I even had some ideas what jobs the kat you're playing would have to do for Dr. Purvis, Katscratch, Fango, Hard Drive, Professor Hackle and Mayor Manx and how they would actually lead to some of the disasters in Megakat City in long-term. Maybe I post them later, but now I'm too tired for this.
I deliberately didn't add the SWAT Kats and the main villains except Dr. Viper (as Dr. Purvis) in this image as I assume that you would be a small time criminal who deals with "normal" kats most of the time.
Examples for the Wanted-Levels: if you reach Level 4, Feral is gonna call for chopper backup and if you reach Level 5 then the SWAT Kats are on your tail. Let's see how long you gonna last until a Slicer Missile is cutting your car into pieces and you get caught in a net. For some weird reason the Wanted-Level is set to 5 immediately when you try to break into the scrap yard in the outskirts of Megakat City.
- The background and the Turbokat are from the Season 1 Intro
- All characters except Dr. Purvis and Hard Drive are from the episode The Metallikats
- Dr. Purvis is from the episode The Origin of Dr. Viper
- Hard Drive is from the episode The Night of the Dark Kat
- The GTA-Logo was made by using the Pricedown font (it's not the original logo!)
- The Megakat City-Logo was made by using the Pirulen font
- The idea was fueled by a poster of GTA3 (link)