Writing Challenge - UNRESOLVED

SWAT Kats related fan fiction can be posted here.

Choose Your 3 Stories

Poll ended at Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:56 am

The Gear of the Kat by rich-online
4%
The Story of Hard Drive's MO by Jiesi Ma
2%
A Prophecy Reclaimed by Lady Stormcrow
24%
SWAT KATS: CLOSING REPORT by Eric “Erico” Lawson
13%
Helter Shelter by Mikazo
No votes
An Ally On the Outside by Katney
13%
An Elusive Adversary by Poecat
2%
Chronological Redistribution by NeeKnight
7%
Mantra by Ty-Chou
22%
Expecting Better by Agracite
4%
The Return of The Scorpions by Serge Bahdasaryan
2%
Mile Ten, Let's Do it Again! by swatkatfan21
No votes
Complicated by AkaneKitty
7%

Total votes: 46

Swatkatfan21
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Re: Writing Challenge - UNRESOLVED

Post by Swatkatfan21 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Got my coin in the mail and it is amazing!! crazymadkat

Thank you for letting me partake in this contest and my votes have been placed. It was incredibly difficult to narrow it down to just three. Everyone one did wonderful on their stories! Win or lose we should all be proud! SKFistIcon
4 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by MoDaD » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:53 am

Big thanks to everyone who participated in this writing challenge! Everyone should be proud of contributing their time and writing talent!

A special congratulations to Lady Stormcrow for A Prophecy Reclaimed, which was chosen by all of you as the story that best answered the challenge.

There's also another announcement concerning this challenge, but I'll let Poecat explain that ChristmasSWAT

AND, I'll also be posting my feedback to the other stories on this thread I haven't posted yet, but it'll have to be sometime after next week as things have been a little hectic this month.

Thanks again to everyone for participating and making this a very successful first foray into writing challenges for us!
11 x

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Mikazo » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:15 pm

MoDaD wrote:Big thanks to everyone who participated in this writing challenge! Everyone should be proud of contributing their time and writing talent!
I contributed talent? That's kind of a stretch. :?

But yes, this was great fun! Congrats to Lady Stormcrow, and was a pleasure reading the others too!

When do we get to do this again? There will be a next time, right?
5 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Congratulations to all the contestants! BroFistIcon I only wish I could have voted for more than three stories, since we had so many good ones.
5 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Jiesi
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Jiesi » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Mikazo wrote:
MoDaD wrote:Big thanks to everyone who participated in this writing challenge! Everyone should be proud of contributing their time and writing talent!

But yes, this was great fun! Congrats to Lady Stormcrow, and was a pleasure reading the others too!

I liked yours. I was still wondering if Dadk Kat realized he's missing a few creaplings tho or if the swat kats amped up security even more.
4 x
Will work for bubble tea...despite needing money... crazymadkat

Agracite
Resident
United States of America

Post by Agracite » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Congratulations, Lady Stormcrow! And Congratulations to the other three (four?) winners. I haven’t read this much fan fic in a long time. Thanks again to MoDaD for giving every participant a coin and card. I’ve other stories I’m working on thanks to this challenge including a part two to my own entry.
5 x
"My momma musta put agracite in my cereal when I was a kitten."

https://agraciteinmycereal.tumblr.com/

Poecat
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Poecat » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:46 pm

MoDaD wrote:
There's also another announcement concerning this challenge, but I'll let Poecat explain that ChristmasSWAT

CONGRATS! To LadyStormcrow and others! Everyone did such a great job. Heh, soooo I'm not going to really say much of an announcement just yet. Other then I will be getting to work on the Prizes!

Which I have to ask ya'll to bare with me as my Ally-Kat has the flu and is a pretty clingy kid when sick. >_> Hubby is ill too... probably a cold, but is too stubborn to go to the doc and make sure its not the flu. With these two sick... I'm sure it is only a matter of days before myself and my oldest get hit with something.
7 x

Swatkatfan21
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Swatkatfan21 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:02 am

Mikazo wrote:

You did a great job buddy! MadkatUpIcon I enjoyed your story and think your idea for the hanger being part of a network of old bunkers was perfect. BroFistIcon
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:22 am

Poecat wrote:Which I have to ask ya'll to bare with me as my Ally-Kat has the flu and is a pretty clingy kid when sick. >_> Hubby is ill too... probably a cold, but is too stubborn to go to the doc and make sure its not the flu. With these two sick... I'm sure it is only a matter of days before myself and my oldest get hit with something.
Here's hoping they get better soon. RazHappy
3 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Spain

Post by Cait » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:47 am

Congrats, everyone!
Poecat wrote:Which I have to ask ya'll to bare with me as my Ally-Kat has the flu and is a pretty clingy kid when sick. >_> Hubby is ill too... probably a cold, but is too stubborn to go to the doc and make sure its not the flu. With these two sick... I'm sure it is only a matter of days before myself and my oldest get hit with something.
Don't let that happen! Get your glovatrix and launch the vaccine missils now that there is still time! RazDumbfounded
5 x