The Doctors of Doom: Fan Script

SWAT Kats related fan fiction can be posted here.
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Re: The Doctors of Doom: Fan Script

Post by Kooshmeister » Tue May 22, 2018 8:10 pm

The screen WAVES as we ENTER ANOTHER FLASHBACK:

INT. MEGAKAT TOWER - PENTHOUSE

An unscarred Dr. Street, more fully clothed with just the sleeves of his lab coat torn off, is chasing after Callie Briggs in the egg-filled penthouse of the Megakat Tower, transformed into the new nest for the Ci-Kat-A queen.

STREET
(V.O.)
I was in the queen'zzz new nezzzt, about to bring Deputy Mayor Briggzzz over to our zzzide...

The flashback Street pins Callie to the floor. She hits him with her briefcase, but he recovers and smacks it away, grabbing her neck with both hands, forcibly tilting her head up and back, exposing her tender throat.

FLASHBACK STREET
I want you on our zzzide! One bit and you will be!

STREET
(V.O.)
...when zzzuddenly...

FLASHBACK RAZOR
(offscreen)
Bite THIS!

Pausing as he's about to bite Callie's throat, Street looks up to see the Turbokat hovering outside the window. Before he can react, an Octopus Missile smashes through the glass, the tip opening, the eight-armed metal claw grabbing the unprepared scientist's face tightly, cutting into his flesh. He grunts in pain as he's propelled backwards, off of Callie, and sails across the penthouse...

EXT. MEGAKAT TOWER - DAY

...to crash through the window on the opposite side of the room!

STREET
(V.O.)
I plummeted, zzzcreaming..

Flashback Street does just that, tumbling uncontrollably down and down towards the street far below.

STREET
(V.O.)
I tried to fly, but I couldn't control my momentum, and zzzo I fell. Three-hundred forzzzaken zzztoriezzz. I fell and fell, flailing, zzztruggling to rip the ZZZWAT Katzzz' accurzzzed mizzzile off of my fazzze, until at lazzzt...

He hits the pavement hard and lies there unmoving. The broken apart Octopus Missile lies beside him.

STREET
(V.O.)
I'd managed to tear the missile off... leaving me with these ugly entrenched scars on his face.

Street stirs, rolling onto his side, holding his gouged face in both hands. He takes his hands away from his face and looks up.

STREET
(V.O.)
I was dazed and lay on my back, watching as the Enforcers set fire to the penthouse, and with it the eggs!

From Street's P.O.V., we see the Enforcer choppers torching the penthouse with their flamethrowers. Smoke billows into the sky. The Turbokat roars past, pursued by the enraged queen.

STREET
(V.O.)
As I watched my kind's hope for the future literally go up in flames, I managed to summon the strength to crawl to a nearby manhole.

Weakly, the broken and battered Ci-Kat-A crawls to the manhole, lifting the cover up.

INT. SEWER

A single shaft of light shines down into the fetid-looking darkness of the sewer. Street all but falls in, splashing down into the filthy water. He picks himself up and limps along down the tunnel.

STREET
(V.O.)
I don't know how long I wandered the sewers beneath the city, but eventually I found... him.

Street stops short as he encounters Dr. Viper standing ankle-deep in the water, half in shadow, luminous eyes glowing. Viper seems just as surprised to see Street as Street is to see him.

STREET
(V.O.)
Dr. Viper.

The two speak, although we don't hear what they're saying. We gather from pantomime that Viper, gesturing, is making some kind of offer to Dr. Street. After a moment, Street nods. Viper puts an arm around the insectoid scientist and begins helping him limp down the sewer tunnel.

STREET
(V.O.)
He offered to help me, and I accepted, perhaps against my better judgment.

CUT TO:

EXT. MEGAKAT SWAMP - DAY

Viper, his arm around Street, guides the injured alien scientist through the swamp towards...

STREET
(V.O.)
We returned to his lair in the Dead Forest, at the heart of Megakat Swamp...

...the unmistakable outline of all the twisted, gnarled gargantuan trees comprising the Dead Forest.

EXT. THE DEAD FOREST - DAY

The two approach Viper's huge tree lair looming menacingly above them.

