The Doctors of Doom: Fan Script

SWAT Kats related fan fiction can be posted here.
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Re: The Doctors of Doom: Fan Script

Post by Kooshmeister » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:45 pm

EXT. SALVAGE YARD - DAY

The Turbokat comes roaring into view and takes to the skies. Chance and Jake are now masked as T-BONE and RAZOR. They can hear Taylor's radio broadcast in the jet.

TAYLOR
(on the radio)
I repeat! Megakat Biochemical has been infiltrated by creatures known as Ci-Kat-A!

A shudder goes through T-Bone and he makes a face.

T-BONE
Eeew, not those guys again. I thought we'd eliminated that bug problem!

JAKE
I'm pretty sure we killed the Enforcers who got bitten, and all the drones.

T-BONE
(interjecting)
And the queen.

RAZOR
Right.

EXT. MEGAKAT CITY - DAY

They're flying over the city now.

RAZOR
That leaves only a few unaccounted for. Like Dr. Bug-Eyes himself.

T-BONE
And...
(realizing)
And the guards from the Space Center! Nobody ever did tell us what happened to those guys!
(thinks)
Three--No four! So five left?

He glances back at Razor, who is rubbing his chin, eyes narrowed in concentration, wracking his brain.

RAZOR
I can't help but feel there's one we're forgetting...

T-BONE
Who cares? At least without the queen it's not a full-scale invasion this time. Just the leftovers from last time to mop up.

He turns around and focuses on his flying, smirking smugly.

RAZOR
Yeah, except they can make more by biting people!

T-Bone's smirk vanishes.

RAZOR
Even without the queen, it could be a huge epidemic!

T-BONE
Take it easy, buddy! We'll find out how many there are when we get to Megakat Labs!
(with grim determination)
And then we'll squish 'em!

Razor is a little uncomfortable with T-Bone's cavalier attitude towards killing the converted kats, but says nothing else as the Turbokat continues on towards Megakat Biochemical Labs.

INT. MEGAKAT BIOCHEMICAL - RESEARCH LAB

The recently-converted kats (Steven the guard and prisoners) are watching impassively as the more "evolved" Ci-Kat-A randomly trash the place, hurling empty beakers and overturning tables. A couple overturn Dr. Zyme's covered desk, knocking everything onto the floor. The tarp ensures it remains jumbled together, however, and not scattered.

Street is standing apart from his "brothers," almost hypnotized by the model city, Callie's communicator in one hand. He's turning it over and over absently as one would a silver dollar. His face with his mandibles and huge green compound eyes is almost blank and impassive, but his antennae betray his inner emotions. They twitch in anger at the little model of the Megakat Tower, which he grabs and crushes into powder in one hand, as though the mere sight of the building offends him. His gaze shifts to the model of the Megakat Nuclear Plant. His antennae twitch more excitedly now, not in anger but in deep thought.

His attention soon moves to a ten gallon tank containing a large black scorpion about seven inches long sitting on a nearby worktable. He goes over to it. The little arachnid crawls around, snapping its pinchers up at Street.

Nearby, Murdoch is walking along the rows of shelved katalysts. They're all a sickly orange color, each in a neatly-labeled stoppered Erlenmeyer flask. He moves his finger - already started to turn into a hairy, three-fingered buglike claw hand, we see - along the rows until he stops at the one labeled "Super-Katalyst 566." He grabs it, turning to Street over by the scorpion.

MURDOCH
Zzzstreet!

As though snapping back from a daydream, Street jerks and turns to look, slipping the communicator back into his pocket as Murdoch walks over with the flask.

MURDOCH
Zzzuper-Katalyzzzt Five Zzzixty Zzzix! Succezzz!

He grins broadly (he still has a normal mouth).

STREET
Good work, but there'zzz been a change of planzzz. I've decided that what we want and what Viper wantzzz are no longer compatible.

MURDOCH
What do you mean?

STREET
I mean we aren't going to give him Zzzuper-Katalyzzzt Five Zzzixty Zzzix. He'zzz going to think we are... however...

He walks past Murdoch over to investigate the shelves himself, head jerking rapidly this way and that in a very insectlike manner, as befitting his appearance. His gaze lights on something offscreen. Realizing he's found what he's looking for, he snatches another flask from the shelf, antennae going wild, suggesting great excitement. We don't see the label, however its contents are orange the same as all the other katalysts. Murdoch walks over.

STREET
(pointing to the flask he just grabbed)
I know enough of biochemizzztry to know thizzz chemical will serve our purpozzze better. But I zzztill need that zzzwamp-dwelling maniac to mix the brew for uzzz...

MURDOCH
(eager)
And then...?

STREET
(matter-of-factly)
Then we won't need that pitiful zzzlime anymore.

Murdoch grins evilly.

EXT. MEGAKAT BIOCHEMICAL - HALLWAY OUTSIDE LAB

Felina and the Enforcer pilot take up positions on either side of the double doors, guns up. The doors are slightly open, allowing the two a good view of the lab interior; they can see the Ci-Kat-A but the Ci-Kat-A can't see them. The pilot is sweating a little.

ENFORCER PILOT
(husky, terrified whisper)
Don't let them bite you.

FELINA
(whispering back)
What?

ENFORCER PILOT
The ones with mandibles. Don't let them bite you.... If you do, it's all over.

Grimacing, Felina looks in, watching the fully transformed former kats (minus Street) crawling over the walls like roaches, while the recently-converted kats (minus Murdoch) stand in a line like stoic soldiers awaiting orders. Street and Murdoch are the only two they can't see.

ENFORCER PILOT
You become like... them...

FELINA
(reassuringly)
It'll be okay, all right?

He nods, but is still both terrified and angry.

FELINA
Now, on my signal...
(waits a moment, inhaling deeply)
Go!

Street is still holding the flask of the unknown chemical, while Murdoch still has Super-Katalyst 566.

STREET
Now to zzzswitch the labelzzz.

Bam! The doors fly inward! Felina and the pilot leap in, guns aimed at the eleven Ci-Kat-A.

FELINA
Freeze!

MURDOCH
The Enforcerzzz!

The fully-transformed drones jump back, making irritated, angry shrieking sounds, while Steven and the converted prisoners merely turn their heads as one, their formerly expressionless faces twisting into hateful grimaces at this intrusion. The converted kats find themselves staring down the barrels of two laser pistols and are unsure how to act. Felina and her companion have them dead to rights. They enter the room fully, the Ci-Kat-A backing up warily.

