A new country in the list!

Tell us about yourself and how SWAT Kats is special to you!
Dr. Ascara
Resident
Belarus

A new country in the list!

Post by Dr. Ascara » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:21 pm

I have missed this section in the first day of being here. I would like to repair this injustice. I am male, 23 years old, from Belarus.
The point is that I have never known about this cartoon. Neither it was ever broadcasted or heard in my country. I have discovered this real pearl of animation only one week ago scrolling some unfunny memes when I saw the shot with (as I know now Dark Swat Kats) and the title: "When cats were more than just pets". And so few likes comparing to other pictures... I thought: oh, seems to be old enough. What is this? I was impressed by the dynamics of the intro, so I prepared dictionaries and started watching it. In the most difficult moments I used the scripts from your site. It was a hard work (because my main foreign language is French, not English), but I had much pleasure.
Parallel to this I was lurking this forum willing to discover more about the cartoon and its fandom. Finally, I decided to join.
Euh.. That's all I guess :)
Last edited by Dr. Ascara on Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
3 x

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Re: A new country in the list!

Post by Rusakov » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:52 pm

ascara wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:21 pm
I have missed this section in the first day of being here. I would like to repair this injustice.
My real name is Yury Varaksa (actually my nickname is the name backwards: Ascara Virouille) I am male, 23 years old, from Belarus.
The point is that I have never known about this cartoon. Neither it was ever broadcasted or heard in my country. I have discovered this real pearl of animation only one week ago. I was scrolling some unfunny memes when I saw the shot with (as I know now Dark Swat Kats) and the title: "When cats were more than just pets". And so few likes comparing to other pictures... I thought: oh, seems to be old enough. What is this? I was impressed by the dynamics of the intro, so I prepared dictionaries and started watching it. In the most difficult moment I used the scripts from your site. It was a hard work (because my main foreign language is French, not English), but I had much pleasure.
Parallel to this I was lurking this forum willing to discover more about the cartoon and its fandom. Finally, I decided to join.
Euh.. That's all I guess :)
Welcome to our forums! RazorHappyCait
2 x

Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Spain

Re: A new country in the list!

Post by Cait » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:41 am

Welcome! RazorHappyCait
2 x
Image Find me on: DeviantArt / FurAffinity / Twitter