What if: Feral joins to SWAT Kats?

This is a place for OOC hypothetical discussions on the show.
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Re: What if: Feral joins to SWAT Kats?

Post by Kooshmeister » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:24 pm

Felina: [seeing him in that getup] Uncle... I think it's time we staged an intervention.
0 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Post by TazKat » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:21 am

Betaruga wrote: Bro if Feral ever got the ability to completely troll the SWAT Kats he'd be the hero of the show. Like seriously I'd just love him til I died.
He kind of did in Unlikely Alloys. Feral approached them saying he assumed the rescue and aftermath were the SWAT's responsibility. T-Bone thought he was just trying to pin blame on them again but Feral gave them some back-handed gratitude, saying he was "going to thank them but he changed his mind." MORE moments like those please. :mrgreen:
1 x
"I heard him scream last night. It was awful! I wish he wouldn't do that when he gets kidnapped." --Lucille, Samurai Pizza Cats

My Website
My DA Account
Art Commission Info

SwatKatsFan1
Resident

Post by SwatKatsFan1 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:29 pm

Feral reminds of Captain Lance from Arrow. Lance swore to take down the Hood, however after he decided to work with the Hood after seeing how he can go outside of the law to to compensate for the law's limits. Feral hated the SWAT Kats, but after seeing them save MegaKat City to many times and after nearly thanking them in the end of Unlikely Alloys, I think he would start to like them.
0 x

Betaruga
Killa Vanilla
United States of America

Post by Betaruga » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:00 am

TazKat wrote:
Betaruga wrote: Bro if Feral ever got the ability to completely troll the SWAT Kats he'd be the hero of the show. Like seriously I'd just love him til I died.
He kind of did in Unlikely Alloys. Feral approached them saying he assumed the rescue and aftermath were the SWAT's responsibility. T-Bone thought he was just trying to pin blame on them again but Feral gave them some back-handed gratitude, saying he was "going to thank them but he changed his mind." MORE moments like those please. :mrgreen:
HAHA! Oh my god, that's right. Feral totally DID troll them xD T-Bone's expression afterwards was my favorite tho. "....Are you #$&+ing serious?"
1 x
"So you SWAT Kats were telling the truth!"
"Duh, Commander!"

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Post by TazKat » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:52 am

That is why I love the feisty Feral family. It's like they got some spicy, Mediterranean blood running through their veins. Shoot, "Ulysses" is Greek for "wrathful; hater" and Feral is Latin for 'wild'! He ain't getting away with a name like that :twisted:

T-Bone's dumbfounded face was adorable indeed and that moment of animation was so anime XD
SwatKatsFan1 wrote: I think he would start to like them.
I can see that happening and then someone else moves in and hates on the SKs. Could be some council person or official. Still waiting for more mobsters and political intrigue/corruption.
0 x
"I heard him scream last night. It was awful! I wish he wouldn't do that when he gets kidnapped." --Lucille, Samurai Pizza Cats

My Website
My DA Account
Art Commission Info

SwatKatsFan1
Resident

Post by SwatKatsFan1 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:11 pm

Yeah: like in MBI, Mayor Rex ordered the Enforcers to go after the Swat Kats after replacing Manx through illegal means, in End of the Swat Kats where District Attorney Mills wants them to stay in jail and General Boggs being rude to them, and in my fanfic world where the regular Callie gets replaced by her evil counterpart.
0 x

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Post by TazKat » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:58 am

SwatKatsFan1 wrote:Yeah: like in MBI, Mayor Rex ordered the Enforcers to go after the Swat Kats after replacing Manx through illegal means, in End of the Swat Kats where District Attorney Mills wants them to stay in jail and General Boggs being rude to them, and in my fanfic world where the regular Callie gets replaced by her evil counterpart.
Are these things you wrote? because I really like those elements ;)
1 x

My Website
My DA Account
Art Commission Info

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by MoDaD » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:22 pm

TazKat wrote:
Betaruga wrote:T-Bone thought he was just trying to pin blame on them again but Feral gave them some back-handed gratitude, saying he was "going to thank them but he changed his mind." MORE moments like those please. :mrgreen:
That's a strong contender for my favorite moment of the series, especially T-Bone and Razor's reaction immediately thereafter :lol:

1 x

TazKat
Long-Term Resident

Post by TazKat » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:47 pm

T-Bone: ...buh?

Razor: *shrug*

I love it XD

Dr. Greenbox has a long, horse face, btw.
0 x

My Website
My DA Account
Art Commission Info

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Spain

Post by Cait » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:18 am

MoDaD wrote:Image
Curious, T-Bone's eye from the side has heart shape xD
0 x