Meanwhile, two of the "old" Ci-Kat-A (including the mustache guard) are carefully and stealthily approaching on the ceiling. Sensing movement, however, Felina whips her gun up and fires. The laser blast hits between the duo, blowing a huge hole in the ceiling. Amidst falling debris, the two drones fall down and land flailing on their backs, stunned. Their brother Ci-Kat-A tense as if to attack, but Felina quickly brings her gun back down to point directly into the midst of them.

FELINA
Nice try. Now, surrender or we'll splatter your guts all over this lab!

She and the pilot approach cautiously, the Ci-Kat-A backing up further. A completely unfazed Street makes a point of handing his flask to Murdoch, so the converted con is holding both it and Super-Katalyst 566, and Street has his hands free. His wings buzz in irritation. The calm before the storm. Turning, he eyes a flask labeled "KATALYST 96" on the shelf nearby.

Suddenly, Gray Taylor rushes into the room, gun drawn.

TAYLOR
Freeze! Enforcers!

Felina and the pilot whirl, startled to find Taylor standing in the doorway behind them. An opening. Street issues forth a piercing shriek. Attack! The Ci-Kat-A rush towards the distracted Enforcers.
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:18 pm

Nice script so far, Koosh! BTW, Taylor really should have stayed in the chopper. And why do I think he's going to learn that lesson the hard way?
1 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:10 pm

marklungo wrote:And why do I think he's going to learn that lesson the hard way?
Maybe because you've seen Glenn Leopold's original outline? However, even though I'm doing a lot of things differently, including Gray's end fate, you're still right. You'll just have to wait and see. TboneLaughCait
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:18 pm

A free-for-fall erupts. The Ci-Kat-A rush forward and quickly try to overwhelm the Enforcers. Convict #2 and CI-KAT-A DRONE #2 (one of the "old" ones) leap onto Felina and her pilot, but they shake them off, flipping themselves over backwards and sending the two Ci-Kat-A flying through the air. They slam against the wall on either side of the double doors and fall to the floor, buzzing in disorientation and confusion as Callie Briggs and Dr. Belljar, both still barefoot, cautiously crawl over on hands and knees and peer in. Taylor, terrified, is firing his blaster this way and that, but the winged Ci-Kat-A dodge all his fire. Looking on from outside in the hallway, Belljar is especially concerned.

BELLJAR
(to Callie)
If this keeps up, they're liable to hit something dangerous and blow up the entire building!

CALLIE
If only I had my--

She stops herself. Belljar doesn't seem to have noticed.

BELLJAR
I might have something. Stay here.

He gets up and runs off barefoot down the hall. In the lab, Felina karate-chops Ci-Kat-A #1, while the Enforcer pilot pistol-whips Convict #2. As laser fire flies over their heads, CI-KAT-AT DRONE #3 dodging them easily in midair, Taylor's laser beams putting holes in the ceiling.

FELINA
(yelling)
Corporal, control your fire! Everything in here is extremely explosive!

Taylor stops firing.

TAYLOR
Look out!

Felina turns. Steven comes running at at her. She kicks him in the midsection and he goes flying back, crashing into a big lab experiment table. He goes sliding along it like a drunk being slid down the bar in a barfight, knocking, flasks, beakers and other delicate-looking laboratory glassware to shatter all over the floor. She winces.

FELINA
Ooh, this is a bad place for a fight...

She's grabbed from behind by a recovered Ci-Kat-A #2, who hooks his spindly arms under her armpits, pinning her. He's about to bite her when Taylor hits him on the head with the butt of his gun. This stuns him enough to allow Felina to wriggle free, and, turning, the enraged drone backhands the rookie, sending him staggering away to collapse between the mustached Ci-Kat-A and his fellow (CI-KAT-A #1) who fell from the ceiling earlier, who recover, rolling over and grabbing him, holding him down. He struggles, but to no avail.

TAYLOR
Help!

Felina and the other Enforcer turn to come to his aid when Street grabs the flask of Katalyst 96, pushing off the floor and taking to the air. Murdoch, still holding the two flasks and keeping out of the fight, watches him go. Street buzzes over the two Enforcers' heads, grabbing their sidearms away with grasping, talon-like feet. He tosses them away, then grabs a tall metal shelf containing mostly cardboard boxes of spare computer parts, shoving it over. It falls down and lands on Felina and the pilot, pinning them harmlessly. Satisfied, Street buzzes down and lands over by the two Ci-Kat-A who are holding Taylor.

Over by the door, Convict #2 recovers and walks over, assisting in dragging a squirming, terrified-looking Taylor to his feet. Callie watches helplessly, unsure of what to do.

STREET
(to Taylor)
You'll be joining uzzz, Enforcer...

FELINA
No!

She struggles but the heavy metal shelf is keeping her and the other Enforcer pinned but good. Street ignores her.

STREET
But firzzzt... a little zzzurprizze to keep your friendzzz buzzzy.

He uncorks the flask of Katalyst 96 and pours it into the tank, splashing it onto the scorpion. The arachnid twitches and begins to turn in circles in increasing agitation, becoming visibly larger with each circle that it completes, spikes sprouting from its back.

STREET
Viper izzzn't the only one who can create monsterzzz...

Street pushes the table over, smashing the glass tank onto the floor. The steadily growing scorpion begins crawling towards Felina and the pilot who are trapped under the shelf. That accomplished, he grabs and prepares to bite Taylor.

STREET
Zzzoon, your fear will be replazzed by the raturouzzz delight of zzzerving a higher purpozze than--

Suddenly the sound of helicopter rotors catches his attention. More Enforcers? No. He turns. It's the Kat's Eye News chopper, hovering outside the window. Jonny is leaning out, filming, but Street only only has compound eyes for Ann Gora, who is reporting from the front seat. He's so focused on her he barely registers the appearance of the Turbokat, visible swooping past the news chopper in the background. Through Street's P.O.V., time seems to slow. The helicopter blades spin like they're fighting through mud. Behind the chopper, the jet is inching past as if in a particularly bad flipbook.

Time is running normally again. We aren't seeing the world through Street's view anymore. He releases Taylor back into the arms of his fellow Ci-Kat-A, who seem perplexed to say the least. Nobody is more confused than Murdoch.

MURDOCH
Dr. Zzzstreet, we have what we...