STREET
(V.O.)
...to begin plotting our takeover of Megakat City.

The screen WAVES as we RETURN TO THE PRESENT:

INT. SKYCOR TOWERS - ANN'S APARTMENT

Ann stands listening as Dr. Street finishes his story, holding her by the wrists. Murdoch is still guarding the door.

STREET
Of course, our partnership couldn't last forever. His dreams of conquest were pitiful compared to my own.
(glances at Murdoch by the door)
To OUR own.

ANN
Wh-what do you want with me?!

STREET
(mockingly apologetic)
How forgetful of me! I got so caught up in explaining the past that I forgot to explain the future. You see, Ms. Gora, we Ci-Kat-A can reproduce in one of two ways. The way I was created, and the way I made my friend Murdoch here, or the "natural" way, through the offspring of a queen!

Ann eyes Street's salivating mandibles.

ANN
(fearfully)
B-But what has that got to do with...
(the horror washes over her)
Oh no! You can't mean--

STREET
(excitedly)
Oh, but I do!

Street gives her wrists something like an affectionate squeeze.

STREET
I can think of no she-kat I wish to make my queen more than you!

ANN
(struggling to reason with him)
But, but it still won't be entirely natural... even if you bite me and turn me, it still won't be the same as the original queen!

Street winches and looks melancholy all of a sudden.

STREET
(sadly)
True, but it'll be good enough. And good enough is all we Ci-Kat-A have left.

Ann frowns, pitying Street despite her fear and horror. She jerks her wrists free from his grasp and backs away from him, but he moves forward and scoops her into his arms like a groom about to carry his bride across the threshold. She kicks and struggles as he carries her to the broken window. Ann stops struggling, lest she get dropped accidentally. Street flaps his wings.

STREET
(to Murdoch)
Come, it's best we be off before--

Street is interrupted mid-sentence by approaching sirens and the roar of jet engines.

EXT. SKYCOR TOWERS - DAY

Below, Ann sees some Enforcer sedans driving up. The Turbokat approaches from the distance as well.

Ann smiles.

ANN
The Enforcers and the SWAT Kats!

EXT. SKYCOR TOWERS - DAY

The jet circles the building. Down below, the Enforcer sedans stop and Sgt. Talon and several commandos get out and ran inside.

STREET
(offscreen)
Too late!

Street's compound eyes narrow in annoyance.

STREET
(desperately enraged)
Well, those meddling Earth pests won't interfere with my plans! Not again!

With Ann in his arms, Street flies out of the apartment window. Murdoch follows with the flask in hand. There's banging on the door.

TALON
(through the door)
Enforcers! Open up!

Murdoch flies out the broken window after Street just as the door is kicked in and Talon and his men rush in with laser guns up. They go to the window, watching the Ci-Kat-A escaping with their prisoner.

TALON
We're too late!

His hand goes for the walkie-talkie clipped to his belt. Whoosh! The Turbokat flies past the window, in hot pursuit of the Ci-Kat-A.

TALON
Guess it's up to the SWAT Kats.

Nevertheless, he unclips the radio from his belt and speaks into it.

TALON
This is Sergeant Talon at Skycor Towers! Get me Commander Feral immediately! Street has Ann Gora and he's headed in the direction of Megakat Nuclear Plant!

EXT. SKYCOR TOWERS - DAY

In the approaching Turbokat, T-Bone and Razor have armed themselves with the Enforcers' gas-propelled dart guns. They flex their fingers in the Glovatrixes, itching for a throwdown.

T-BONE
Time to end this bug problem once and for all!

Razor looks at the two feathered syringe-like darts filled with the antidote.

RAZOR
I hope two syringes of this stuff will be enough.

T-Bone smirks over his shoulder at his friend.

T-BONE
(confident)
It'll be enough. Especially for you, Sureshot.

He turns back around and his expression turns grim. He sees the Ci-Kat-A and their prisoner up ahead.

T-BONE
There's Dr. Bug-Eyes dead ahead. And he's got Ann Gora. I better just follow 'em for now. There's no way we can hit him without risking Ann Gora.

Razor nods.

RAZOR
It Street turns back to normal in midair, they'll both fall to their deaths!

Flying a little ways ahead, Street glances back at their pursuers and shrieks.

