SWAT Kats with pupils

If your creative masterpiece doesn't fit in art or text... then place it here! (Music, custom helmets, cosplay)
Leon Mane
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Re: SWAT Kats with pupils

Post by Leon Mane » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:03 am

I love how Molly's just looking away like she couldn't be more embarrassed or annoyed with the others. "You dolts do know that's Feral's niece, right? *Swats Mac with her cannon arm* And you should be ashamed o' yerself! I'm standin' right here!"
1 x

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Rusakov » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:47 pm

Too close a resemblance for me to resist! :P
1 x

Leon Mane
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Leon Mane » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:18 am

Isn't he and his crew in Space Jam 2?
0 x

Echo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Echo » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:30 pm

Leon Mane wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:18 am
Isn't he and his crew in Space Jam 2?
Yup =_=

They got rid of a cartoon skunk and not a group of serial killers.
1 x

Leon Mane
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Leon Mane » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:03 pm

Are they even paying attention to the actual fans anymore?
0 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:02 pm

Leon Mane wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:03 pm
Are they even paying attention to the actual fans anymore?
Did they ever?
0 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Leon Mane
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Leon Mane » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:14 am

At one point, they'd listen to the larger number of people who they could usually count on to go to the theaters and buy tickets, and probably buy the DVD or Blu-ray later on. Now they look at Twitter, see a few dozen screaming unpleasable snowflakes and think that's the money making audience they need to pander to. I expect it to tank, hard. Get woke, go broke. In several years they'll try again with another sport, and maybe then they'll declare this dumpster fire non-canon and give us a Lola Bunny that has actual character and strength without making her look like Bugs with different colored fur and eyelashes.

If I sound salty about this, I am. Not about what they did to Lola (well, not just that). The hypocrisy is what's gotten under my skin.
1 x

marklungo
Fandom Veteran
United States of America

Post by marklungo » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:21 am

Oh, we're getting into politics. Probably best to avoid talking about that here.
0 x
"Saturday is usually my morning to sleep in."

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Rusakov » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:46 pm

Brutally honest question Leon: why do you feel the need to bring your political complaints into every thread you post in? Nobody else here does that.

[I presume I'll get banned for this post, but there's only so much I can tolerate before snapping.]
2 x

EditorElohim
Resident
Paraguay

Post by EditorElohim » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:25 am

While I like to talk about how certain policies hurt the entertainment industry, I don't think this is the most appropriate place to do it. I would suggest creating an Off-topic to talk about basically "whatever", all within a framework of respect; if it's not done, no problem, let's just not cause friction between forum members.

As far as Space Jam: New Legacy is concerned, I don't hold out much hope for it; the absence of Michael Jordan and the questionable acting skills of LeBron James will carry more weight than the censorship of the French skunk.

As a bonus fact: since there seems to be no reference to this series in "Space Jam" so far, I'm becoming more and more convinced that Swat Kats is the black sheep of Hanna-Barbera, Cartoon Network and Warner Bros. I may be exaggerating, but that's what I have a

And to get back to the subject at hand.... T-Bone and Razor look weird with pupils, like something unsettling and yet... funny. RazorHappyCait

And while we're at it... How do those masks work, do they have holes for the eyes or holes with a more transparent fabric to be able to see but in the animation it looks white?
0 x