Total votes: 5

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Spain

Extended deadline for Art Challenge 3.

Post by Cait » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:42 am

Hi, all!

I had some problems last days that have consumed all my time and I won't be able to complete my entry to the Art Challenge 3 in time. As I have seen, there were a total of 9 participants who wanted to participate (including me) and we don't have a single entry so far (just 2 previews) even knowing that there are just 3 days left to the deadline. What I'm saying is, how about extending the deadline a few days more? I'm sorry for coming so late with this, but I really want to end my pic as well as see as many participations as possible, and I feel neither of those will happen.

First of all, what megakatcity's Staff thinks about this?
And then, what do you think (the participants) about an extended deadline?

Regards, meow.
0 x
------------------------
NERO (X3)
------------------------
ImageFind me on: DeviantArt / FurAffinity / Twitter
ImageSK smilies request list: https://www.dropbox.com/s/exp9slsdtz8b9 ... t.txt?dl=0

RedCoonie
Raccoon with a pen
United States of America

Re: Extended deadline for Art Challenge 3.

Post by RedCoonie » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:35 am

Cait wrote:Hi, all!

I had some problems last days that have consumed all my time and I won't be able to complete my entry to the Art Challenge 3 in time. As I have seen, there were a total of 9 participants who wanted to participate (including me) and we don't have a single entry so far (just 2 previews) even knowing that there are just 3 days left to the deadline. What I'm saying is, how about extending the deadline a few days more? I'm sorry for coming so late with this, but I really want to end my pic as well as see as many participations as possible, and I feel neither of those will happen.

First of all, what megakatcity's Staff thinks about this?
And then, what do you think (the participants) about an extended deadline?

Regards, meow.
I need the extra time as well, I'm only a third of the way done with my entry, and I've been busy with my comic and school X_X
0 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by MoDaD » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:46 pm

I've added a poll. At last check, the prospective participant count was at 8, so if there's at least 5 votes for "yes" on this poll before the current deadline to demonstrate a majority preference then it will be extended one week.

EDIT:

Enough votes for yes were cast, so the deadline has been extended. View the original thread for more details.
0 x

RedCoonie
Raccoon with a pen
United States of America

Post by RedCoonie » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:16 pm

MoDaD wrote:I've added a poll. At last check, the prospective participant count was at 8, so if there's at least 5 votes for "yes" on this poll before the current deadline to demonstrate a majority preference then it will be extended one week.
what if there are people who don't see this. and the numbers become weird because only 3 voted yes and 0 no?
0 x