The Doctors of Doom: Fan Script

SWAT Kats related fan fiction can be posted here.
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Re: The Doctors of Doom: Fan Script

Post by Kooshmeister » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:03 pm

Thanks, Akane. Boy, there's gonna be a lot to cram into Act III! I feel like Act II is a little bloated as it is, too. RazLaugh
2 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:13 pm

Script's on hiatus for a bit while I work through some depression. Plus, I'm still trying to figure out how to get everything crammed into the final act to my satisfaction. But what do you guys think of it so far?
2 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:57 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:Script's on hiatus for a bit while I work through some depression.
I'm sorry you're going through this, Koosh. Can I help?
Kooshmeister wrote:Plus, I'm still trying to figure out how to get everything crammed into the final act to my satisfaction. But what do you guys think of it so far?
I like it! I especially love the idea of Viper turning himself in to the Enforcers; it could have been contrived, but you make it work by giving him a logical reason to do so. Your story does have a lot more going on than the actual scripts, but that's not necessarily a flaw. Maybe this could be a two-parter?
2 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:09 pm

marklungo wrote:I'm sorry you're going through this, Koosh. Can I help?
You already do just by being my friend. RazorHappyCait
marklungo wrote:I like it! I especially love the idea of Viper turning himself in to the Enforcers; it could have been contrived, but you make it work by giving him a logical reason to do so.
Yeah, he's evil, but like he says, if Megakat City gets irradiated, it's worthless to him (which is why it really didn't make much sense for that to be his plan in Glenn Leopold's outline). I suppose he could simply skip town and start over somewhere else, but I guess he figures he just has too much invested in his Megakat City project to abandon it because of some uppity aliens.
marklungo wrote:Your story does have a lot more going on than the actual scripts, but that's not necessarily a flaw.
Perhaps a little too much. I feel I may have overcrowded it with characters. But I'm trying to have everything serve some kind of purpose, such as using Dr. Konway to show the increasingly close working relationship between the Enforcers and the scientific community, similar to what is (IMO) an obviously close partnership between them and Puma-Dyne. My notion is Konway is pushing for an expansion of the biotech department to counter threats like Viper - and, of course, the Ci-Kat-A.
marklungo wrote:Maybe this could be a two-parter?
I hope not! Figuring out how to cram is difficult, but easier than figuring out how to stretch. TboneLaughCait
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Sun May 13, 2018 8:32 am

ACT THREE

FADE IN:

Grub Worm #1 roars menacingly as the park goers flee in terror. Jake turns and looks at them.

JAKE
They've got the right idea! Come on, Callie!

He scoops an unresisting Callie into his arms.

Nearby, Manx screams as one of the worms (GRUB #2) slithers over towards him.

MANX
Godfrey!

He runs to the limo, nine iron in hand, speech papers flying everywhere. The chauffeur is already opening the front door and starting to get in. Manx opens the back, but before he can get in, Grub #2's path towards them takes it into direct contact with the statue. Bonk! It slams into it. Manx stands half in, half out of the car, watching in wide-eyed terror as the enormous stone version of himself with its smug grin comes falling down towards him. He and the chauffeur leap free as the statue lands on the limo, crushing it.

Grub #1 bellows and bends towards them, the spout-like proboscis widening a bit like a funnel, spraying a torrent of acidic slime! Screaming, they run in separate directions. The acid hits the ground where they'd just been a second ago, the puddle hissing and bubbling and eating down through the cement.

Chance, it turns out, has worn the Turbo Rollerblades again, having intended on cheating again in the rematch with Jake that isn't going to happen now. He activates the rocket boosters. Little jets of fire shoot out from his heels, propelling him forward. He grabs Manx by the arm. In motion, he hoists Manx onto his back. The terrified Mayor's gold cap flies off, and his toupee would've joined it, but Manx releases his precious golf club so that he can grab the flying hairpiece and hold it tightly to his head, always skilled at saving what little dignity he has in these kinds of situations.

The two shoot off just as another glut of acidic spit spewed forth by the monstrous worm hits the ground. The puddle hisses and bubbles and begins to melt through the concrete. Manx screams. The chauffeur runs away in another direction.

Nearby, Callie is being carried by Jake. Both of them notice the Turbo Rollerblades. Jake is simultaneously annoyed and relieved that his friend brought them, even though he sword he wouldn't. Callie is just confused. Why would Chance have rocket-powered rollerblades? There's more pressing things to worry about right now, though, like Grub #1, which is slithering determinedly after them. She clings as Jake skates around bushes, park benches and other obstacles, struggling desperately to put distance between themselves and their pursuer, which sprays a fire hose-like torrent of its greenish acidic glop, just missing them, splattering the ground with the hideous liquid.

Grub #1 reorients itself and spits another blast, which Jake just barely dodges. The slime splatters all over a bench, a hot dog vendor's cart and a sundial, causing them to hiss, bubble and pop, melting into puddles like heated candle wax. Running perpendicular to them, Chance notices their plight, and with a whoosh, he skates over, making a beeline for Grub #1, shouting a taunt at Grub #1 - the one chasing him and Manx - in the process.