Switch to Street's P.O.V. again. Things are slow again, including Murdoch's voice.

MURDOCH
...caaaaaaaame foooooor. We muuuuuuzzzzzzt goooooo.

Something triggers a sepia-colored memory.

EXT. DESERT - NIGHT (STREET'S FLASHBACK)

A normal Dr. Harley Street standing beside his MASA-issue sedan in the desert, offering a friendly little grin.

FLASHBACK STREET
(flirtatiously)
Why don't you stop by the Space Center tomorrow?

He's talking to Ann Gora. The MASA retrieval truck with Kat Sat 1 is visible parked behind her.

FLASHBACK ANN
(smiling)
Kat's Eye News will be there, Dr. Street.

Whoosh! A bright flash of light.

Everything snaps back to normal. Time runs at regular speed again and Street's flashback ends just in time to hear the telltale sonic book heralding the Turbokat's arrival. Murdoch is still trying to get his attention, but Street still seems fixated on Ann.

MURDOCH
(buzzing and twitching irritably)
Dr. Zzzstreet!

STREET
(without taking his eyes off of Ann)
Zzzzswitch the labelzzz! Hurry! The ZzzWAT Katzzz are here!

Murdoch nods. Street continues towards the window.

FLASHBACK ANN
(echoing in voiceover)
Kat's Eye News will be there, Dr. Street.

STREET
(to himself)
A zzzign...

Suddenly Callie rushes in, grabbing a microscope and clobbering the mustached Ci-Kat-A (one of the ones holding Gray Taylor) over the head with it. He gives a pitiful little buzz and collapses. She punches Convict #2 and sends him crashing into Murdoch, who crashes to the floor. He holds onto the mystery flask, but lets go of the one containing Super-Katalyst 566, which rolls away.

TAYLOR
I got this guy! Go help Lieutenant Feral!

Nodding, Callie runs over and starts struggling to pull the shelf off of Felina and the Enforcer pilot as the GIANT SCORPION, now the size of of a table, crawls over.

FELINA
Deputy Mayor, what are you doing here?

CALLIE
(straining)
Hydroponics!

FELINA
Huh?

CALLIE
Nevermind!

FELINA
And where are your shoes...?

CALLIE
(straining more)
I said nevermind!

The scorpion hisses at her, grabbing the shelf in one claw, and she shrieks, kicking it in its ugly face with her bare foot, barely avoiding its mandibles. It releases the shelf and backs up, shielding its face with serrated claws, raising the rear portion of its abdomen, tail curled, growling.
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
1 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Nodding, Felina runs over and starts struggling to pull the shelf off of Felina and the Enforcer pilot.
Methinks a correction is called for here.
0 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:13 pm

Fixed. RazLaugh
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:35 pm

EXT. MEGAKAT BIOCHEMICAL - DAY

The Turbokat swoops around and lands in front of the building. Noticing from the chopper above, Al turns and taps Jonny on the shoulder. Jonny turns and starts filming out the window on the opposite side of the news chopper. He films the SWAT Kats as they emerge from the jet, flexing their fingers in their Glovatrixes.

T-BONE
C'mon, let's get this over with before I get the heebie-jeebies again!

RAZOR
(teasing)
Aw, and here I thought you said you'd gotten over your little bug phobia.

T-BONE
Yeah. The little bug phobia. The big bug phobia is a different matter entirely.

He shudders and they rush inside.

INT. MEGAKAT BIOCHEMICAL - MAIN LOBBY

The guard at the desk, having stood up as the Turbokat swooped in and landed outside, looks confused, and reflexively has his hand on his holstered sidearm. But he hasn't drawn it yet. Apparently he is unaware of the turmoil going on upstairs.

T-BONE
Hey, anyone seen a giant Ci-Kat-A...?

SECURITY GUARD
(confused)
Huh?

T-BONE
Nevermind.

SECURITY GUARD
What do you SWAT Kats want?

T-BONE
We're just here to bust some big bugs.

He and T-Bone, eschewing the elevator, go into the stairwell. The guard scratches his head under his hat, then grabs the telephone.

SECURITY GUARD
Get me the Enforcers!

Ann seems mesmerized as Street approaches her from inside the lab and stands motionless, only the window glass separating them.Behind him, we can see Callie struggling with the heavy utility shelf pinning Felina, while Taylor seems to be losing his one-on-one struggle with Ci-Kat-A #1. Ann, staring into Street's eyes, is a little unsure of what to say or do. Finally, she finds her voice and speaks into her microphone, as Jonny turns and films over her shoulder.

ANN
This is Ann Gora, Kat's Eye News, coming to you live from Megakat Biochemical Labs where it seems we are experiencing a resurgence of the giant alien Ci-Kat-A creatures who terrorized the MASA Space Center and endangered the city last year!

Street lifts one clawed three-fingered hand and lays it against the glass separating him from Ann. He is completely ignoring everything going on behind him. Ci-Kat-A #1 has Taylor pinned to the wall, and starts sinking his salivating mandibles into the Enforcer rookie's throat. The SWAT Kats rush in, Glovatrixes up.

RAZOR
Yikes! That's a lot of Ci-Kat-A!

T-Bone sees scorpion.

T-BONE
(disgusted)
And that!

Ci-Kat-A #1 stops mid-bite, but keeps Taylor held against the wall, turning and opening his mouth. A deluge of vomious yellowish green gunk comes rocketing out, and the two vigilantes dodge deftly, shoulder rolling to either side of the door they entered through. It sails past them, out into the hallway, splattering onto the wall.

RAZOR
Aaghhh! I forgot about that crud!

Lying on his side, he spins, sweeping Ci-Kat-A #1's feet out from under him. Releasing Taylor, he falls onto his back and begins flailing like an overturned turtle, spindly legs kicking. Taylor, clutching his neck, slides down the wall. Rising, Razor helps him stand.

RAZOR
You okay, pal?

TAYLOR
(groggy)
I, uh, I think so...

Razor turns and looks at T-Bone, as the mustached Ci-Kat-A gets up and charges him, snarling.

T-BONE
Here, lemme wax your upper lip for ya!
(aims Glovatrix)
Launching Mini-Tarpedoes!

Globs of blackish sludge shoot out and hit the Ci-Kat-A in the face, sending him flying backwards. He hits the floor, his elbow hitting the flask of Super-Katalast 566 just as a recovering Murdoch is reaching for it. It goes spinning away. Murdoch and Convict #2 watch in suspenseful horror as the whirling container threatens to hit the edge of a shelf and smash. They sigh when it doesn't, slowly spinning to a stop. Murdoch shoves his fellow converted prisoner off of himself.