STREET
Take care of them!

Murdoch turns and flies at the Turbokat. T-Bone and Razor jerk back in their seats in reflex as he zooms over the cockpit, getting around behind the jet. His mouth undergoes the next stage of the Ci-Kat-A's transformation; pointed mandibles emerge from the corners of his mouth and he makes a sound in his throat like someone trying to cough up a load of phlegm, vomiting sticky yellow slime onto the back of the Turbokat, clogging up in the engines. T-Bone growls and tries to maintain control as the aircraft stalls and begins to plummet.

T-BONE
Aw, man, not this sticky crud again! I'm gonna have to fly back to the hangar and--

RAZOR
No time, T-Bone! Remember, Viper said Street's next stop is the nuclear power plant!

T-BONE
(grumbling)
Right. Time and essence and all that. Fine, I'll set 'er down on that rooftop! Hang on!

The Turbokat swoops down and lands on the roof of the Skycor building.

Issuing forth a hissing chuckle, Murdoch turns and flies off after Street, clutching the flask in his hand.

On the roof, the canopy opens and the two SWAT Kats get out, both wearing their Delta Bak Paks. Activating their jetpack function, they fly off in pursuit of the villains.

Sgt. Talon continues speaking into his walkie-talkie.

TALON
Inform Commander Feral that Street is on his way with Ann Gora and the SWAT Kats are in hot pursuit, but without their jet. Street's accomplice clogged their intakes with that sticky yellow slime these things puke up.

ENFORCER DISPATCHER
(through the radio)
Roger that.

Talon lowers the walkie-talkie from his mouth, watching the tiny figures recede into the distance.
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:37 am, edited 7 times in total.
3 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Wed May 23, 2018 5:04 am

Nice to see the guards returned to normal.
1 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:22 pm

Hit a minor snag in the form of writer's block. Hope to continue the story soon, though.
1 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:46 am

Kooshmeister wrote:Hit a minor snag in the form of writer's block. Hope to continue the story soon, though.
Any way I can help?
0 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:19 am

Naw, I need to work this out myself. But thanks. RazorHappyCait
1 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:53 am

EXT. MEGAKAT NUCLEAR PLANT - EVENING

Night has begun to fall. A cordon of Enforcer Peacekeeper Tanks and Howitzers and armed commandos - led by a brawny ENFORCER SERGEANT - has been set up to defend the facility from attack. They're supported by SECURITY GUARDS in their Jeeps marked with the radiation symbol emblem of the plant. Three Enforcer choppers sit ready and waiting to take to the air. Commander Feral sticks out of the turret of the lead tank, looking so much like he belongs in it that he may as well be attached to it at the waist, glowering. Off to one side waits Felina and the handcuffed Dr. Viper, who is being guarded by three commandos.

All is deathly quiet except for the idling engines of the vehicles and the waves of Megakat Bay lapping at the shore.

And some murmuring among the commandos.

COMMANDO #1
(doubtfully)
Isn't this a little much to defend against one bug-eyed MASA doctor...?

COMMANDO #2
No way, man. The more firepower we've got, the better. I was part of the hazmat team that went in and mopped up at the Space Center. You didn't see what I saw.

He shudders.

Commander Feral looks down at them from his tank.

FERAL
Cut the chatter, you two. Focus on your duties.

They shut up. Feral turns and looks down at the cuffed Viper.

FERAL
Well, Snakeface? Where is he? I thought you said the nuclear plant was his primary target.

Viper shifts restlessly in his cuffs. The commandos guarding him look scared to death.

VIPER
He'll come, believe me, Commander. Dr. Ssstreet is a kat after my own heart. Onccce he has sssomething ssset in his mind... nothing will ssstop him.

Feral raises one eyebrow. Suddenly...

FERAL
Wait a moment!

He holds up one hand for silence. There's a distant buzzing sound. In the distance, we see two approaching figures. The Enforcer sergeant (Sergeant #2) walks over and hands a pair of binoculars up to Feral, who grabs them and looks through them.

FERAL
There they are!

VIPER
(seeking validation)
I told you!

Felina
Shut up!

She turns to the three commandos guarding him.