CHANCE
Come on, ugly! Come and get me!

Grub #2 deoubles its efforts and starts undulating its bloated body faster in an effort to catch them. Grub #1 is oblivious to this, too focused on Jake and Callie. Chance shoots underneath its raised chin, momentarily confusing it, and then WHAM! Grub #2 smashes into its companion and both are sent reeling into the grass, smashing into a gazebo, splintering it into matchwood.

Safely out of their reach, Jake breathes a sigh of relief. Chance deactivates the rockets on the Turbo Rollerblades and skates normally alongside his friend, offering a sheepish grin. Jake just shakes his head. Upon reaching what they figure is a safe distance, the two set Callie and Manx down.

JAKE
You guys stay here! We'll go get help!

CALLIE
But--

Before she can finish, the two skate off, heading towards where they'd parked the tow truck, thankfully out of Callie and Manx's line of sight. They open the doors, and rummaging inside, pull two parcels from underneath the seats containing emergency SWAT Kat suits and Glovatrixes.

CHANCE
Good thing we packed these...

JAKE
Yeah, we've been caught with the Turbokat one time too many to take any riskes!

CHANCE
I wish we had the Turbokat!

JAKE
Beggars can't be choosers! Hurry and get dressed! Those worm things are slow, but Callie and Manx won't be safe where we left them for too long!

They take off their skates and strip to their underwear (briefs for Chance, boxers for Jake) and hurriedly don their SWAT Kats flight suits and masks, becoming T-Bone and Razor. They pull on a Glovatrix each.

T-BONE
Let's rid this park of these overgrown pests!

Rushing forward, he aims up at the third worm (GRUB #3) with his Glovatrix.

T-BONE
Launching Mini-Matchhead Missiles!

Fwoosh! The missile flies up and splats into the worm's ugly face. It shrieks in agony as its soft flesh is set alight, its entire head aflame. As its screaming rises in pitch and becomes unbearable, a wincing T-Bone readies his Glovatrix again.

T-BONE
Time to put this poor ugly thing outta its misery!

He aims at it.

So long, big guy! Launching Mini-Turboblades!

The Turboblades shoot out and sail true, hitting Grub #3's soft underbelly, piercing it easily. They pass through its thick body and erupt out of his back, neatly slicing the enormous monster into three sections. The middle section thud to the ground, lifeless, as does the head, the life draining out of its face, a mixture of greenish, bloodlike goo, acid and saliva drooling from the limp proboscis, a death rattle gurgling out, while the lower half continues twitching and flailing, spraying green slime in all directions, as though unaware the upper two portions it's been separated from had died.

T-Bone gives the dead monster a little salute.

T-BONE
Rest in pieces, pal!

EXT. ENFORCER HEADQUARTERS - DAY

The mushroom monster is still out front, surrounded by commandos. The assembled Enforcers are clearly nervous. The monster glares at them with narrowed eyes. Dr. Viper is nowhere to be seen. Hearing the rackety whir of rotor blades, the commandos look up. High above, the saw a squadron of choppers taking off from the elevated runway and flying away. While they are thus preoccupied, the mushroom monster turns and eyes the still open manhole he and Viper had used when they arrived. He inches toward it. Suddenly, a commando notices him.

COMMANDO #1
Hey!

The mushroom monster's eyes widen. Right as the Enforcers take aim with the laser rifles, he liquefies himself, collapsing into his sentient puddle form, and promptly oozes swiftly across the asphalt and into the manhole, disappearing from sight even as the startled commandos open fire. A few run to the open sewer and aim their guns in after him, but are stopped by their leader.

LEAD COMMANDO
Hold your fire! He's gone!

EXT. MANX MUNICIPAL PARK - DAY

Razor is fighting Grub #2. He readies his Glovatrix, aiming into its proboscis, which widens as it prepares to shower him in acid.

RAZOR
Launch Mini-Piranha Missile!

The missile shoots forth, the tip splitting off to reveal working serrated mandibles which open and close, making metallic "chomping" noises. The little projectile flies into the funneled opening of the proboscis and makes an unpleasant, somewhat obscenely cartoonish bulge as it travels right down the protruding appendage - and promptly gets stuck! There's a pitiful little whirring noise, signifying that upon becoming stuck, the Piranha's metal jaws have stopped working. Razor blinks.

RAZOR
Aw, crud...!

Grub #2's brows knit in fury and it shakes it head back and forth wildly in an attempt to dislodge the missile, then stops, glaring down at Razor. It rears back, throat bulging and swelling as it prepares to spit acid despite the blockage. Splorch! The acid hits the Piranha Missile inside the tube, and, although it does actually begin melting it, it isn't quick enough. Razor watches in disgusted horror as Grub #2's face bulges outward like a balloon and then pops, shooting torrents of corrosive glop every which way. Some it heads for him, but he deploys the expanding shield from his Glovatrix, using it to protect himself. The acid splats the shield, where it hisses and fizzles but doesn't melt it.

