Post-Event Thread

Any fandom news about the SWAT Kats, Kats Eye News wants to know!

Were you able to view the Live Stream?

Yes, I watched the whole event
36%
Partially, I only saw part of the event
27%
No, I didn't get to see it at all
36%

Total votes: 22

Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Germany

Re: Post-Event Thread

Post by Mr. Goodkat » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:51 pm

MoDaD wrote:
Mr. Goodkat wrote:Just noticed that the swatkats.info channel has got 1.000 subscribers now, yay!
That's neat :)

I wonder if some kind of celebration is in order...what do other channels do when they reach a benchmark like that?
Some people make a short video thanking their subscribers in person (Jayhan did this on her channel for example) while others create a short clip with a "Thank you"-message and maybe add some additional stuff to it (art, an animated scene, etc.). Some of them simply add this message at the end of the next video they're uploading.
3 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by MoDaD » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Those are good ideas...but I think I'll wait until a few more. Would hate to put a 1K video up and get trolled by someone unsubscribing to drop it down to 999 :lol:
3 x

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Mikazo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:54 pm

Just received the coin. That's awesome, thanks! I tried and tried to figure out how to open it, until it finally dawned on me that there actually isn't any chocolate inside. But that's even better!

I'd post a photo, but I'm not that photogenic. What I would love to do though is get a photo of myself holding the coin while dressed as Two Face from Batman. :)
3 x

Tarnish
Resident
Hungary

Post by Tarnish » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:59 am

Probably not the best place for my first post, but oh well.

Been lurking around here for a while now, and figured it's time to register and let MoDad know another coin has been delivered:
SW-Coin6.jpg
I know the envelope said to tweet pics of it, but I don't use Twitter at all (shocking I know), and I couldn't think of any cool places to take a picture at..so I guess a picture of the coin (from my favorite 90s cartoon) next to a Sonic 10th Anniversary coin (my favorite 90s game franchise) on a SEGA Dreamcast (my favorite 90s game console) will have to do.

Also, I guess I might as well say Hello to everyone on the forum. I might make a proper introduction post later..I'm not exactly a talkative person, even on forums..
5 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by MoDaD » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Tarnish wrote: I know the envelope said to tweet pics of it, but I don't use Twitter at all (shocking I know), and I couldn't think of any cool places to take a picture at..so I guess a picture of the coin (from my favorite 90s cartoon) next to a Sonic 10th Anniversary coin (my favorite 90s game franchise) on a SEGA Dreamcast (my favorite 90s game console) will have to do.
Welcome to the forum! And, thanks for the photo! It's good to know another international one arrived.

As long as you don't lose it, these coins are supposed to last a lifetime :D
1 x

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Mikazo » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:47 pm

Tarnish wrote: I know the envelope said to tweet pics of it, but I don't use Twitter at all (shocking I know), and I couldn't think of any cool places to take a picture at..so I guess a picture of the coin (from my favorite 90s cartoon) next to a Sonic 10th Anniversary coin (my favorite 90s game franchise) on a SEGA Dreamcast (my favorite 90s game console) will have to do.

Also, I guess I might as well say Hello to everyone on the forum. I might make a proper introduction post later..I'm not exactly a talkative person, even on forums..
Welcome! I remember the Dreamcast. The soundtrack to Sonic Adventure is one of my favorites among video game music.
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:13 am

Tarnish wrote:Probably not the best place for my first post, but oh well.
Welcome. ViperLaughCait
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Didn't even know about this event until it was over. Oh well, at least I can still watch it. BTW, I got my coin two days ago. Thanks to everyone! RazorLoveCait
4 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by MoDaD » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Still working on Lance's portion of the Live Stream. Wound up having to pretty much rebuild it due to audio sync problems, but it should work out okay. Just taking more time.

Meanwhile...

5 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Spain

Post by Cait » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:40 am

Woah, nice! Congrats to the winners!

Also, there is another new: We have reached the 2.500 goal on the Netflix petition! Now for 5.000! RazorHappyCait
4 x