FELINA
Get him out of here! Take him back to Enforcer Headquarters and lock him up.

She waits for a dissenting countermand from her uncle, but he's too busy looking through a pair of binoculars Sergeant #2 had handed him. Nodding, two of the commandos grab a strangely unresisting Viper and drag him to one of the waiting choppers. The third follows with his rifle at the ready. The four get in. King is in the pilot's seat. The rotor blades fire up and the chopper lifts off.

FERAL
All tanks prepare to fire.

Sergeant #2 addresses the commandos acting in support of the armored vehicles.

SERGEANT #2
Prepare to open fire!
(smug)
We'll blast those bugs out of the sky.

FERAL
(suddenly)
Wait! Hold your fire!

The other Enforcers tense. From Feral's P.O.V. through his binoculars, we see Street carrying Ann Gora and Murdoch flying alongside, the flask in his hand. Feral lowers the binoculars and growls angrily.

FERAL
They have a hostage. It's Ann Gora!

There is murmuring among the commandos.

Fast approaching are the two Ci-Kat-A and their prisoner. Street is as giddy as he's capable of being, cradling Ann in his arms with infinite care. They hear the whup-whup-whup of whirling rotor blades and King's chopper, carrying Dr. Viper, flies past. He and Street eye one another through the open side door of the chopper in the split second they're beside one another before the aircraft moves past.

MURDOCH
Viper.

STREET
He izzz meaninglezzz. Our final objective liezzz before uzzz. Keep your mind on your buzzzinezzz, my friend.

Murdoch nods. Ann squirms in Street's grasp and he tightens a grip a little.

STREET
Don't zzztruggle too much, Mizzz Gora. I wouldn't want to drop you. It'zzz a long way down.

Gulping, Ann looks down.

In the departing chopper, one of the commandos (Commando #3) raises his rifle and prepares to fire at Street and Murdoch before one of his comrades (Commando #4) pushes the barrel of his gun down, pointing at Ann. Commando #3 glowers in angry disappointment. They hear jet engines and T-Bone and Razor fly past on their jetpacks. Commando #4 points.

COMMANDO #4
Hey, look! It's the SWAT Kats!

Viper just smirks smugly and steeples his fingers. Despite nothing seemingly going his way, he is bizarrely content and compliant with his captors, and quite relaxed. The chopper flies on to Enforcer Headquarters without incident.

RAZOR
Come on, T-Bone! Punch it! You're flyin' like an old lady!

T-BONE
(smirks)
My impulsive personality rubbin' off on you, buddy? Take it easy. I'm followin' at a safe distance.

Razor smirks and nods, understanding.

RAZOR
Let's just hope Street hasn't bitten Ann Gora yet...

He spares the Enforcer chopper carrying Viper a glance as it flies past and then looks at the air rifle in his hands.

RAZOR
...with only two doses of this stuff left, if he does, somebody's gonna have to go on bein' a Ci-Kat-A. At least for a little while longer.

T-BONE
Yeah, well, Street's got my vote if that happens.

RAZOR
Easy, T-Bone, it isn't his fault. It's none of their faults.

T-BONE
(sighs)
I know.
(steeling himself up)
Okay, ready to enact the plan?

RAZOR
You bet.

The air gun in hand, he zooms forward. As the Ci-Kat-A approach the nuclear power plant, they hesitate a bit, slowing, at seeing the cordon of defending Enforcers.

MURDOCH
Nothing'zzz happening. They're not firing at uzzz.

STREET
(realizing)
It'zzz becauzzze we have our future queen here. They won't fire azzz long azzz she remainzzz a normal kat. That'zzz why I haven't bitten her yet.

He looks down at Ann.

STREET
That'zzz going to happen onzzze we get inzzzide. Onzzze I breach the reactor and turn thizzz entire zzzity into food for your the brood you'll bear me, my queen.

ANN
I'd rather die!

She squirms more fitfully, kicking him, and he drops her.

STREET
Noooooooo!

ANN
Aaahhhhhh!

She falls. A suddenly terrified Street dives down after her, an equally worried Murdoch following. Suddenly T-Bone whooshes by between them. Street stops and hovers in midair in surprise. Murdoch slams into him. The flask jostles, the liquid inside sloshing.