After a moment, Razor peaks over the top of the shield. He sees the headless body of Grub #2 lying on the ground a few feet away, surrounded by several bubbling puddles of acid. Smirking, he lowers the shield completely and it retracts back into its compartment in the Glovatrix.

RAZOR
Thank goodness for acid-proof shields!

ACT THREE

FADE IN:

Grub Worm #1 roars menacingly as the park goers flee in terror. Jake turns and looks at them.

JAKE
They've got the right idea! Come on, Callie!

He scoops an unresisting Callie into his arms.

Nearby, Manx screams as one of the worms (GRUB #2) slithers over towards him.

MANX
Godfrey!

He runs to the limo, nine iron in hand, speech papers flying everywhere. The chauffeur is already opening the front door and starting to get in. Manx opens the back, but before he can get in, Grub #2's path towards them takes it into direct contact with the statue. Bonk! It slams into it. Manx stands half in, half out of the car, watching in wide-eyed terror as the enormous stone version of himself with its smug grin comes falling down towards him. He and the chauffeur leap free as the statue lands on the limo, crushing it.

Grub #1 bellows and bends towards them, the spout-like proboscis widening a bit like a funnel, spraying a torrent of acidic slime! Screaming, they run in separate directions. The acid hits the ground where they'd just been a second ago, the puddle hissing and bubbling and eating down through the cement.

Chance, it turns out, has worn the Turbo Rollerblades again, having intended on cheating again in the rematch with Jake that isn't going to happen now. He activates the rocket boosters. Little jets of fire shoot out from his heels, propelling him forward. He grabs Manx by the arm. In motion, he hoists Manx onto his back. The terrified Mayor's gold cap flies off, and his toupee would've joined it, but Manx releases his precious golf club so that he can grab the flying hairpiece and hold it tightly to his head, always skilled at saving what little dignity he has in these kinds of situations.

The two shoot off just as another glut of acidic spit spewed forth by the monstrous worm hits the ground. The puddle hisses and bubbles and begins to melt through the concrete. Manx screams. The chauffeur runs away in another direction.

Nearby, Callie is being carried by Jake. Both of them notice the Turbo Rollerblades. Jake is simultaneously annoyed and relieved that his friend brought them, even though he sword he wouldn't. Callie is just confused. Why would Chance have rocket-powered rollerblades? There's more pressing things to worry about right now, though, like Grub #1, which is slithering determinedly after them. She clings as Jake skates around bushes, park benches and other obstacles, struggling desperately to put distance between themselves and their pursuer, which sprays a fire hose-like torrent of its greenish acidic glop, just missing them, splattering the ground with the hideous liquid.

Grub #1 reorients itself and spits another blast, which Jake just barely dodges. The slime splatters all over a bench, a hot dog vendor's cart and a sundial, causing them to hiss, bubble and pop, melting into puddles like heated candle wax. Running perpendicular to them, Chance notices their plight, and with a whoosh, he skates over, making a beeline for Grub #1, shouting a taunt at Grub #1 - the one chasing him and Manx - in the process.

CHANCE
Come on, ugly! Come and get me!

Grub #2 deoubles its efforts and starts undulating its bloated body faster in an effort to catch them. Grub #1 is oblivious to this, too focused on Jake and Callie. Chance shoots underneath its raised chin, momentarily confusing it, and then WHAM! Grub #2 smashes into its companion and both are sent reeling into the grass, smashing into a gazebo, splintering it into matchwood.

Safely out of their reach, Jake breathes a sigh of relief. Chance deactivates the rockets on the Turbo Rollerblades and skates normally alongside his friend, offering a sheepish grin. Jake just shakes his head. Upon reaching what they figure is a safe distance, the two set Callie and Manx down.

JAKE
You guys stay here! We'll go get help!

CALLIE
But--

Before she can finish, the two skate off, heading towards where they'd parked the tow truck, thankfully out of Callie and Manx's line of sight. They open the doors, and rummaging inside, pull two parcels from underneath the seats containing emergency SWAT Kat suits and Glovatrixes.

CHANCE
Good thing we packed these...

JAKE
Yeah, we've been caught with the Turbokat one time too many to take any riskes!

CHANCE
I wish we had the Turbokat!

JAKE
Beggars can't be choosers! Hurry and get dressed! Those worm things are slow, but Callie and Manx won't be safe where we left them for too long!

They take off their skates and strip to their underwear (briefs for Chance, boxers for Jake) and hurriedly don their SWAT Kats flight suits and masks, becoming T-Bone and Razor. They pull on a Glovatrix each.

T-BONE
Let's rid this park of these overgrown pests!

Rushing forward, he aims up at the third worm (GRUB #3) with his Glovatrix.

T-BONE
Launching Mini-Matchhead Missiles!

Fwoosh! The missile flies up and splats into the worm's ugly face. It shrieks in agony as its soft flesh is set alight, its entire head aflame. As its screaming rises in pitch and becomes unbearable, a wincing T-Bone readies his Glovatrix again.

