SWAT Kats Variety Ad

Talk about the most awesome show in the world, SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.
QueenSimia
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Re: SWAT Kats Variety Ad

Post by QueenSimia » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:55 am

Nice job, MoDaD! That looks 100% better. SKFistIcon
Rusakov wrote:GIMP actually. Too broke to afford Photoshop. :P
D'oh, you did say that earlier and I flew right past it. Reading comprehension: I haz it. :U

Once the computer's back, I have half a mind to see what I can do just for shiggles now. I'd probably strip out the type and recompose it in Illustrator/InDesign (hooray for borrowing my job's CC license, although I found... other ways to use the Creative Suite before *cough*) after identifying and downloading the fonts, and I'd bet there are vector versions of the HB icons down there.

No real reason, and no knock on the photos! My "let's see if we can reconstruct this" nerd streak just got tickled by this thread. ^^;;
1 x
|||| friendly neighborhood aero ace ||||

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Re: SWAT Kats Variety Ad

Post by Rusakov » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:10 pm

QueenSimia wrote:Once the computer's back, I have half a mind to see what I can do just for shiggles now. I'd probably strip out the type and recompose it in Illustrator/InDesign (hooray for borrowing my job's CC license, although I found... other ways to use the Creative Suite before *cough*) after identifying and downloading the fonts, and I'd bet there are vector versions of the HB icons down there.

No real reason, and no knock on the photos! My "let's see if we can reconstruct this" nerd streak just got tickled by this thread. ^^;;
Awesome! You're undoubtedly much better at image editing than I am, I just do some really basic stuff in GIMP for the fun of it. RazSilly
1 x