MURDOCH
Get them! I'll get the katalyzzzt!

Convict #2 nods and, along Ci-Kat-A #3 and #4, rushes over and try and prevent Callie from assisting Felina. Seeing this, T-Bone yells to Razor.

T-BONE
Razor! You and--
(to Taylor)
What's your name?

TAYLOR
(seeming distant)
T-Taylor...

T-BONE
(yelling to Razor)
You and Taylor keep the rest of the bugs busy while I go help Callie and the Lieutenant!

RAZOR
Roger!

Razor turns as Steven, Convicts #3 and #4 and the remaining "old" Ci-Kat-A come rushing at him.

RAZOR
(confident)
No problem.

He kneels down and fires a big net, which scoops up Convict #3, pinning him against the wall. He shrieks in distress, causing Ci-Kat-A #4 to break off and go to help him, leaving Convict #2 and Ci-Kat-A #3 to to descend upon Callie and the pinned Enforcers. With a final grunt, Callie lifts the heavy shelf off of Felina and the pilot, allowing them to wiggle free.

Ci-Kat-A #3 grabs Callie's arm. As Felina and the Enforcer pilot get up to help her, they're suddenly both grabbed by the giant scorpion's claws, lifting them into the air. The claws squeeze them, forcing the air out of the lungs. Their mouths open and close in silent agony. As Ci-Kat-A #3 is about to bite Callie, T-Bone leaps in and kicks him in the thorax, sending him stumbling backwards over to where Murdoch is crawling on his hands and knees to grab the crucial flask. The staggering drone's heel knocks away, eliciting a growl of annoyance from Murdoch.

T-BONE
(to the scorpion)
Hey, pinchy!

The scorpion turns towards him with its victims in either claw.

T-BONE
Suck smoke!

He fires a gas grenade from his Glovatrix, which hits the creature in the face. Boom! A cloud of black smoke fills the air, momentarily blinding the monstrous arachnid. As it coughs and wheezes, it lowers its arms a bit, weakening its grip enough for Felina and her fellow Enforcer to wiggle free. They fall to the floor as the scorpion defensively backs away, disoriented by the smoke. They're helped to their feet by Callie and T-Bone and rejoin the fight. Punching and kicking. Felina grabs Ci-Kat-A #3's spindly arm and swings him around, using him to hit Convict #2, knocking him flat on his back. She then releases the former MASA guard and he goes sailing through the air, where he becomes entangled in the tubing and wires which run along the lab ceiling, struggling and hissing fiercely.

FELINA
(noticing Murdoch)
Whatever you do, don't let them get those flasks! They've got some kind of important katalysts they want!

T-BONE
Roger that!

He runs over and does a slide across the floor like a baseball player heading for home, kicking the flask just out of Murdoch's reach.

MURDOCH
No!

The flask goes whirling away, then gets sent flying in another direction - towards Razor - by the flailing mustached Ci-Kat-A, still trying to free his eyes from the tar. An enraged Murdoch sets the other flask down out of the way and jumps onto T-Bone, grabbing him in a headlock. They struggle. T-Bone strains and chokes against the bigger con. Murdoch may not be able to convert the big SWAT Kat by biting him yet, but he can break his neck! T-Bone strains and gurgles, eyes slowly closing.

Meanwhile, Razor, using his martial arts skills, deflect clumsy blows being thrown by Steven and the other Ci-Kat-A. A sideways chop to the neck sends the converted guard stumbling away to crash against a desk. He catches a punch thrown by Convict #3, using his momentum to swing him around, pinning his arm behind his back, twisting it. As he does so, the con's heel nicks the flask of Katalyst 566, sending it spinning away into the middle of the room.

The converted prisoner yelps in pain and then Razor rams him against the wall, knocking him out. He then ducks as Ci-Kat-A #4 swoops in, allowing him to smack into the wall. As the dazed kat-insect lands, turning, Razor delivers a double punch to his midsection, kicking him aside, where he remains on his feet, dazed. Finally he turns and jump-kicks Convict #4, sending him staggering and stumbling uncontrollably across the room. He unintentionally kicks the still-spinning flask of Katalyst 566 back over to where Murdoch is attempting to choke out T-Bone.

Convict #4, himself, smacks into the big window overlooking the street, making Ann and Jonny jump back in surprise. Nevertheless, Jonny films the dazed prisoner slowly sliding down, face and palms against the glass, face humorously squished and scrunched as it presses against the window. He thunks into a heap on the floor. The impact has snapped Street out of his reverie, and he turns to look at the chaos behind him, angry.

The flask of Katalyst 566 finally comes to a halt back where it originally started - over by T-Bone and Murdoch - the orange liquid inside sloshing.

Meanwhile, as Razor fights Ci-Kat-A #4, who was recovered enough to fight, the thin SWAT Kat has noticed something amiss.

RAZOR
(exchanging blows with the Ci-Kat-A)
Hey! Why aren't you firing?

He delivers a final punch to the Ci-Kat-A's face and he teeters and falls to lie sprawled on the floor, then turns to find Taylor standing holding his gun, head down, panting heavily. Suddenly he stiffens, raising his head and opening his eyes. They're green and insectoid!

RAZOR
(shocked)
Oh, that's why...

With a hiss, Taylor raises his gun and fires at Razor, who leaps aside and up, onto the wall, as the laser blast continues on and hits the armored glass, splintering it but not shattering it as it passes through it, leaving a little hole.

The laser blast barely misses the tail of the news chopper, spooking Al.

AL
That's it, I'm moving us away from here.

Ordinarily one to argue with her pilot and insist on staying despite danger, Ann is weirded out by her little "moment" with Street.

ANN
A good idea!

The chopper banks away.

Murdoch grins, close to killing T-Bone, when suddenly a voice behind him stops him.

FELINA
Hey!

MURDOCH
Huh?

He turns and all he sees is Enforcer-issue boot being planted in his bug-eyed mug. Felina brutally kicks him off of T-Bone and he releases the big SWAT Kat, and lands with a thud between the katalyst shelves. The shelves rock, jostling the flasks on them, but thankfully nothing falls off. Murdoch lies there, breathing heavily, but doesn't get up.

T-BONE
(gagging and coughing)
Th-Thanks, Lieutenant...