T-BONE
Time to put this poor ugly thing outta its misery!

He aims at it.

So long, big guy! Launching Mini-Turboblades!

The Turboblades shoot out and sail true, hitting Grub #3's soft underbelly, piercing it easily. They pass through its thick body and erupt out of his back, neatly slicing the enormous monster into three sections. The middle section thud to the ground, lifeless, as does the head, the life draining out of its face, a mixture of greenish, bloodlike goo, acid and saliva drooling from the limp proboscis, a death rattle gurgling out, while the lower half continues twitching and flailing, spraying green slime in all directions, as though unaware the upper two portions it's been separated from had died.

T-Bone gives the dead monster a little salute.

T-BONE
Rest in pieces, pal!
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Sun May 13, 2018 9:16 am

Wow, Callie really has been taking lessons from the SWAT Kats! CallieKissIcon2 BroFistIcon
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Wed May 16, 2018 5:41 pm

EXT. ENFORCER HEADQUARTERS - DAY

The mushroom monster is still out front, surrounded by commandos. The assembled Enforcers are clearly nervous. The monster glares at them with narrowed eyes. Dr. Viper is nowhere to be seen. Hearing the rackety whir of rotor blades, the commandos look up. High above, the saw a squadron of choppers taking off from the elevated runway and flying away. While they are thus preoccupied, the mushroom monster turns and eyes the still open manhole he and Viper had used when they arrived. He inches toward it. Suddenly, a commando notices him.

COMMANDO #1
Hey!

The mushroom monster's eyes widen. Right as the Enforcers take aim with the laser rifles, he liquefies himself, collapsing into his sentient puddle form, and promptly oozes swiftly across the asphalt and into the manhole, disappearing from sight even as the startled commandos open fire. A few run to the open sewer and aim their guns in after him, but are stopped by their leader.

LEAD COMMANDO
Hold your fire! He's gone!

Razor is fighting Grub #2. He readies his Glovatrix, aiming into its proboscis, which widens as it prepares to shower him in acid.

RAZOR
Launch Mini-Piranha Missile!

The missile shoots forth, the tip splitting off to reveal working serrated mandibles which open and close, making metallic "chomping" noises. The little projectile flies into the funneled opening of the proboscis and makes an unpleasant, somewhat obscenely cartoonish bulge as it travels right down the protruding appendage - and promptly gets stuck! There's a pitiful little whirring noise, signifying that upon becoming stuck, the Piranha's metal jaws have stopped working. Razor blinks.

RAZOR
Aw, crud...!

Grub #2's brows knit in fury and it shakes it head back and forth wildly in an attempt to dislodge the missile, then stops, glaring down at Razor. It rears back, throat bulging and swelling as it prepares to spit acid despite the blockage. Splorch! The acid hits the Piranha Missile inside the tube, and, although it does actually begin melting it, it isn't quick enough. Razor watches in disgusted horror as Grub #2's face bulges outward like a balloon and then pops, shooting torrents of corrosive glop every which way. Some it heads for him, but he deploys the expanding shield from his Glovatrix, using it to protect himself. The acid splats the shield, where it hisses and fizzles but doesn't melt it.

After a moment, Razor peaks over the top of the shield. He sees the headless body of Grub #2 lying on the ground a few feet away, surrounded by several bubbling puddles of acid. Smirking, he lowers the shield completely and it retracts back into its compartment in the Glovatrix.

RAZOR
Thank goodness for acid-proof shields!

T-BONE
Good job, buddy!

He looks at Grub #2, slithering its way across the park.

T-BONE.
Two down, one to--

He stops short as he hears a sickly, insectlike buzzing noise, and then he and Razor turned towards the big hole in the ground the three monsters erupted from. The five Ci-Kat-A drones and a trio of the winged Venus' flytrap-like abominations - the "Venus Trap Flies" - come flying out followed by the three converted convicts and Steven the guard... and the motorman and passengers from the subway train! They've all been bitten and turned into bug-eyed slaves like Steven and the cons!

RAZOR
Spoke too soon, buddy! Looks like our fan club is here for a visit!

The SWAT Kats and their foes clash! The two vigilantes focus primarily on the fully five transformed Ci-Kat-A drones, the five created from the MASA guards and released from captivity, because they're the ones whose bite can convert more kats - including them if they aren't careful! Steven, the cons and the people from the subway train haven't yet grown the mandibles necessary for biting and converting people.

T-Bone fires some Mini Tarpedoes from his Glovatrix, hitting Ci-Kat-A #2 in the face. He flies down awkwardly and lands, struggling to wipe the drippy black glop from his face.

RAZOR
(yelling)
Hi-yah!

Razor leaps in and kicks him in the stomach, knocking him down, where he lies on his back and flailed. A converted passenger from the train, a big CONSTRUCTION WORKER, swings a fist clumsily. He ducks and knees him in the stomach. This sends him careening into one of the fully-transformed drones.

