A Tail of Two Vipers

SWAT Kats related fan fiction can be posted here.
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Re: A Tail of Two Vipers

Post by Kooshmeister » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:14 am

Where did my post go? I posted on here explaining that I was sorry for having fallen behind in writing this script and that I intended to try and pick it up again soon. Did it get deleted? If so, why?

Anyway, like I said, I'm sorry that A Tail of Two Vipers has fallen behind. I'm still to some extent trying to figure out precisely how I want to end it. To some extent I've been making it up as a go, as when I started writing it, I didn't know what was going to happen beyond the central concept of a second, more savage Dr. Viper growing from Viper's severed tail. It took some thinking before I finally settled on the clone going on a rampage and then the Enforcers chase him into the swamp and encounter a bunch of monsters (I like putting loads of monsters in stories that involve Dr. Viper).

I may go back and refine it one day. I'm still not entirely satisfied with who gets the tail and how, and why they mess around with it (Brian's motivation seemed like it made more sense in my head, but as written I'm worried that it comes across as kinda clunky and unclear), and I think there could stand to be a few extra scenes of the Viper-thing (who really needs a name, now that I think about it) running amok in the city. And I'm also a little unsure the sequence of the SWAT Kats in the training simulator (stolen from Cold War) quite fits with the story, especially since I'm not sure that they'll end up facing either Viper or his clone in giant form. I added that just to give them something to do. So unless one of the Vipers ends up growing giant, then I'll probably scrap the scene in a rewrite and give our boys something else to do back at the hangar.

Cybertron is staying, though. RazorHappyCait
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)