A ridiculous new shtick for a SWAT Kats villain

SWAT Kats related fan fiction can be posted here.
marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

A ridiculous new shtick for a SWAT Kats villain

Post by marklungo » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:49 am

Hey, everyone. Recently, I mistyped the name of one of the SWAT Kats' most formidable opponents -- and realized that this wasn't just an ordinary typo, it was destiny. It gave the show's very first villain a chance to go in an entirely new direction. So say goodbye to a certain time-traveling wizard, and say hello to...

THE PASTAMASTER!

That's right, our wicked warlock has exchanged his Tome of Time for a cooking pot. PastmasterIcon He no longer attacks our heroes with dinosaurs and mythical monsters. His new creatures are the Cannelloni of Chaos, the Ditalini of Disaster, and the Farfalle of Fear! And if they get sauced, he calls in the Pennette of Panic, the Rigatoni of Rage, and the Tortiglioni of Terror! Can the SWAT Kats save Megakat City from these noodly nightmares? Stay tuned... for someone else to write a fanfic, because I'm too lazy to bother with it.

P.S. If Pastamaster tried to kidnap and marry Callie Briggs again, at least he wouldn't have to worry about hiring a caterer. callieeyerollicon
5 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Re: A ridiculous new shtick for a SWAT Kats villain

Post by Mikazo » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:37 am

The Swat Kats would of course have to meet this new threat in kind.

"Holy ravioli, T-Bone! We're dealing with 400 degrees of oven-baked trouble! Deploying super special sauce missile!"

Now I have this image in mind of an alternate universe where everything in Megakat City is made out of some kind of food. City Hall is a giant loaf of bread, Enforcer headquarters is a towering heap of lasagna in a brutalist architectural style, the factories have candy cane smokestacks, Dark Kat's lair is a molten lava brownie, and the Swat Kats live in a gingerbread house. Everyone eats way too much, and the city is so awash in food that that causes problems in itself.

Speaking of pasta, suppose in Megakat City it would be served with purr-mesan cheese?
3 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:02 am

Mikazo wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:37 am
The Swat Kats would of course have to meet this new threat in kind.

"Holy ravioli, T-Bone! We're dealing with 400 degrees of oven-baked trouble! Deploying super special sauce missile!"

Now I have this image in mind of an alternate universe where everything in Megakat City is made out of some kind of food. City Hall is a giant loaf of bread, Enforcer headquarters is a towering heap of lasagna in a brutalist architectural style, the factories have candy cane smokestacks, Dark Kat's lair is a molten lava brownie, and the Swat Kats live in a gingerbread house. Everyone eats way too much, and the city is so awash in food that that causes problems in itself.

Speaking of pasta, suppose in Megakat City it would be served with purr-mesan cheese?
And I thought I was silly! Thanks for expanding on my foolishness, Mikazo!
1 x

EditorElohim
Just Moved In
Paraguay

Post by EditorElohim » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:36 am

Mikazo wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:37 am
For a moment, I imagined Razor in Robin's uniform... from the '60s version. TboneLaughCait TboneLaughCait TboneLaughCait
2 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Spain

Post by Cait » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:50 am

Now I'm hungry...

I see this idea even working XD In fact, there is no villain yet messing with the food supplies and that could be a potential plot for a disaster scaredmanxicon
2 x
Image Find me on: DeviantArt / FurAffinity / Twitter

--------------

NERO X3

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:53 am

Cait wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:50 am
In fact, there is no villain yet messing with the food supplies and that could be a potential plot for a disaster scaredmanxicon
Indeed. Rex Shard and Mutilor tried to interfere with the water supply, so it's high time some villain threatened the food.
2 x

Leon Mane
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Leon Mane » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:13 am

For some reason I want to use this idea. Not the Pastamaster, but some kind of food wizard, determined to reshape the world (and the waistlines of its populace) to their will. A lunatic Lunch Lady with a magic ladle and stew kettle, summoning forth monsters made of all manner of meals. Sort of like Gramma Stuffum from Kids Next Door.

I'm redoing my SWAT Katz fic (it has been forever since I've actually posted anything and I may change locations and pen name), and some original villains would fit right in for the MC and his weapon systems operator.
3 x