A Venus Trap Fly (#1) swoops down at Razor and he ducks, allowing it to smack into the mustached Ci-Kat-A. Whirling, he fires a miniature "Plain Old Missile," which hits the winged insect-plant abomination, splattering it all over the drone. The mustached former guard wipes the bug guts off of himself and, with a hissing rasp, launches himself at Razor and tries to bite him. He and Razor roll around on the ground.

T-Bone is going hand to hand. He punches Steven in the face, then grabs his arm, flipping himself over backwards, sending the converted guard flying. Steven smacks into the Ci-Kat-A who has all the tar on his face, bowling him and Convict #3 over. T-Bone turns and finds himself attacked by the bug-eyed motorman, who grabs a park bench, lifting it with superhuman effort, muscles straining. Growling, he swings it at T-Bone. The burly SWAT Kat leaps back and is seized from behind by Ci-Kat-A #5, whose salivating mandibles prepare to sink into his neck.

T-Bone is inadvertently saved when the motorman, yelling, swings the bench again. Right as he does so, T-Bone falls to his hands and knees with the drone on his back. The bench smacks Ci-Kat-A #5 off of the SWAT Kat's back, and then T-Bone leaps up and swings one leg, sweeping the motorman's feet out from under him. The motorman drops the bench and hits the ground. T-Bone leaps onto him and brought his elbow down hard on his head, knocking him unconscious.

Whirling as Ci-Kat-A #5 gets up, he launches a Bola Missile, which handily ties the flailing kat-insect to the trunk of a nearby tree.

T-BONE
Ha! Gotcha! Stick around, ugly!

It's clear at this point that the vigilantes are using less-than-lethal attacks against all the enemies who are converted kats, including the five fully-transformed ones.

RAZOR
(offscreen)
T-Bone!

T-Bone turns and sees Razor struggling with the mustached Ci-Kat-A. Assuming a firing stance, he fires another Bola Missile, which snags the transformed kat, knocking him off of Razor. He flails around, tied up. Razor gets up and a single punch renders the bound Ci-Kat-A unconscious, then he and T-Bone high give each other.

RAZOR
Good teamwork!

More sickly buzzing, and Venus Trap Flies #2 and #3 swoop down at them. Suddenly, laser fire flies in from offscreen, shredding the insect-plant into lumpy, sticking glop, and the SWAT Kats turn to see a squadron of Enforcer choppers flying in. They begin saturating the park with smoke bombs to confuse the Ci-Kat-A and Venus Trap Flies, some of whom fall flailing to the ground,coughing and sputtering like bugs who'd been sprayed with insecticide.

T-BONE
Looks like the cavalry got here just in time for once!

He gives a thumbs up to the choppers as they go by overheard, he and Razor putting their oxygen masks on to breathe more easily in the smoke.

Nearby, Mayor Manx's chauffeur is racing headlong across the cress, Callie Briggs right behind him, while a huffing and puffing Manx brings up the rear, holding on to his toupee, sweat stains visible under the arms of his golf sweater. He's falling dangerously behind the other two. Grub #1 is doggedly pursuing them. One of the choppers hovers above and drops a rescue ladder. The chauffeur reaches it first and scrambles up, followed quickly by Callie. Halfway up, she turns and yells at the panting and sweating Manx.

CALLIE
Mayor, come on!

MANX
(wheezing)
I ca... n't... C-Callie, go on without me... I'm done for!

Spluttering like a deflating whoopee cushion, the exhausted Mayor falls down, grabbing one of the lower rungs. Callie reaches down and tries to pull him up by the arm, straining with the effort. Turning, Manx sees the Grub Worm #1 approaching, shrieks, and begins climbing so fast he almost overtakes Callie. To avoid being knocked off by his flailing, Callie is forced to release Manx's sleeve and climb up faster.

The chopper begins lifting higher now that Manx was on. Grub #1's acid-dripping mandibles grabbed the end of the dangling ladder, a few rungs below Manx's golf cleats. It yanks, attempting to jerk the entire chopper down from the sky. On the ladder, Callie, Manx and the chauffeur all scream as they were whipped around wildly, the chopper straining, its engine audibly whining with the effort. Inside, Commander Feral and an ENFORCER PILOT strain at the controls.

Suddenly the acid eats through the section of the ladder the worm is biting onto, and it snaps loose of its own accord. The three kats hold on as the chopper jerks free and climbs higher, avoiding a torrent of the corrosive liquid sprayed after it in impotent anger. Once the aircraft is steady, the chauffeur continues climbing and gets safely aboard, followed by Callie and finally a worn out Manx.

Feral swoops around, firing at the giant worm.

MANX
(terrified)
Feral, what are you doing?! Fly AWAY from that thing, not TOWARDS IT!

Feral ignores him and keeps firing. Grub #1 roars and sprays more acid at him. Feral yanks at the controls, dodging, causing the chopper to yaw and pitch uncontrollably. Callie and the chauffeur cry out as they're to one side. They steady themselves with one hand on the wall. Manx, yelping, grabs at the back of Feral's seat.

MANX
(screaming)
Feral, fly this thing steady!"

