Hello from Chile!

Tell us about yourself and how SWAT Kats is special to you!
User avatar
Josh-key
Just Moved In
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:38 pm
Location: Viña del Mar
x 57
x 8
Chile

Hello from Chile!

Post by Josh-key » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Hello, I am Josh. It is a pleasure to meet you all!
I am a big fan of the Swat Kats and I found this forum thanks to an encyclopedia.
Before registering in the forum, I was reading the fanfics/art, "what if?" And the Kats Eye News. I really like this place!. It is because of this reason that I decided to register and participate in the discussions.

About me... I live in Viña del Mar (Chile), but I was born in Punta Arenas. I speak Spanish and a little bit of English. (Yes, my english is basic and I am trying my best D:) I am a currently a Sound Engineering student and Im on my second year.
I LOVE music!. I always attend to local concerts and festivals.

Nos vemos! ^^
4 x

User avatar
Kooshmeister
Fandom Veteran
Posts: 1557
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: North Carolina, USA
x 2090
x 1856
United States of America

Re: Hello from Chile!

Post by Kooshmeister » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:18 pm

Great to meet you, Josh! Welcome to our little forum! I'm Kooshmeister, or just Koosh. I'm a big Dr. Viper lover. ViperSMile
1 x
R.I.P. Gary Owens (1936-2015)

User avatar
SVMON94
Resident
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:44 pm
x 2
x 98
Contact:
Finland

Re: Hello from Chile!

Post by SVMON94 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi there! I'm Sampo and i'm a huge callie fan who occasionally yells about japanese toys.
2 x
I ship felina x callie with a burning passion.

User avatar
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 1020
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:11 pm
Location: Somewhere in Megakat City...
x 2291
x 1305
Contact:
Spain

Re: Hello from Chile!

Post by Cait » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:07 pm

¡Bienvenido!

It's great to see another spanish talker here RazorHappyCait If you need help with english, tell me. I can help as a translator if you want. Just PM me!
2 x

User avatar
MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 12:01 pm
Location: USA
x 2537
x 1981
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Hello from Chile!

Post by MoDaD » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Welcome to the forum. I've been beginning to understand the challenges a sound engineer faces as of late, and am hoping that an on-site audio mixer and mics that are being provided for an upcoming project won't prove problematic. TboneLaughCait

Anyway, feel free to browse old topics and add your own perspective on things. There aren't too many locked topics here.
2 x

User avatar
NeeKnight
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:25 am
Location: Just outside of London, England
x 663
x 456
Great Britain

Re: Hello from Chile!

Post by NeeKnight » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:41 pm

RazHoping Hope you like it here Josh. And don't worry about only having basic English. From what I read in your post, you have better English skills that quite a lot of the English people I know RazLaugh
1 x

User avatar
Josh-key
Just Moved In
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:38 pm
Location: Viña del Mar
x 57
x 8
Chile

Re: Hello from Chile!

Post by Josh-key » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:58 am

Kooshmeister wrote:Great to meet you, Josh! Welcome to our little forum! I'm Kooshmeister, or just Koosh. I'm a big Dr. Viper lover. ViperSMile
Thanks and nice!~ I hope see you in other posts RazorHappyCait
SVMON94 wrote:Hi there! I'm Sampo and i'm a huge callie fan who occasionally yells about japanese toys.
Cool~! It's sound interesting x3
Cait wrote:¡Bienvenido!

It's great to see another spanish talker here RazorHappyCait If you need help with english, tell me. I can help as a translator if you want. Just PM me!
Yeeeeis~!! *Taco mode on*
¡Muchas gracias por la bienvenida!
Es un agrado enorme encontrarme alguien que hable español ^^ Cualquier cosa sobre traducción... te tendré presente x3 Ya que igual mi inglés le hace falta un poco de práctica y más conocimiento. Onda estoy con el libro de gramatica y diccionario a mi lado, por un lado mejor porque así lo pratico... Otra razón de estar aca en Megakat City :D
2 x

User avatar
Josh-key
Just Moved In
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:38 pm
Location: Viña del Mar
x 57
x 8
Chile

Re: Hello from Chile!

Post by Josh-key » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:21 am

MoDaD wrote:Welcome to the forum. I've been beginning to understand the challenges a sound engineer faces as of late, and am hoping that an on-site audio mixer and mics that are being provided for an upcoming project won't prove problematic. TboneLaughCait

Anyway, feel free to browse old topics and add your own perspective on things. There aren't too many locked topics here.
Hehehe~! You can undertand me! Good luck with the proyect. In other line I'm working a proyect too about japaneses cover with my friends.
Audio Mixer and Mics? Cool~! I know about that and if you want i can help about the mics x3~

And yes~! I'll take a time for read the other topics and reply that. Thanks! RazDetermined
NeeKnight wrote:RazHoping Hope you like it here Josh. And don't worry about only having basic English. From what I read in your post, you have better English skills that quite a lot of the English people I know RazLaugh
Really? I can't believe RazSurprised
Well... In this moment I've a grammatical book for write in your language ^^
0 x

User avatar
Mr. Goodkat
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:30 am
Location: Germany
x 950
x 481
Contact:
Germany

Re: Hello from Chile!

Post by Mr. Goodkat » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:44 am

Welcome to Megakat City, Josh. It's always nice to meet new people in this place. RazHappy
Josh-key wrote:I am a currently a Sound Engineering student and Im on my second year.
I LOVE music!. I always attend to local concerts and festivals.
It looks like that the number of audiophile members here is growing. BacteriaDivide
2 x

User avatar
Prettyshadowj26
Long-Term Resident
Posts: 259
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:44 pm
x 150
x 331
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Hello from Chile!

Post by Prettyshadowj26 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:46 pm

Welcome I'm sure you'll like it here RazorHappyCait
1 x

Post Reply