The Three Chances

SWAT Kats related fan fiction can be posted here.
Cody Furlong
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

The Three Chances

Post by Cody Furlong » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:57 am

An idea I had for a fan fiction. Some as yet undetermined entity is threatening to fracture all of time and space, which would result in the destruction of everything. Seeing this event coming, and not wanting to be destroyed along with everything else, the Past Master pulls thee different versions of Chance from three time periods to aid him in stopping this threat. The first one would Chance from when he was still an Enforcer, the second one would be the Mutant T-Bone, from the episode Mutation City. The third one, would be non mutant T-Bone, from the end of series two. And of course, once the threat to the time line has been neutralized, the past Master would then go on, to attempt to betray the three, and leave them stranded outside their own time zones.
1 x
You search and search for something, never realizing it is within and always has been. You can not find it, you can not understand it, you simply accept, and believe, and it will grow.
- Heretic's Faith, Randall N. Bills

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Re: The Three Chances

Post by MoDaD » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:33 pm

Cody Furlong wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:57 am
The third one, would be non mutant T-Bone, from the end of series two.
I kind of question the usefulness of trying to recruit Mutant T-Bone to the cause, unless in your rendition he has more of his cognitive abilities intact, otherwise I'd assume he'd be more of an uncontrollable liability TboneLaughCait
0 x

Cody Furlong
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Re: The Three Chances

Post by Cody Furlong » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:25 pm

MoDaD wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:33 pm
Cody Furlong wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:57 am
The third one, would be non mutant T-Bone, from the end of series two.
I kind of question the usefulness of trying to recruit Mutant T-Bone to the cause, unless in your rendition he has more of his cognitive abilities intact, otherwise I'd assume he'd be more of an uncontrollable liability TboneLaughCait
Well, given the fact there would be magic involved with the Past Master, it wouldn't be a stretch that Pastie could rejigger him a bit, to make him more useful. When it comes to three Chances, there not a lot of choice. I didn't include Dark T-Bone, sine that is an alternate universe, not part of the main time line.
0 x
You search and search for something, never realizing it is within and always has been. You can not find it, you can not understand it, you simply accept, and believe, and it will grow.
- Heretic's Faith, Randall N. Bills