FELINA
No problem.

Meanwhile Razor is running along the wall, being shot at by Taylor and Steven, the recovered former security guard having drawn his own gun. Observing, T-Bone and Felina rush to the rescue as Murdoch sits up robotically, frowning, then smiles, seeing both crucial flasks close at hand. He grabs them.

Razor deftly dodges all the laser blasts, landing and sweeping Steven's legs out from under him. He cries out as he hits the floor and Razor kicks the gun from his hand, then turns and finds Taylor's gun barrel right at his forehead, cursing himself. From offscreen, Felina gasps in horror, as does the other Enforcer.

FELINA
Taylor!

ENFORCER PILOT
(distraught)
Not again!

Taylor turns and glares at them, neither angry nor ashamed, just surprised, allowing Razor to grab the laser pistol and twist it out of the converted Enforcer's hand. Taylor growls angrily. Razor punches him in the throat. Felina winces. The Enforcer pilot raises a shaky hand, trying to aim at the converted rookie.

ENFORCER PILOT
(anguished)
I can't get a clean shot...

Suddenly there's the muted "Pew!" of a gas-propelled dart gun, and Taylor staggers back, clutching at his neck to find a feathered dart sticking out of his neck. After a moment, he wobbles and collapses to the floor, revealing the barefoot Dr. Belljar holding a tranquilizer rifle, a spare dart clenched in his teeth. Roar! Razor turns and sees the huge scorpion scuttling towards him, abdomen up, tail uncurling to strike.

RAZOR
Mini Turboblades!

He fires. The Turboblades sail through the air, slicing off the tip of the scorpion's segmented tail and the stinger with it. The creature shrieks piercingly. It bats at Razor with its claws, snapping and slicing at the air. Meanwhile, Dr. Belljar takes the spare dart out from between his teeth, loading it into the tranquilizer rifle. The scorpion's left claw lashes out, grabbing Razor's wrist, squeezing and cracking his Glovatrix.

RAZOR
Aaghhh! Hey! Let go, you overgrown...!

"Pew!" Another dart sails through the air and sticks in the scorpion's side. It growls, releasing Razor, who staggers back, clutching his wrist and inspecting his damaged Glovatrix. The scorpion's movements become lethargic, and after a moment, it lies down on the floor and ceases to move, breathing heavily. Razor sighs in relief.

The various Ci-Kat-A are either recovering or freeing themselves and regrouping. The one with the mustache has even managed to wipe all the tar off of his face, although some globs remain in his facial hair. Except for the unconscious Taylor, Steven, who lays by the door, and Murdoch, who is nowhere to be seen, they all converge on and surrounded Street, looking like a street gang ready for a rumble.

CALLIE
Now what...?

T-BONE
Round two, is what.

The SWAT Kats and Enforcers prepare for another go, when suddenly Murdoch comes running into view, holding a flask labelled Super-Katalyst 566. He holds it up triumphantly.

MURDOCH
Zzzstreet!

T-BONE
Oh, no, ya don't!

As he aims his Glovatrix, however, Steven the guard leaps up and chomps on his arm.

T-BONE
Yeeeeooouch!

He punches Steven in the head, making him relinquish his hold, and the guard staggers over to where the other Ci-Kat-A are. T-Bone is all panicky, rubbing his forearm where he was bitten. A grinning Murdoch hands the flask to Street. Hurrying, Dr. Belljar takes another spare dart out of his lab coat and loads the tranquilizer rifle again.

STREET
Fortunately for you, ZzzzWat Kat, I have more prezzzing matterzzz than zzzettling old scorezzz.

Turning, he shrieks, making everyone wince and cover their ears (except the other Ci-Kat-A, of course), blowing the armored panes of glass out of the window frames. The wincing Belljar drops the tranq rifle. Leaping onto the sill, glass crunching under his feet, Street yells back over his shoulder.

STREET
But believe me, that reckoning izzz coming... and zzzoooner than you think!
(to the other Ci-Kat-A)
Let'zzz go!

Spreading his wings, he flies off. His ten underlings follow. The five "old" Ci-Kat-A, who can fly, grip the five newly converted kats under their arms and carry them as they zoom off after Street. The SWAT Kats and Enforcers fire after them to no avail. Even Callie grabs the dropped tranq rifle and takes aim, but Street is too far out of range now, too far ahead of the pack. She grimaces and lowers the rifle.

T-BONE
(rubbing his arm)
A reckoning? What's he talkin' about?

RAZOR
(musing)
Well, we did squish his lady friend last time...
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:11 am

EXT. MEGAKAT CITY - DAY

The flying group of very jubilant Ci-Kat-A pass by the hovering news chopper. A visibly uneasy Ann, Jonny and Al watch them go past. The Ci-Kat-A pay them no mind, save Street, who stops, turns, using his rapidly-beating wings to hover in place like a grotesque hummingbird.

STREET
(to the other Ci-Kat-A)
Go on without me.

He then cautiously approaches the hovering aircraft. Al's eyes widen, and Ann is grabbing at his shirt, trying to find her voice as she watches the horrific parody of a once handsome scientist she kind of flirted with once or twice approaching them, trying to tell the pilot to get them out of there. Dutiful Jonny is, of course, filming with his camera, but he unbuckles his seatbelt, ready to leap to Ann and Al's defense if the need arises.

Street lands with delicate ease on the news chopper's passenger side runner, the whirling rotor blades whipping his hair and antennae around, and, since the helicopter lacks front doors, he makes one, tearing a more or less door-sized hole in the fuselage to expose Ann sitting buckled into the front passenger seat. The reporter sits frozen with terror but also with morbid curiosity. As one would toss aside a wadded up piece of paper, Street flings the torn off section of metal away, and it goes whirling off like a crooked Frisbee to who-knows-where.

With his free hand (the other holding the mislabeled mystery katalyst), he grabs Ann's wrist in what at first we take to be a violent gesture, but soon turns tender. Ann drops her microphone.

ANN
(managing to find her voice)
D-Dr. Street...

STREET
(all schmooze)
Ms. Gora... I muzzzt apologize for my rudenezzz the lazzzt time we zzzpoke. Azzz I zzzsaid at the time... I wazzz buzzzy. I hope you can forgive me.

