SWAT Kats related fan art goes here.
Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
United States of America

Taking Commissions

Post by Ty-Chou » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:48 pm

COMMISSIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.

Hey guys, I am officially taking commissions for probably... the first time in two years? Here's my journal post on Deviant art that has a rough estimate of my prices: https://www.deviantart.com/ty-chou/jour ... -762420463

If you're interested, send me a note. If you have a Deviant Art account, a note through there is preferable. I am more likely to get to it right away. You are also welcome to note me here on the board. If you do, please post a reply on this thread saying you've sent me a note. I do not log into the board every day. A response will let me know to log in and check my messages.

I will be happy to post any Swat Kats related commissions on this thread when they are done.
Last edited by Ty-Chou on Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
United States of America

Re: Taking Commissions

Post by Ty-Chou » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:02 pm

The first of, surprisingly, a few commissions I've received from the Swat Kats fan community.

This was a request for the OC to be in Hard Drive's surge coat. I always thought the coat itself made the owner a little crazy. Perhaps lowered the inhibitions and ramped up the aggression. Not that Hard Drive was a saint without it, but it seemed he was more aggressive and confident when he wore the suit.

So I suggested the OC look a little villainous and possessed in the picture and he agreed to the idea.
Attachments
cassandrodh.jpg
5 x

Ty-Chou
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
United States of America

Re: Taking Commissions

Post by Ty-Chou » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:16 am

Here's a commission from MoDaD. A scene from his fic "My Responsibility". A good read if you haven't read it already. It can be found here:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8658558/1/ ... onsibility
Attachments
modadcommish.jpg
5 x