STREET
(enraged)
Clumzzzy fool! Give me that!

He grabs the flask from a chastened Murdoch. Below them, T-Bone swoops down and scoops Ann up in his arms, saving her.

T-BONE
Gotcha!

ANN
Oh, phew, thanks!

Looking through his binoculars, Feral sees that Ann isn't in Street's grasp anymore.

FERAL
Ann Gora isn't in danger anymore.

He turns to Felina and their men.

FERAL
Open fire! Blast them out of the sky!

Hovering in the air with buzzing wings, Street is seething with broiling rage.

STREET
Our queen! Thozzze ZzzzWAT Katzzz have interfered in my planzzz for the lazzzt time.

He looks at chemical inside the flask. Time to use it. Suddenly the air around him and Murdoch begins exploding. Lasers whiz past. The two Ci-Kat-A cry out in surprise. Street clutches the flask with both hands like his life depends on it.

STREET
(to Murdoch)
Get the queen. I'll ensure thezzze puny Enforcerzzz will no longer bother uzzz and clear the way. Go.

Murdoch nods and dives down after T-Bone and Ann, dodging the explosions and lasers. T-Bone, looking over his shoulder, sees their pursuer, and, then, closing on Murdoch from behind, Razor. He grins but Murdoch doesn't notice, too focused on closing the distance between himself and the SWAT Kat with his future queen, arms outstretched, claws grasping, close to grabbing T-Bone's ankles. Clutching Ann to his chest, T-Bone flies down closer to the ground, Murdoch following close behind. They're only a few feet above the ground now. Behind them, Razor loads the first of the last two doses of the antidote into the gun, snapping the chamber shut, squinting down the barrel, lining his shot up.

RAZOR
(yelling)
Hey, bugface!

MURDOCH
Huh?

He turns and looks up. Razor fires. Pffft! The dart flies out and sticks into the transformed con's neck. Murdoch gasps and plucks the dart out, but it's too late. Already he's reverting back into a normal kat. His wings shrivel and fall off. His Ci-Kat-A mandibles retract into his mouth and disappear. His eyes squeeze shut, then open. They're normal again. They roll in their sockets in confusion. He's still airborne, flying forward of his own momentum. But because T-Bone led him down close to the ground, he suffers nothing worse than a few bumps and bruises as he slams into the concrete, tumbles and comes to a stop lying sprawled on his back, alive but unconscious. Whilst dodging lasers and explosions, Street observes the loss of his final ally with surprise and anger.

RAZOR
Bingo!

T-Bone lands beside Murdoch, setting Ann sagely aside. He kneels and checks the con's pulse, giving Razor a thumb's up.

T-BONE
He's okay, buddy.

RAZOR
Good. One down...

He loads the final dart into the gun, then turns and looks at Street nearby, doing his best to dodge everything the Enforcers are throwing at him.

RAZOR
...one to go.

He aims and fires. But Street is ready. He dodges! With his free hand, he grabs the dart out of the air and flings it contemptuously to the ground. It breaks, spilling the precious antidote everywhere.

STREET
Nizzze try, ZzzWAT Kat! But I am not zzzo eazzzy to take by zzzurprizzze.

He flies down and lands amidst the explosions.

Watching through his binoculars, Feral holds up a hand.

FERAL
Cease fire. Something's happening.

Felina looks through her binoculars too. From her P.O.V., we watch Street approaching the group. Then we switch to normal viewer P.O.V. as Street, flask in hand, stopping about twenty feet from the SWAT Kats, Ann and the unconscious Murdoch. He holds out his free hand. Something is coming over him. He looks and sounds sad. Alone.

STREET
(pleading)
Mizzz Gora... Ann... come with me. Pleazzze. Be my queen.

Ann hesitates.

STREET
One bite and you will underzzzstand. One bite and together we can make an entire new race of children to feed on the irradiated remainzzz of thizzz pitiful Earth zzzity.

ANN
But the people...

She looks down at Murdoch, then at the SWAT Kats.

ANN
...everyone will die of radiation poisoning!

Street shakes his head.

STREET
No! No, they won't! Not if we turn them! Then they'll thrive in the new radioactive environment! There will be peace! No more wars, no more--

RAZOR
No more free thought or choice.