Pretending to be filming, Jonny surreptitiously slides across the rear seat to Ann's side, meaning to open the sliding door there and intervene, but Street reaches in over Ann's shoulder and punches the hapless cameraman with the knuckles of the hand holding the flask. The thick glass of the flask clunks off of Jonny's head and he is knocked backward, almost falling out of the helicopter. Although he doesn't, his camera does; it flies out the open door on the other side, plummets to the street, and smashes on the asphalt. Back inside the chopper, as Jonny lies unconscious in back, Ann and Al frozen in fear, Street resumes turning on the... let's say "charm."

STREET
My apologiezzz for that interruption.

He moves to kiss (or bite!) Ann's hand. Her delicate-looking hand comes closer and closer to those deadly-looking mandibles. With her other hand, she grabs Street's shoulder and shoves, knocking the converted MASA scientist off of the runner he was perched on. His buzzing wings prevent his falling, and he keeps ahold of the flask.

STREET
(pretending to be crestfallen)
Ah, well. Perhapzzz the mood wazzz wrong, my queen.

Suddenly, Al points.

AL
The Enforcers!

An annoyed Street turns and looks at an approaching squadron of Enforcer choppers. He turns back to Ann.

STREET
We muzzzt do thizzz... zzzome other time.

He flies off. A shaken Ann and Al watch him go.

ANN
(confused)
"Queen?"

AL
What was he talking about...?

INT. MEGAKAT BIOCHEMICAL - RESEARCH

Dr. Belljar is assisted by Callie in righting Dr. Zyme's overturned desk. She pats him on the shoulder. The SWAT Kats can only watch with gritted teeth through the broken windows.

T-BONE
Come on, let's get to the Turbokat!

RAZOR
No way, buddy. Those bug-eyed bandits are long gone by now.

T-BONE
(sighs)
Good point...
(suddenly remembering)
Aw, no! My arm! Aghhh! That guy bit me! I'm gonna turn into one of them!

Dr. Belljar comes over and examines him.

BELLJAR
Which one bit you?

T-BONE
That security guard guy...

BELLJAR
(smiles)
You're fine. He hadn't developed the mandibles or the venom necessary for conversion.

T-Bone sighs in relief, looking down and noticing Belljar's bare feet. Hearing a cry of alarm from Callie, the SWAT Kats turn. Taylor has gotten up. The sedative has certainly worn off quickly. Since he was bitten by a regular drone he is next to mindless and runs snarling at the group. Simultaneously, both SWAT Kats take with aim with their Glovatrixes and fire weighted nets, which encircle and entrap the converted Enforcer rookie, while Felina and the Enforcer pilot who accompanied her launch knockout gas grenades from their sidearms (as in "Mutation City"), and Callie finishes him off by firing the remaining dart from the tranq gun which sticks into his shoulder. Taylor thrashes a bit before the double dose of sleep agents do their work and he collapses into a heap, entangled in the nets.

CALLIE
(with satisfaction)
That ought to keep him out this time.

BELLJAR
Long enough to get him into one of the special holding cells upstairs.
(to the Enforcers)
If you'll assist me?

FELINA
(nods solemnly)
Roger.
(to the pilot)
I'll get his arms, you get his legs.

Following Dr. Belljar, Felina and the pilot carry their fallen fellow Enforcer from the trashed lab. After they're gone and it's just the SWAT Kats, T-Bone notices Callie's bare feet as he had Dr. Belljar's.

T-BONE
How come you and the Doc--

CALLIE
(bristling a bit)
Why is everyone asking about my--our feet?
(sighs)
We took our shoes off to climb an elevator cable to escape the Ci-Kat-A.
(calming and managing a smile)
A trick I learned from Razor here.

Razor smirks. T-Bone scowls.

CALLIE
Anyway, I should probably go and oversee Corporal Taylor's transfer to the holding cell and talk to Dr. Belljar about what, if anything, can be done for him.
(mumbling to herself)
And maybe find my shoes and my purse...

She walks out. The SWAT Kats turn and resume looking out the window.

T-BONE
Now what...?

RAZOR
We leave it to the professionals for now, T-Bone. There's nothing else you and I can do here. We're not scientists, after all.
(grumbles)
Besides, Burke and Murray are waiting for us at the park.

T-BONE
(grinning)
Yeah, where I'm gonna whip your tail,

RAZOR
Fat chance!

They leave the room.

EXT. THE DEAD FOREST - DAY

An establishing shot of Dr. Viper's tree.

VIPER
(O.S.)
You foolsss!

INT. SWAMP LAIR - LAB

The other ten Ci-Kat-A (Steven, the prisoners and the "old" Ci-Kat-A") stand in a loose group nearby. The mustached Ci-Kat-A is cleaning himself like, well, a cat (or a cockroach), licking his forearm and washing his face in an effort to free his facial hair from the remnants of the Tarpedo gunk. Viper is over by the worktable, yelling at Street. His eyes narrowed suspiciously, the mushroom monster is positioned over on the other side of the room, observing the proceedings like a hawk, ready to strike if Viper needs him.

VIPER
You idiotic bugsss! How could you bungle such a sssimple mission?!

Viper is extremely animated, his tail lashing this way and that, waving his arms around, whilst Street is the very picture of calm and composed. At least on the outside. His jerking antennae betray a slowly-boiling anger at being talked to this way by his "colleague."

STREET
(holding up the flask)
In cazzze you failed to notizze, we did manage to acquire your precious katalyzzzt, Doctor.

Viper snatches it from him and gingerly puts it on the table.

VIPER
And a good thing, too! Or elssse--

STREET
(stepping forward)
Or elzzze what?

The other Ci-Kat-A tense. The one with the mustache stops washing himself. Realizing he's outnumbered, Viper leaves the threat unfinished. Instead, he turns the topic to the recent additions to Street's little bug-eyed crew.

VIPER
And where did thessse six come from?

STREET
I told you I had to bite someone who worked there.

VIPER
And them?

He jerks a thumb at the other five, fully transformed original drones.

STREET
All that remainzzz of the original Ci-Kat-A, imprizzoned for zzzstudy.
(clenches his fist)
I had to free them! And bezzzidezzz, it'zz actually zzzeven. We had to leave one of our newly-anointed brotherzzz behind due to interference from--

VIPER
(interrupting)
Ssspare me your sssob storiesss, Ssstreet! The mission was sssupposed to be in and out without being detected!
(prods him in the chest)
You've failed me! And if you hadn't gotten the katalyssst, I'd be even angrier than I am now!