FERAL
Mr. Mayor, I'd appreciate it if you were QUIET while I'm trying to save us all!

Feral continues wrestling with the controls.

CALLIE
Thank goodness you got here, Commander!

FERAL
Don't worry, Ms. Briggs! The Enforcers can take care of that hideous monster!

He lowers his targeting visor, getting the grub in his sights. He fores, sending a missile which hits Grub Worm #1 dead center, exploding it violently into thick mushy goo. Some of it splatters the windshield. Feral rights the aircraft, steadying it, and Manx's eyes roll back into his head at the sight of all the viscera oozing down the windshield. His chauffeur, sensing he is about to faint, moves to catch him.

CHAUFFEUR
It's okay, sir! I've got you! Fall into my arms!

Manx is too heavy and slips right through his arms and thuds onto the floor. Thunk!

CHAUFFEUR
Oh dear...

Another Enforcer chopper, flown by King, lands near the SWAT Kats. Felina Feral gets out wearing a full body hazmat suit, accompanied by a group of similarly-dressed commandos. We can't really tell who they are through the tinted visors of their hoods except for Felina. Although some of the Enforcers are armed with standard laser rifles, a majority, including Felina, are wielding unusual weapons - single shot gas-propelled dart guns. They run up and take positions on either side of the SWAT Kats, loaded their weapons with feathered darts filled with a kind of green liquid.

T-BONE
What's that stuff, Lieutenant?

FELINA
(voice filtered slightly)
Watch and see!

Snapping the dart compartment of her weapon shut with a click, Felina takes aim at one of the onrushing converted kats - Convict #2 to be exact. With a soft hiss of expelled gas, she fires a dart of the green liquid, which sticks into the con's chest. He is flung back. With a yell of pain, he flops around on the ground, eyes squeezed shut, and T-Bone and Razor watch in amazement as he reverts to normal. His wriggling ceases, and, with a gasp, he opens his eyes to reveal that they are normal again. His conversion has been reversed by whatever it was Felina Feral just injected into him.

Steven gets up and rushes at them along with two passengers from the train, a BUSINESSMAN in a suit and tie and a heavset MIDDLE-AGED WOMAN.

FELINA
Look out!

Beside her, three of the suited Enforcers whirl and fire. The darts hit all three converted kats in the neck. They pluck them out, but then fall to the ground, writhing in agony, and the SWAT Kats watch as the three kats' green compound eyes slowly transform back into ordinary kat ones. Rising, the three look extraordinarily confused. Enforcers who aren't in hazmat suits quicky overtake them as well as Convict #2, putting blankets around their shoulders and escorting them to a waiting chopper to be evacuated.

RAZOR
I don't believe it! You found a way to reverse the effects of the bite!

One of the suited Enforcers turns and inclines his hooded head slightly in a nod.

HAZMAT ENFORCER #1
(voice slightly filtered)
Luckily for me...

His voice sounds familiar. He turns towards Ci-Kat-A #5, the one tied to the tree.

HAZMAT ENFORCER
Let's see if it'll work on these guys.

Snarling, Ci-Kat-A #5 flexes his sticklike arms with surprising strength and snaps the bonds of the Bola Missile, hopping down, rushing at the group. Slipping a dart into the chamber of his weapon, Hazmat Enforcer #1 snaps it shut and fires. The dart embeds itself into the Ci-Kat-A's segmented underbelly. He backs up, emitting a shriek of pain. The sound of crunching bones and squishing organs fills the air as everyone watches with bated breath to see if the cure really can reverse the condition of one so far gone as this drone.

To their astonishment, the Ci-Kat-A begins to slowly and painfully transform back into an ordinary kat. His wings and segmented body parts disappear, thin arms and legs thickening, becoming more muscular, antennae receding into his forehead, mouth slowly changing shape, voice becoming less and less monstrous until it becomes an ordinary feline moan, and then the now perfectly normal, naked MASA guard falls to his hands and knees, head bowed, shaking and panting. We recognize him as one of the two attacked and bitten while eating coffee and donuts.

RAZOR
It's a miracle!

The naked guard slowly raises his head, blinking.

MASA GUARD #2
(moans)
Ahh... Wh-where am I?

FELINA
Safe.

She motions, and her commandos drape a blanket over the naked kat, who is then led to the chopper.

Grimly, she turns and fires a dart into the mustached Ci-Kat-A with the same results. She smiles as he reverts back into his original self, the MASA guard who'd been stationed outside the space center's nuclear reactor. He is naked and looks extremely confused about where he is and what happened to him. More Enforcers swoop him and drape a blanket around him.

Throughout the park, teams of Enforcers are exiting from their choppers and using the dart guns to shoot the remaining convicts, drones and the motorman and passengers from the subway train. The Ci-Kat-A army is soon whittled down to nothing as every single converted kat is restored to normal. As for the Venus Trap Flies, they're dealt with using regular firearms, blasted apart with well-aimed laser shots.