Street eyes him with annoyance. Razor narrows his eyes at him.

RAZOR
Face it, Street. The ends don't always justify the means. The Ci-Kat-A way is not the right way.

ANN
(pleading now, herself)
Dr. Street... Harley... you're sick. Your thoughts aren't your own. Turn yourself in to the Enforcers. You've seen that they can cure people who've been bitten by the Ci-Kat-A!

She points at Murdoch, still lying out cold on the ground.

T-BONE
(chipping in)
Yeah, c'mon, Doc. Come with us and we'll get you to the Enforcers. They can make more of the cure and you'll be your old self again.

ANN
Please, Harley. Please.

For a brief moment, Street seems to consider it, and something glimmers in his compound eyes... but then he rejects it. The SWAT Kats both observe his change in body language and realize things are about to turn violent again, tensing, as Street pulls the stopper from the flask he's holding. Razor drops the air gun and starts to raise his Glovatrix.

RAZOR
Looks like we're doin' it the hard way...

STREET
If I can't have a new queen...

Before Razor can fully raise his arm to fire, Street upends the flask, dumping the contents on himself. It splashes down over his body.

STREET
...then I shall be the Ci-Kat-A king!

RAZOR
Oh boy...

T-BONE
What was that stuff?

RAZOR
I dunno, but I got a feeling this just got a whole lot worse...
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:36 am, edited 10 times in total.
3 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:32 am

Street's body shudders, his skin bubbling, expanding to tumorous proportions, ripping out of what little remains of his torn and ragged clothing, Callie's communicator clattering to the pavement and spinning off, his brown fur darkening, turning black, his features and limbs distorting and then... disappearing. As the SWAT Kats and Ann back up cautiously, they realize Street is transmogrifying into a huge, thick, black, slimy cocoon!

T-BONE
(disgusted)
Oh, gross...! What was that stuff he poured on himself?!

RAZOR
It must've been whatever he stole from Megakat Biochemical Labs!

He turns to Ann.

RAZOR
You need to get out of here, pronto!

ANN
But--

RAZOR
No "buts!" Go!

Making a miffed face, Ann turns and flees. At the Enforcer blockade surrounding the power plant, Feral peers through his binoculars, Felina standing behind him. Feral lowers the binoculars, blinks, then raises them again. From his P.O.V. we see the hideous sight of Street cocooning himself.

FELINA
(disgusted)
What's he doing, Uncle...?

FERAL
(without lowering the binoculars)
I... don't know, Felina. But it looks like he's turning into some kind of insect cocoon.

The fully transformed Street, now a big, black cocoon covering in pulsating boils and dripping a viscous, clear slime, falls forward with a splat and lays motionless on the ground. The SWAT Kats point their Glovatrixes at it. A beat. Nothing happens. T-Bone and Razor exchange confused glances.

T-BONE
Well, that turned out to be a whole lotta nothin'...

He walks over and prods at the cocoon with his foot. Still, nothing happens. It just sits there, pulsing and throbbing.

T-BONE
What'd he do...?

RAZOR
I think he pupated himself.

T-Bone turns and looks at his partner, one eyebrow raised.

RAZOR
You know, like a cocoon?

T-BONE
Like a... like a butterfly sorta deal?

RAZOR
Yeah, he's changing in there. I just know it. And somehow I don't think that anything as pretty as a butterfly is gonna come out.

T-BONE
(exasperated)
Oh, for the love of-- Then you mean this isn't over?

A wet, splitting crack startles them. They whirl. The cocoon is shuddering and rocking violently. It heaves and the top bulges, then splits as a glistening shelled back rises up, followed by the rest of what Dr. Street has become... an enormous, black, scarab-like beetle creature some seven feet tall with a shining ebony exoskeleton, except for his segment underbelly which is an off purple color, and his eyes, which are no longer green but a blazing yellowish orange, different from any Ci-Kat-A previously. He is as majestic as he is terrifying.

STREET
(voice deep and distorted)
I am the Ci-Kat-A king!

T-BONE
Great, not only a giant bug, but a giant bug with delusions of grandeur!

