Mickey vs. Miley

Anything non-SK related can be discussed here.
Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Mickey vs. Miley

Post by Rusakov » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:53 am

jbwarner86 at DeviantArt

That being said: I don't harbor any hatred for Miley Cyrus, but rather the fact that formerly cartoon-centric channels have largely gone to crud. :evil:
2 x

MoDaD
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Re: Mickey vs. Miley

Post by MoDaD » Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:20 pm

This seems like kind of an ancient criticism, even the artwork is nearly 13 years old :D

In all honesty I have no idea what's even on television anymore - I haven't had cable since about the time that was illustrated. I was under the impression that the content-streaming model has since overshadowed traditional network broadcast. Do people still passively watch TV? For me, any shows I would like to watch I have to make an active decision to watch, and queue them on a playlist or seek them out through other means if for some reason they're not on the variety of streaming services I've found myself to have - should probably cancel at least half of those TboneLaughCait
1 x

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Rusakov » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:32 pm

MoDaD wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:20 pm
This seems like kind of an ancient criticism, even the artwork is nearly 13 years old :D

In all honesty I have no idea what's even on television anymore - I haven't had cable since about the time that was illustrated. I was under the impression that the content-streaming model has since overshadowed traditional network broadcast. Do people still passively watch TV? For me, any shows I would like to watch I have to make an active decision to watch, and queue them on a playlist or seek them out through other means if for some reason they're not on the variety of streaming services I've found myself to have - should probably cancel at least half of those TboneLaughCait
I record some stuff from cable, but not as much as I used to. RazSilly
1 x

Rusakov
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Rusakov » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:26 pm

While we're on the subject of TV going to crud...

:P
1 x

EditorElohim
Resident
Paraguay

Post by EditorElohim » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:57 am

Rusakov wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:26 pm
While we're on the subject of TV going to crud...

:P
It is because of things like this reboot that I fear for a return of the series. scaredmanxicon scaredmanxicon
0 x