What other Vehicles and Gadgets can the swat kats create?

Talk about the most awesome show in the world, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.
jesse220
Long-Term Resident

What other Vehicles and Gadgets can the swat kats create?

Post by jesse220 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Well we know Both Razor and T-bone always use the Turbokat and Glovatrix, but they developed new vehicles like the Turbomole, Thunder Truck, and the Hoverkat, And I bet they could build more Jets even with stealth capabilities and more. And they might develop more land vehicles with speed and stuff.

What would you say?
0 x

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Re: What other Vehicles and Gadgets can the swat kats create

Post by Mikazo » Sat May 17, 2014 9:51 pm

Drones. :shock:

Alternately, maybe an unmanned remote controllable Turbokat?
0 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Great Britain

Post by NeeKnight » Sun May 18, 2014 8:22 am

Probably a light weight tank, like Bonaparte from Dominion Tank Police... I can picture TBone not being happy with having a small tank but when he gets a feel for how it maneuvers quicker than the enforcer tanks, he'd be won over X3
I designed two styles of choppers for the first SWAT Kats RP I was apart of. One light weight and one heavy artillary XD I will try and track down those to show people one day.
0 x
NERO

jesse220
Long-Term Resident

Post by jesse220 » Sun May 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Well I can imagine that. But I think The swat kat might rebuilt some Enforcer aircraft like their jet, chopper, and the blue manx jet after they were destroyed in action, and they would repaint them, modify them, and use them. And They might have captured and bad guy aircraft like Morbulus' jet, Hard Drive's Water proof stealth jet Chop Shop's Chopper,and one of Turmoil's Omega squad Jet. And I believe they must have recovered them and fix them up.

And I 'am thinking now they might build Mech for action and stuff like that . What do you say?
0 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by MoDaD » Sun May 18, 2014 9:18 pm

Alternately, maybe an unmanned remote controllable Turbokat?
I think you hit the nail on the head with the drone suggestion. Drones have become a household word and a staple of contemporary fiction it would seem. Also, there's precedent in the show, as the Turbokat was shown to be remotely controllable via some kind of wireless Glovatrix interface or homing functionality in Mutation City:
Now to call the Turbokat by remote control.
Also, I'm fairly certain the Turbokat was being remotely controlled in Katastrophe when it was destroyed by Dark Kat.

And of course, there's the target practice drones from Chaos in Crystal.

The SWAT Kats already have this technology, and it'd be interesting to see how they could refine it, further weaponize it, and what kinds of unique applications they could use them for. Maybe even some cool on-the-ground, anti-personnel, close-quarters applications (like Floyd from the Nintendo 64 game Jet Force Gemini).
0 x

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Mikazo » Sun May 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Can you imagine if they never had to leave their house anymore? They could just use their drones and remote control technology to fight crime from home. XD I could imagine them becoming total couch potatoes.
0 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by MoDaD » Mon May 19, 2014 12:05 am

But, like the plot in A Bright and Shiny Future, there's the risk of those drones somehow turning evil (either by accident or by the actions of one of the villains). Then our heroes would have to get off the couch and save the day once more, probably with the episode ending on an aesop about how not being lazy/doing things yourself is a good thing.
0 x

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Mikazo » Mon May 19, 2014 12:09 am

Maybe they'll have to stop the machines from taking people's jobs away. Like, because the machines are doing all the work and nobody can get a job anymore. XD XD
0 x

jesse220
Long-Term Resident

Post by jesse220 » Mon May 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Well if they use drones, then they might use Hackle's robots from bright and shiny future. And they could make unmanned vehicles to defend the city from harm.
0 x

NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Great Britain

Post by NeeKnight » Sun May 25, 2014 10:22 am

I think the idea of Drones might end up becoming a Big Brother situation. An idea someone like Greenbox might have come up with to always be watching but then would go to far and have to be shut down by the SWAT Kats... The Radical Squadron have always seemed hands on to me, TBone esspecially and while I can see Razor being intreged by the idea of drones to help out even he would agree that sometimes you need a kat's judgement over the ordered clinical reasoning.
I would like to see the SWAT Kats create some firefighting equipment, like a condenced water missile which unleashed a large volume of water on a burning building given all the explosions that happen on the show. I am sure it would also cause a bit of an issue for certain electronically themed villians ^^
0 x
NERO