » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:20 pm

Prettyshadowj26 wrote:I seen one that calendar picture of my OC that you draw on 2016 Secret Santa

Yep, that's one :3
About the others...
- Nano is playing Ratchet and Clank 3 on one screen.
- Another screen has the Enforcer emoji I did... ACCESS GRANTED.
- A third screen is on Kats Eye News (I used the logo from "Special report"). Ann Gora is reporting about certain human controled enforcer tank... ("Metal Urgency) Maybe this has relation with the robot rampage? ZymeIcon We will never know...
- Nano's keyboard has the light patter did by... LowdogCraft? (I can't find the post anymore... or it could be on discord).
- "Always July". Did you know that the kat in there was in reality PrettyShadowj26 OC? (She has the same pose LOL It was perfect XD)
- Nano's face at the final panel is from certain villain in glasses... (Log Horizon)
- Finally... The phone is red cos of the typical shows and films where the Mayor has 2 phones, a normal one, and a red one to call the city's superheroes XD
2 x

Return to “Fan Art”