The other Ci-Kat-A relax, concluding, perhaps correctly, perhaps not, that, at this point, Viper's outbursts are little more than toothless threats. They relax into near motionlessness and the one with the mustache resumes cleaning himself. Street remains wary however. His developing plan notwithstanding, he is cautious, and gives the mushroom monster a sideways glance.

Grabbing and uncorking the flask of what he thinks is Super-Katalyst 566, Viper pours some of it into the big metal beaker from earlier, then puts the stopper back in with a look of smug satisfaction. The contents of the beaker bubble and boil in a manner he didn't expect it to. Stroking his not-inconsiderable chin in thought, he watches the developing chemical reactions, then uses an eyedropper to suck some of the brackish-looking liquid up.

Street tenses a bit as Viper goes to a potted Venus' flytrap containing three "mouths" on stems. He applies a drop of the liquid and stands back. Whatever Viper expected to happen, he is shocked when the plant, twitching and growing, bursts free of the pot, flying potting soil everywhere, gasping as the three stems separate into three distinct creatures. Their roots develop into spindly, hairy insect legs, and diseased-looking wings sprout from their backs. They are now VENUS TRAP FLIES! Viper grabs the flask, looks at the label, then looks at Street.

VIPER
That wasn't sssupposed to happen! Sssomething's wrong...

He prods at the label with his thumb, gasping at how easily it peels away and falls off.

VIPER
Thissss isn't Katalyst 566! You-- You ssswitched the labelsss!

STREET
Yezzz, we did.

With a ferocious snarl, he hurls the flask at Street, who ducks. The flask smashes through one of the dirty, murky windows, splashing into the water far below. Viper is beyond enraged.

VIPER
You tricked me!
(shrieking so fiercely his voice becomes hoarse)
Whaaaat issss iiiiiit??!?

STREET
Zzzuper-Katalyzzzt Zzzix Zzzix Zzzix!

Viper looks confused.

VIPER
What? But, but that hasss nothing to do with--

STREET
(interrupting)
The zzzsmall pathetic dreamzzz of a mere Earth mutant?

Viper reels from this. His mushroom monster tenses, tentacles wriggling in anticipation, furious at his master's betrayal. He looks for a moment to attack.

STREET
Zzzuper-Katalyzzzt Zzzix Zzzix Zzzix will be better zzzerved azzz part of my plan for a new breed of Ci-Kat-A to rule Megakat Zzzity! And eventually the world!

Pushing past a stupefied Viper, he goes and looks into the bubbling metal beaker happily.

STREET
Thankzzz to you, I have all that I need to enact my real plan. To create a race of mega-inzzzect zzzervants loyal to me to zzzend them to create a dizzztraction while I dezzztroy the Megakat Nuclear Plant, to irradiate the entire zzity!

VIPER
(furious)
Nooooo! My ssswamp city can't grow under sssuch conditions!

STREET
That'zzz the idea, you pitiful reptile! It will provide an endlezzz zzzource of food for the new Ci-Kat-A race my queen will bear for me!

With a roar, the mushroom monster attacks! But as per Street's plan, the five original Ci-Kat-A open their mouths and unleash an ugly torrent of their sticky yellowish slime which splatters all over the creature, knocking him back with the force of five firehoses. He ends up plastered to the wall, whimpering, looking very worried and confused. Satisfied, Street turns and grabs Viper by the scrawny neck, lifting him up.

STREET
Your feeble-minded and zzzimplizzzstic creationzzz are no match for the zzzuperior Ci-Kat-A race!

VIPER
(gagging)
Ha! You aren't even true Ci-Kat-A! You're jussst cheap imitationsss!

STREET
(angry)
True, but once I have my queen... the pure Ci-Kat-A race will be reborn!

VIPER
But reborn from a she-kat converted by your bite! They'll ssstill be the offspring of--

He's cut off as Street squeezes tighter, making him gag.

STREET
I have no time to argue technicalitiezzz with you, Viper!

He bites Viper. Nothing happens. Street looks confused.

VIPER
(smirks)
Did you really think I'd ally myssself with you without firssst developing and injecting myssself with an antidote to your ssslave venom?

Street's confusion turns to anger.

STREET
I may not be able to bite you, Viper, but I can crush the life out of you!

VIPER
Ughhh!

He swings his tail, knocking Street aside, forcing him to release him.

STREET
Zzzzubdue him!

As the drones turn and rush towards Viper, the evil biochemist turns and leaps through the already partially broken window.

EXT. SWAMP LAIR - DAY

Viper falls flailing into the murky water far below. The Ci-Kat-A go to the window and look down. They only see ripples and bubbles.

STREET
(O.S.)
Let him go!

INT. SWAMP LAIR - LAB

The assembled Ci-Kat-A turn from the window to face their leader.

STREET
He can't zzztop uzzz now! We have work to do!

The mushroom monster, still stuck to the wall, just watches, half worried, half annoyed, then grunts, straining against the muck holding him imprisoned, which has hardened. The Ci-Kat-A ignore him as no threat. Finally he manages a lopsided smirk, and liquefies himself. As a green puddle, he oozes across the floor and down the stairs to escape unnoticed.

Viper surfaces from the water, gasping, looking at his tree, now taken from him. He shakes a fist.

VIPER
You bug-eyed foolsss will regret betraying Dr. Viper!

After a moment, his mushroom monster pops up beside him, just his mushroom cap, kat ears, and eyes showing, looking around. Viper pats him on the head. Turning, he begins swimming and the monster follows.

VIPER
I've got to get to Enforcer Headquartersss...

He looks very unhappy at the thought, as does his creation. Bubbles surfacing around the partially-submerged monster indicate his underwater mouth is voicing extreme disapproval.

VIPER
I know, I know! Desperate timesss call for desperate measuresss...
3 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:05 pm

I hope everyone is enjoying this so far. RazorHappyCait

INT. MEGAKAT BIOCHEMICAL - TOP SECRET LAB

The converted Taylor has been confined to one of the glass-doored cells. The giant scorpion is in another, snapping its claws angrily. Taylor snarls and thrashes uselessly against the glass. Watching him sadly is Dr. Belljar, who's got his shoes and socks back on. Standing beside him, along with a few ENFORCER COMMANDOS, is DR. KONWAY, his face a mask of professional detachment as he observes the imprisoned Enforcer, hands stuffed into his lab coat pockets.

KONWAY
You were right to call me down here.

BELLJAR
It seems, sadly, we've done all we can for these poor souls here.