The SWAT Kats fire Mini-Turboblades at the huge bug, but they just bounce off his armored carapace.

T-BONE
Crud! He's a real-life Hard Shell!

Ignoring the SWAT Kats, Street's armored back splits open, the shelled plates moving aside as he spreads his huge wings, which are a royal metallic purple color. Pushing off the ground with his taloned feet, he takes to the air and flies towards the power plant.

STREET
Yezzz, I am the Ci-Kat-A king... and I will turn thizzz pitiful Earth zzzity into a paradizze for my kind!

At the blockade, Feral reacts to the approaching scarab, lowering the binoculars.

FERAL
Open fire!
(desperate)
Fire, fire, fire!

FELINA
But the SWAT Kats--

FERAL
(angrily cutting her off)
Will just have to have enough sense to get out of the way, Lieutenant! All of Megakat City is at stake if that thing breaches the reactor core!

With a sigh, Felina nods to the assembled Enforcers and plant security. They open fire at the black scarab, but the laser blasts and artillery do nothing. The SWAT Kats move aside to safety, where the unconscious Murdoch is still lying. They watch as everything the Enforcers and security guards have got does nothing against the mutated Street.

T-BONE
Razor, nothin' Feral's throwin' at 'im is even denting 'im! We've gotta find a way to stop him, or else Megakat City's gonna go into mega-meltdown!

RAZOR
Tell me something I don't know!

They ignite their jetpacks and pursue Street amidst the lasers and explosions peppering the air. A the blockade, Street lands with a thud, and bellows. The commandos and security guards scatter, Street taking a blast from Commander Feral's Peacekeeper directly to the chest with no effect except that he staggers back a bit. Enraged, he grabs hold of the tank, straining. Felina and Sergeant #2 draw their sidearms, firing at the huge monster to no effect as, with great effort, Street lifts the entire tank up! Feral, poking out of the turret, cries out in surprise and alarm, clambering out onto the top of the tank. Street tilts the tank sideways, and Feral falls off, smacking hard onto the pavement. He looks up as Street turns the Peacekeeper entirely upside-down and shakes it, the two-man crew falling out of the open turret hatch. A startled commando lands on either side of Feral.

FERAL
Come on, men! Run!

The three get up and rush off as Street flings the tank down towards them; they just barely avoid being crushed. A second Peacekeeper rolls forward and fires, but has no more luck than Feral's did. With a roar, the black scarab grabs and twists the double barrels. The hatch opens and one of the commandos crewing the vehicle pokes out. He is seized in Street's clawed hand and flung indifferently aside, smacking against the side of an Enforcer cruiser. Once more, despite the laser fire he's being pelted with, the insect begins to lift the tank. The rear hatch opens and the second commando crewing the Peacekeeper gets out, but then turns and screams as the tank is tilted up and back, falling toward him. He rolls aside and the tank lands upside-down, rocking unevenly, twisted and broken. Street pushes on as the Enforcers and security guards scatter before him, wrenching the gun off of an Enforcer halftrack and flattening the cab with one big, clawed foot, the two Enforcers inside just barely throwing open the doors and leaping out in time. Then, in a fit of pique, he shoves the halftrack onto its side and stomps off towards the power plant entrance.

Feral and Felina, joined by Sergeant #2 and several commandos, continue firing at him, but finally Feral holds up a hand.

FERAL
Stop!
(when they don't immediately cease firing)
Stop, I said!

They reluctantly stop firing.

FERAL
It's no good! Nothing can stop that thing!

The SWAT Kats whoosh overhead on their jetpacks.

FELINA
Except maybe the SWAT Kats!

FERAL
(grudgingly)
Good luck to them...
Last edited by Kooshmeister on Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
3 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:36 am

Added Street's backstory to the earlier scene with Ann.
2 x

Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by Kooshmeister » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:34 am

Went back and added a giant scorpion (different from the kind seen in Caverns of Horror) to the lab action sequence, to make this script even more of an absolutely monster-fest. Also added the restored Gray Taylor to the park sequence, to actually show him back to normal, instead of just having the other characters discuss him.
2 x

Echo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Echo » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:45 am

This is pretty cool, I remember you telling me about it last night Koosh. ^^
1 x