What If? SWAT Kats Video Game

This is a place for OOC hypothetical discussions on the show.
User avatar
RedCoonie
Raccoon with a pen
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:48 pm
Location: Mega Kat City Salvage Yard
x 350
x 685
Contact:
United States of America

What If? SWAT Kats Video Game

Post by RedCoonie » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:36 am

Let's start a disscussion. This was neat Idea I had
(Art by elranno) http://elranno.com/post/97494970412/qui ... ood-heroes
Attachments
blank_ps4_case_by_thefaggotguy-d6syx1h.png
Last edited by RedCoonie on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3 x

User avatar
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 1001
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:11 pm
Location: Somewhere in Megakat City...
x 2203
x 1275
Contact:
Spain

Re: What If? SWAT Kats Video Game

Post by Cait » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:54 am

Please be real soon ᶘ *ᴥ*ᶅ
2 x

User avatar
Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 587
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 9:33 pm
x 254
x 797
United States of America

Re: What If? SWAT Kats Video Game

Post by Felony » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Did you create the artwork used for this, Jacob? If it is not your work, was permission asked and given by the original artist for their art to be used?

Also Rule 10 of this forum's rules require credit be given to an artist when posting their work. https://megakatcity.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3.
1 x
https://nova.swatkats.info - SWAT Kats: Nova Squadron
https://darkkat.com - Dark Kat’s Doomsday Page
https://felonykat.com - Class A Felony

Leon Mane
Resident
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:55 pm
x 3
x 95
United States of America

Re: What If? SWAT Kats Video Game

Post by Leon Mane » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:57 pm

I'd rent it first, like most games, but I like the idea.
2 x

User avatar
RedCoonie
Raccoon with a pen
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:48 pm
Location: Mega Kat City Salvage Yard
x 350
x 685
Contact:
United States of America

Re: What If? SWAT Kats Video Game

Post by RedCoonie » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:55 am

Felony wrote:Did you create the artwork used for this, Jacob? If it is not your work, was permission asked and given by the original artist for their art to be used?

Also Rule 10 of this forum's rules require credit be given to an artist when posting their work. https://megakatcity.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3.
I did not create the art, I'll give credit but I didn't ask but I did notify him on twitter that I'm using it if he has a problem I'll remove the post and if this site has a problem I'll still take it down
1 x

User avatar
Felony
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 587
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 9:33 pm
x 254
x 797
United States of America

Re: What If? SWAT Kats Video Game

Post by Felony » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:20 pm

Jacob1290 wrote:I did not create the art, I'll give credit but I didn't ask but I did notify him on twitter that I'm using it if he has a problem I'll remove the post and if this site has a problem I'll still take it down
Giving a name is nice, but we'd like a link to the original image or the artist's gallery. Wouldn't you want people to know you were the artist behind an image you've drawn and have others able to find you and see your comic?

Please use common courtesy and obtain permission from other artists first. That artist might not check his Twitter often or no longer uses it.
1 x
https://nova.swatkats.info - SWAT Kats: Nova Squadron
https://darkkat.com - Dark Kat’s Doomsday Page
https://felonykat.com - Class A Felony

User avatar
RedCoonie
Raccoon with a pen
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:48 pm
Location: Mega Kat City Salvage Yard
x 350
x 685
Contact:
United States of America

Re: What If? SWAT Kats Video Game

Post by RedCoonie » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Felony wrote:
Jacob1290 wrote:I did not create the art, I'll give credit but I didn't ask but I did notify him on twitter that I'm using it if he has a problem I'll remove the post and if this site has a problem I'll still take it down
Giving a name is nice, but we'd like a link to the original image or the artist's gallery. Wouldn't you want people to know you were the artist behind an image you've drawn and have others able to find you and see your comic?

Please use common courtesy and obtain permission from other artists first. That artist might not check his Twitter often or no longer uses it.
link to image sent
1 x

Krillos
Resident
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:38 pm
x 59
x 69
Sweden

Re: What If? SWAT Kats Video Game

Post by Krillos » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:01 pm

There's already a thread about that topic.
https://megakatcity.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=438

But I support the idea.
1 x

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 309
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 1:24 am
x 163
x 289
United States of America

Re: What If? SWAT Kats Video Game

Post by Mikazo » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:28 pm

Hey, know what would be cool? If there were another Swat Kats video game like this, make an expansion pack for it where you primarily play as Felina and call it "The Felina Files." Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? :)

I would imagine in the game she would be like a squad leader, and she would have a team of Enforcers she would be working with, sort of like in the Rainbow Six games. Just one possibility!
1 x

User avatar
Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 313
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:30 am
Location: Germany
x 941
x 466
Contact:
Germany

Re: What If? SWAT Kats Video Game

Post by Mr. Goodkat » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:49 am

Mikazo wrote:Hey, know what would be cool? If there were another Swat Kats video game like this, make an expansion pack for it where you primarily play as Felina and call it "The Felina Files." Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? :)

I would imagine in the game she would be like a squad leader, and she would have a team of Enforcers she would be working with, sort of like in the Rainbow Six games. Just one possibility!
I like the idea of a tactical shooter. I haven't played the Rainbow Six titles much, but I really enjoyed playing SWAT 3 and 4 as well as the Full Spectrum Warrior games. The only trouble would probably be that these kind of games are a bit too explicit concerning violence (I can't remember seeing an Enforcer actually shooting someone) and using only non-lethal weapons on the other hand would probably feel weird when playing such a game.
1 x

Post Reply