Konway smiles and lays a hand on his colleague's shoulder.

KONWAY
(sympathetically)
You did your best. Now it's time for the Enforcers' bio-tech division to take over.
(grimly)
After all, this time, it's one of our own.

BELLJAR
I understand, Sam. And thank you.

He looks in on Taylor, who is licking the glass. A shudder runs through Belljar.

KONWAY
I'll supervise his transfer immediately.

Standing nearby is Callie Briggs, who is leaning against the wall. She's got her stockings back on but her skirt is still torn. One high heel back on, and she is in the middle of struggling into the other as she talks with Ann Gora.

ANN
It was the strangest thing ever. I mean, I remember Street could be a little flirtatious when he was... normal, but.

CALLIE
Believe me, Ann, I know what it's like having a crazy villain creep on you like that...

She finishes getting her shoe on.

ANN
Well, I think after that, a good lie-down on my sofa at home is in order. I'll see you later, Callie.

She exits as SERGEANT TALON walks in with Callie's purse. He holds it out to her.

TALON
Here you are, Deputy Mayor.

CALLIE
Thank you, Sergeant.

She digs around inside and is somewhat distressed to discover the communicator missing.

CALLIE
Sergeant?

Turning to go, Talon pauses.

TALON
Yes, Ms. Briggs?

CALLIE
Is this...
(choosing her words carefully)
...all that was in the purse? And around it on the floor, I mean?

The Sergeant raises an eyebrow. He seems confused by the question.

TALON
Um, well, yes, Ms. Briggs. I gathered everything up and put it in the purse.
(concerned)
Why? Is anything missing?

CALLIE
No. Well, I mean, yes, but...

TALON
(smiles)
I'll have my men search this floor a little more thoroughly.

CALLIE
No, that won't be necessary, Sergeant. It isn't important. But if you do see it, it's a makeup compact. Kind of triangle-shaped.

TALON
(nods)
Yes ma'am.

He exits.

INT. MEGAKAT BIOCHEMICAL - HALLWAY

As Sergeant Talon exits the top secret room, COMMANDER FERAL is busy reassuring his niece.

FERAL
It wasn't your fault, Felina. Corporal Taylor should've obeyed your orders and remained in the vehicle.

FELINA
I just can't help but feel responsible...

FERAL
(sympathetically)
As his commanding officer, that's entirely understandable.
(serious)
But at the end of the day--

The walkie-talkie attached to the Sergeant's belt squawks. He unclips it.

TALON
(into the radio)
Talon here.

We hear indistinct chatter. His eyes widen.

TALON
Commander, we need to get down to Headquarters. There's an... interesting situation developing.

FERAL
Well? What is it?

TALON
It's Dr. Viper, sir. Apparently he wants to surrender himself.

The ground rumbles, sending ripples and waves through the scummy water. Scrawny-looking swamp birds screech and take off. Alligators hiss in annoyance, submerging. We follow the source of the tremor to...

EXT. SWAMP LAIR - DAY

Dr. Viper's towering tree lair quakes ominously. From the root-entangled base there is a sudden eruption as a group of three GIANT MUTANT GRUB WORMS burst forth through the rotten, moss-covered bark surface. They're about fifty feet long, pale white in color, covered in sickening-looking pustules. Their heads are tiny in comparison to their big, sluglike bodies, their most noticeable facial features being their big, Ci-Kat-A-like green compound eyes and their mouths, which consists of thin, spoutlike proboscises surrounded and protected by big serrated mandibles like those of an ant.

They drag their heaving, pulsing bulks along through the mucky, muddy water using four thickly-muscled black jointed legs ending in wickedly-clawed hands with opposable thumbs, headed off through the Dead Forest towards the very distant skyline of Megakat City several miles outside of the swamp, just visible in the polluted, misty haze.

Following after them, making sickly buzzing sounds, are the three Venus Trap Flies Viper unintentionally created earlier. A very satisfied-looking Dr. Street walks out of the big hole they created. Behind him, his ten compatriots linger excitedly. In one hand he holds a stoppered flask containing the vile brew used to create the big grubs. Beside him, Murdoch hunches over, grunting, and with a rrrrrip, wings sprout from his back. Street nods in approval.

STREET
Now beginzzz a new dawn for uzzz.
(calling after the grubs)
Go! Wreak havoc in Megakat Zzity!
(turns to Murdoch)
While we purzzzue our true objective. You'll accompany me now that you can fly.

There are affirmative buzzes. The Ci-Kat-A take off, rushing off after the grubs and Venus Trap Flies. Once again, those capable of flight carry those who can't yet. Street flies off, giving a buzzing cackle. Murdoch flaps his new wings a few times, then flies off after his leader.

STREET
I'm ready for our "private interview," Ms. Gora!

EXT. ENFORCER HEADQUARTERS - DAY

A line of Enforcer sedans, with Feral's in the lead, pulls around the corner. Following them is an Enforcer-issue ambulance (carrying Taylor). The convoy stops at a most unusual sight. Commandos surround Dr. Viper and his mushroom monster, who've emerged from the sewer in front of the building (we can see the open manhole cover). Viper has his arms raised, palms turned up towards sky in a gesture of surrender. Commander Feral and Felina get out of the lead car and walk over.

FERAL
What's going on here?

A commando turns and tries to explain things.

ENFORCER COMMANDO
I dunno, sir! He and that... that thing of his just popped out of the sewer suddenly!

FERAL
And...?

ENFORCER COMMANDO
And that's it. They haven't moved since--

Seeing Feral, Viper turns. This sudden movement makes all the commandos jump back.

VIPER
Commander Feral! I have to ssspeak with you!

FERAL
The only thing I'm willing to discuss with you, Viper, is which prison cell you'll find most accommodating before the D.A. can set your trial date!

Reaching inside his greatcoat, he pulls his laser pistol.

VIPER
Wait! It'sss very important! It'sss about the fate of everyone in Megakat City! Including me!

Feral blinks, looking at Felina, then turns back to Viper.

FERAL
All right, scuzz bucket. I'm listening. But I warn you. No tricks.

He levels the blaster right between the mutant's eyes.

FERAL
Or I'll shoot you where you stand.

Closeup of Viper's smirking face.

FADE TO BLACK.

END ACT II.
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
4 x

AkaneKitty
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by AkaneKitty » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:10 pm

I love it Koosh! Keep up the good work!
2 x