"The Swat Kats Retrospective"on TikTok

Any fandom news about the SWAT Kats, Kats Eye News wants to know!
final_kitty_shine21
Just Moved In
United States of America

"The Swat Kats Retrospective"on TikTok

Post by final_kitty_shine21 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:38 pm

So someone on TikTok named Sandt has been reviewing the entire Swat Kats Franchise from top to bottom on TikTok. Considering TikTok only allows three minute videos, he's made 35+ videos so far and shows no sign of slowing down. He uploads 3 or 4 times a week. He's covering everything from episodes, character analysis, behind the scenes info, merchandise, and so much more. Has anyone else been watching it? I've been enjoying it a lot. Its part of my weekly tradition at this point
3 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Re: "The Swat Kats Retrospective"on TikTok

Post by MoDaD » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:55 am

Thanks for sharing that. TikTok is one of my blinds spots - it's really neat to see content like that being made.

Here's a link to his account: https://www.tiktok.com/@sandt21

4 x

Sandt
Just Moved In
United States of America

Post by Sandt » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:36 am

Hello, everyone. I’m Sandt. I’m the host of “The Swat Kats Retrospective” over on TikTok. Just wanted to say thanks for the shoutout. I appreciate the love. I’m just a guy who’s trying to raise awareness for this animated classic
4 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by MoDaD » Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:45 pm

Sandt wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:36 am
Hello, everyone. I’m Sandt. I’m the host of “The Swat Kats Retrospective” over on TikTok. Just wanted to say thanks for the shoutout. I appreciate the love. I’m just a guy who’s trying to raise awareness for this animated classic
Enjoying what you've put together. It's inspired me to make a TikTok account as a result Madkatlaughing
1 x

Sandt
Just Moved In
United States of America

Post by Sandt » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:52 pm

Hey, guys. It’s Sandt, again.noticed a massive increase in likes and views for “The Swat Kats Retrospective” on TikTok in the past few days. I just wanted to say thank for all of you who took time to give my little review series a chance, whether that be with a view, a like, or a comment. I really appreciate it. I’m just a guy who still has passion for his favorite cartoon of all time.

New episodes are uploaded on my TikTok Channel every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. (And yes, when it finally debuts, I will be covering Season 3: Swat Kats Revolution)
2 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by MoDaD » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:45 pm

Sandt wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:52 pm
Hey, guys. It’s Sandt, again.noticed a massive increase in likes and views for “The Swat Kats Retrospective” on TikTok in the past few days. I just wanted to say thank for all of you who took time to give my little review series a chance, whether that be with a view, a like, or a comment. I really appreciate it. I’m just a guy who still has passion for his favorite cartoon of all time.

New episodes are uploaded on my TikTok Channel every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. (And yes, when it finally debuts, I will be covering Season 3: Swat Kats Revolution)
You're welcome! SKLogoIcon I've asked Sage (who helps me with the SWATKATS.info facebook page) to also put up a post about your videos. Should be up later today.
1 x

Sandt
Just Moved In
United States of America

Post by Sandt » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:49 pm

JUST A HEADS UP!!! The final episode of ‘The Swat Kats Retrospective’ has been uploaded to my TikTok account over at tiktok.com/@sandt21. Thank you to everyone who tossed me a view or a like over the course of the past 6 months. It really helped my get a head start on the algorithm. I’ll be back to review more once Swat Kats Revolution arrives!

Also, the final episode has a well deserved shoutout to the gentlemen over at swatkats.info 😊😊😊
1 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by MoDaD » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:30 pm

Sandt wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:49 pm
JUST A HEADS UP!!! The final episode of ‘The Swat Kats Retrospective’ has been uploaded to my TikTok account over at tiktok.com/@sandt21. Thank you to everyone who tossed me a view or a like over the course of the past 6 months. It really helped my get a head start on the algorithm. I’ll be back to review more once Swat Kats Revolution arrives!

Also, the final episode has a well deserved shoutout to the gentlemen over at swatkats.info 😊😊😊
Ran really late on this, but shared that here: https://twitter.com/TheSWATKats/status/ ... VO6wYXsQjw
0 x