What other Vehicles and Gadgets can the swat kats create?

Talk about the most awesome show in the world, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.
jesse220
Long-Term Resident

Re: What other Vehicles and Gadgets can the swat kats create

Post by jesse220 » Sun May 25, 2014 6:59 pm

NeeKnight wrote:I think the idea of Drones might end up becoming a Big Brother situation. An idea someone like Greenbox might have come up with to always be watching but then would go to far and have to be shut down by the SWAT Kats... The Radical Squadron have always seemed hands on to me, TBone esspecially and while I can see Razor being intreged by the idea of drones to help out even he would agree that sometimes you need a kat's judgement over the ordered clinical reasoning.
I would like to see the SWAT Kats create some firefighting equipment, like a condenced water missile which unleashed a large volume of water on a burning building given all the explosions that happen on the show. I am sure it would also cause a bit of an issue for certain electronically themed villians ^^
Well I guess they can make firefighting tech that could put out any fires and I'm thinking right now they could make firefighting planes that can pour water to stop fires. And the swat kats might make more jets and other aircraft In case the Turbokat is Temporary out of commission, the aircraft they could make like biplanes, flying boat planes, Stealth Jets, ect ect ect.

I made a stealth aircraft for the swat kats It's called the Turbo Eagle. It resembles the F-15SE Silent Eagle and McDonnell Douglas concept Joint strike fighter concept jet.
turbo_eagle_by_jesse220-d7f24rl.png
turbo_eagle_by_jesse220-d7f24rl.png (42.68 KiB) Viewed 1803 times

What do you think?
Last edited by jesse220 on Sat May 31, 2014 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Furlong29
Just Moved In

Post by Furlong29 » Sun May 25, 2014 8:59 pm

That looks really cool! I could absolutely see that in the show!
0 x

jesse220
Long-Term Resident

Post by jesse220 » Mon May 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Furlong29 wrote:That looks really cool! I could absolutely see that in the show!

Thank you I'm glad you like it. :D If they could develop a jet like the Turbo Eagle, then they can develop an advance stealth fighter jet that might halve cloaking technology so the enemy won't detect the swat kats. And I think they could make more jets and other aircraft. And I'm thinking right now that they could make watercraft vehicles to fight off giant sea monsters like the oil sucking eel. And if they encounter giant monsters, they can make giant robots to fight them off. It would be like pacific rim. Lol
0 x

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Mikazo » Tue May 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Speaking of remote-controlled planes, any chance that somebody surreptitiously remote-controlled Chance and Jakes' plane and crashed it into Enforcer headquarters?
0 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
United States of America

Post by Ty-Chou » Tue May 27, 2014 11:34 pm

In my fanfic, they had sort of hover crafts that could go over land and water. Something they used to search the sewers for Dr. Viper. I named the vehicles "Prowlers".

In MoDad's fic "My Responsibility" they had installed a sort of disbursement system into the jet. In case there was another occasion such as plant killer or retro-mutagens needed to be scattered over the city. (I'm sure he can explain it better than me, since it's his fic.)

Anyone else recall any fun new gadgets that popped up in fanfics?
0 x

Poecat
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Poecat » Wed May 28, 2014 9:54 am

Ty-Chou wrote: Anyone else recall any fun new gadgets that popped up in fanfics?
In a Role Play... a girl and I had a SWAT Kat team build a super fast car with weapons, called the Thunder Kat.
0 x

jesse220
Long-Term Resident

Post by jesse220 » Wed May 28, 2014 4:03 pm

Mikazo wrote:Speaking of remote-controlled planes, any chance that somebody surreptitiously remote-controlled Chance and Jakes' plane and crashed it into Enforcer headquarters?

I bet Feral remote controlled their jets. When Feral crashed his jet with Chance and Jake's jet he must have remote controlled the jet crashing into the headquarters and making Chance and Jake taking the blame.
0 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by MoDaD » Wed May 28, 2014 5:58 pm

In MoDad's fic "My Responsibility" they had installed a sort of disbursement system into the jet. In case there was another occasion such as plant killer or retro-mutagens needed to be scattered over the city.
That was an idea I had based off an MBI/SK RPG scenario where one of Felony's villain characters Swytch (a Realm of Fire demon with a weakness to water) had to be lured out into the open and defeated with some hastily summoned rainclouds through the use of a Silver Iodide Rocket to cloud seed (which occurred unrealistically fast and concentrated, but hey it's fiction).

I figured the distribution system could be expanded and made into some kind of rapid deployment, high yield projectile (something the SWAT Kats specialize in). And, it'd answer the problem Razor experienced in Mutation City when he had the deliver the anti-mutagen payload in a very cumbersome (and nearly failed) way. I think I described it as an MRV with a biological/chemical payload instead of nuclear. It was a plot point that I'd considered following up on at a later date (particularly with what it could do in the wrong hands, like Dr. Viper's), but then The Amazing Spider-Man came out in theaters around the same time and I didn't want to emphasize that much for fear of being compared too closely to Dr. Connors' use of the Oscorp device that does exactly the same thing.
0 x

jesse220
Long-Term Resident

Post by jesse220 » Wed May 28, 2014 9:40 pm

Well in that case I say they could make something to help save the city from harm, some piece of technology that might make the bad guys wet their pants. Heh heh heh :mrgreen:
0 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
United States of America

Post by Ty-Chou » Sat May 31, 2014 2:59 pm

Poecat wrote:In a Role Play... a girl and I had a SWAT Kat team build a super fast car with weapons, called the Thunder Kat.
I like this idea of a super fast Batmobile-esque car. Though they do already have their motorcycles to get them through city streets when they must go by ground. But their Thunder Truck in the Mutilor episode was so impractical. It sometimes makes me laugh now to think about it. They had no hope of driving that thing around town very well with it's ridiculous size. They'd never get anywhere in the city. Just so happens it is perfect for tearing around the empty sea bed and little else. You know those guys just built a big 'ol truck to play around in cuz they're guys and they can build one. LOL

But a sleek, fast car would be far more practical for inside the city. And T-Bone's driving skills when he was racing around in Callie's car in Katastrophie was kind of awesome to watch. Is there anything he can't drive amazingly well?
Last edited by Ty-Chou on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x