Feral's chopper circles and lands near where the SWAT Kats, Felina and one of the hazmat-suited Enforcers are standing. The engines cuts off and the rotor blades wind down. Callie hops out and runs to where the SWAT Kats are, embracing them.

CALLIE
Boy am I glad that's over!

RAZOR
Something tells me that wasn't the end of it. Where's Street?

He goes to the big hole the insect army came out of, peering down. There's nothing but blackness. Callie gently touches his arm.

CALLIE
I'm glad you guys showed up when you did,

T-Bone grins and slaps Felina on the back as the two observed the now once again normal kats being tended to. Everyone seems to be okay. Sighing, Felina removes the hood of her hazmat suit.

T-BONE
How'd your Enforcer lab boys manage this, Lieutenant?

HAZMAT ENFORCER #1
I can answer that...

He takes off his hood to reveal Gray Taylor, returned to normal! T-Bone and Razor exchange glances.

The screen WAVES a bit as we ENTER A BRIEF FLASHBACK:

INT. ENFORCER HEADQUARTERS - BIO-TECH LAB

We see the converted Gray Taylor in the big cage in the Enforcers' lab, gripping the bars and glaring balefully out at Dr. Konway and several lab-coated ENFORCER SCIENTISTS who look in at him. Konway has his hands stuffed into the pockets of his lab coat and SCIENTIST #1 is holding a vial of greenish liquid, the same as what the Enforcers just got done injecting all the Ci-Kat-A. He and Konway look at it uncertainly.

TAYLOR
(V.O.)
We had some help from an... unlikely source.

Dr. Viper enters from offscreen, handcuffed and guarded by a pair of commandos. Cut to:

Taylor strapped to a gurney with one sleeve rolled up, conscious and straining angrily at his bonds. Viper is standing back, still cuffed and under guard, as Konway and attendant scientists in bite-proof hazmat suits stand around the restrained rookie. Using a syringe, Konway draws a small amount of the green liquid from the vial.

TAYLOR
(V.O.)
Dr. Viper had made himself immune to the Ci-Kat-A's bite when he teamed up with Dr. Street. He showed up at Enforcer Headquarters out of the blue, offering to let our scientists at the bio-tech lab engineer a cure from his blood...

Konway inserts the needle into Taylor's arm and pushes the plunger in. The rookie thrashes, squeezing his eyes shut as the scientists all back away. Finally, Taylor's struggling dies down, and when he opens his eyes again, they're normal.

TAYLOR
(V.O.)
I was saved!

Konway and his colleagues look astonished. Behind them, Viper simply smirks smugly.

The screen WAVES again and we CUT BACK TO:

The SWAT Kats are flabbergasted.

T-BONE
Dr. Viper? But why would he wanna help the Enforcers...?

Taylor looks at Felina, who then looks over as her uncle gets out of his chopper and strides over. Behind him, we can see the chauffeur using his hat to fan the unconscious Manx still lying on the floor of the aircraft interior.

FERAL
Because Street has something up what used to be his sleeve that threatens everyone in Megakat City... including him. As of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Hearing another chopper approaching, they turn and watched it land. The door slides open, disgorging a thoroughly enraged Dr. Viper in handcuffs and his attendant commandos guarding him with laser rifles. Viper's tail lashes.

VIPER
You foolsss! I told you, thisss was only a dissstraction!

Feral turns towards him, glowering, but it is Felina who points an accusing finger at the handcuffed mutant.

FELINA
Distraction or not, we weren't about to just let the park get attacked, slimeball!
(turning back to the SWAT Kats)
Now all we have to do is stop Street.

VIPER
That'sss what you should've been doing already! You have to ssstop Sssstreet before he ruins everything!

T-BONE
Wha--? Stop Street? What's goin' on?

VIPER
He'sss going to attack the Megakat Nuclear Plant! The fate of all of Megakat City is at ssstake!
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Thu May 17, 2018 10:56 am

EXT. SKYCOR TOWERS - DAY

A large highrise apartment building. Push in on one of the upper windows.

INT. SKYCOR TOWERS - ANN'S APARTMENT

Ann Gora is in her apartment. It's one of the smaller ones, cheaply furnished, suggesting Ann is living above her means. It does, however, have a nice view of the city skyline. Ann is standing at the window as she sips a cup of hot tea, admiring the view and trying to relax. With her mug of tea, she goes and sits on the sofa, kicking off her high heels. She sighs.

Flexing her toes, Ann leans forward and puts the mug on the low coffee table in front of her, removing her necklace and her earrings, placing them into a small ashtray on the table. She doesn't smoke. The ashtray was her father's and she's kept it for the purpose of holding various little odds and ends like spare change, keys and jewelry. Undoing the top few buttons of her shirt, she starts removing her blazer when she becomes aware of a buzzing noise from outside and turns, jacket half on and half off, to look out the window. She doesn't see anything.

Suddenly the phone rings. Ann just about jumps out of her skin! Sighing, she calms down and finishes taking the jacket off and tosses it into an armchair and goes to the phone.

