What will happened if Chop Shop returns?

This is a place for OOC hypothetical discussions on the show.
jesse220
Long-Term Resident

What will happened if Chop Shop returns?

Post by jesse220 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Well ever sense Chop Shop was defeated by the swat kats, he was arrested by the enforcers, and his damaged chopper was turned over to the enforcers to be put in production, and now being used by the Enforcers. But I was thinking if Chop Shop does comes back, he would build a new aircraft and use it to take revenge on the swat kats.
0 x

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination
United States of America

Re: What will happened if Chop Shop returns?

Post by LowdogCraft » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:53 pm

I guess it could be plausible. Chop Shop was arrested in SK Unplugged, and it's very possible he could escape. Who knows? If CN answers our cries for a reboot of the SWAT Kats, maybe Chop Shop will come back. The show was really short, so they had a lot of one time villains they couldn't really expand on. Chop Shop is one of those villains. I hope we do get a reboot though, and it would be interesting if Chop Shop came back.
0 x
~Lowdog002
Artist, Musician, Writer, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
also i'm bi
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."
Icon by @menacing-marshmallow on Tumblr

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Re: What will happened if Chop Shop returns?

Post by Kooshmeister » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:22 am

He seems like he'd work best as somebody's (possibly Hard Drive's) minion. He hasn't really got much going for him in the way of powers or anything. In fact, I wonder if Hard Drive hired him to distract the SWAT Kats and Enforcers while he stole the anti weapon scrambler?
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)