EXT. SKYCOR TOWERS - DAY

Dr. Harley Street and Murdoch fly towards the building. The stoppered flask of the chemical whose main ingredient is Super-Katalyst 666 is in Street's hand.

STREET
Zzzomething'zzz wrong...

MURDOCH
What izzz it?

STREET
I can no longer zzzenzzze our brotherzzz and zzzizzterzzz...

Murdoch's brows knit in consternation.

STREET
It zzzstarted with Taylor... Not even half an hour later, one by one, the otherzzz followed zzzuit. I can't tell if they were killed... or worzzze... cured...

MURDOCH
Viper! That zzzlippery zzznake made himzzzelf immune to our venom... perhapzzz he went to the Enforcerzzz...

STREET
Yezzz. My thoughtzzz exzzzactly. We should've have let him go.

He narrows his eyes as they draw nearer to the building.

STREET
But that'zzz all in the pazzzt. The firzzzt step of our TRUE goal awaitzzz uzzz!

Murdoch brightens. Street's multi-faceted eyes scan every window until he spots Ann Gora. We see her talking on the phone from his distorted P.O.V., thousands of Ann Goras (like The Fly).

STREET
And now, my future queen, it'zzz time I paid you a vizzzit...

INT. SKYCOR TOWERS - ANN'S APARTMENT

Ann is on the phone with her EDITOR.

EDITOR
(on the phone)
There's been an attack by the Ci-Kat-A at Manx Park! You'd better get down here!

ANN
(wearily)
An attack on the park...?
(sighs)
So much for not thinking about Dr. Street anymore today.

EDITOR
(on the phone)
What was that, Annie...?

ANN
Nothing. Sure, I can get down there right away... I'll need a temp cameraman. Jonny's still at the hospital with that bump on his head.

EDITOR
(on the phone)
No problem.
(beat)
Hold on a second...

We hear indistinct talking on his end. Ann turns and looks out the window, gasping as she sees Dr. Harley Street and Murdoch approaching! We hear the editor frantically yelling at her through the phone.

EDITOR
(on the phone)
Ann! There's an Enforcer here in my office! He says you're--

ANN
In grave danger!

EDITOR
(on the phone)
There's help on the way, but you'd better get outta there right now! Hurry!

ANN
Crud!

She screams as the glass shatters, dropping the phone. We can still hear her editor's voice, frantic.

EDITOR
(on the phone)
Ann? Annie! What's wrong? Are you out? Are you safe!

The buzzing alien scientist lands, the converted convict behind him, and they approach Ann as she struggles to find her voice.

STREET
(like a gentleman caller)
I've come for you, my dearezzzt!.

Ann eyes the phone. Stepping forward, Street grabs it with his free hand, crushing it, silencing the frantic pleas of Ann's editor, tossing it away. Street wags one clawed finger at her.

STREET
(chiding)
Now, now, Mizzz Gora, none of that. We don't want anyone to zzzpoil the mood!
(to Murdoch)
Guard the door.

Murdoch nods. Street gives him the flask. He buzzes and goes and stands by the front door as commanded. Street gently takes Ann's arms by the wrists. She's petrified, shaking. She wonders if he's going to bite her and feels a sob hitching in her throat at the prospect of ending up like her unwelcome guests. Street is oblivious to her terror.

STREET
Yezzz, think of it, Ann! The zzztory of a lifetime!

He makes no move to sink his mandibles into her. Composing herself and steeling her nerves, Ann decides to change tactics. Stall for time. Slipping into professional mode despite her fear, she begins to question the former scientist.

ANN
The story of a lifetime? Well, Doctor, you do owe me a story from a year ago...
(voice cracking slightly)
...r-remember that that night in the Megakat Desert?
(recovering)
You invited me to MASA for the full story about the Kat Sat 1... b-before...

STREET
True. But that zzztory you already know. The Zzzi-Kat-A queen rode in her larval zzztate aboard the zzzatellite and with her bite she changed my life forever. Thizzz one izzz new. The tale of how I zzzurvived my encounter with thozzze meddling vigilante ZZZWAT Katzzz.

Despite herself, Ann is interested.

ANN
Everyone did wonder what had happened to you. Except for you, all the surviving kats bitten by the Ci-Kat-A had been accounted for. But your fate... well... until now, I guess everyone assumed you'd been killed in the fall.

STREET
And I almozzzt wazzz!
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
3 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Fri May 18, 2018 5:04 pm

1. The worms' death scenes are impressively gruesome.
2. Can I safely assume that Jake and Chance put on their SWAT Kat suits in private? The script doesn't specify. crazymadkat
3. I recently saw a Mysticons episode that had a whole bunch of mushroom monsters. I wonder if someone on staff is a SWAT Kats fan?
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Fri May 18, 2018 5:54 pm

marklungo wrote:1. The worms' death scenes are impressively gruesome.
Thanks. I figured since they're monsters I could get really nasty with their deaths.
marklungo wrote:2. Can I safely assume that Jake and Chance put on their SWAT Kat suits in private? The script doesn't specify. crazymadkat
I thought it went without saying. TboneLaughCait
1 x