General Gaming Thread

Anything non-SK related can be discussed here.
DarkFatalKnight
Resident

General Gaming Thread

Post by DarkFatalKnight » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:35 am

I think it's about time this forum could use a general thread for discussing anything gaming related. Talk about the latest gaming news, games you're interested in, what you're playing, etc.

Last two games I played were Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. on Wii U. They're both fun games to play, just wish Nintendo would restock on those Gamecube controller adapters!
0 x

LowdogCraft
Filled with Determination
United States of America

Re: General Gaming Thread

Post by LowdogCraft » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:51 pm

You have SSB for Wii U as well? We should add each other as friends and play a few rounds! :D

As for me, I've been addicted to the game osu, a rhythm game that's free to play, but has some useful features for paying players. I'm also having a bit of fun with GTA V and GTA San Andreas with the multi-player mod.
0 x
~BlueFoxxo
Artist, Musician, Writer, Gamer and
LGBTQ+ Supporter
also i'm bi
"Knowing the mouse might one day leave its hole and get the cheese... It fills you with determination."
Icon by @menacing-marshmallow on Tumblr

Mikazo
Long-Term Resident
United States of America

Post by Mikazo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:21 am

Typically I don't game all that much these days, since I don't have the time. However I just tried the new Shadow Warrior game. All in all, not a bad game, and the graphics are beautiful. It is somewhat of a departure from the original game, which was more of a parody of kung fu films. (Incidentally, playing that one sparked an interest for me in the Asia Pacific region when I was younger. XD )

It was also a good way to put my new laptop to the test. I got a customized Lenovo ThinkPad, and it ran the game just fine. That was confirmation for me that the laptop should be able to do anything I need it to. :)
0 x

T-Bone
Resident
Russia

Post by T-Bone » Sun May 03, 2015 1:51 pm

My favorite PC game is Star Trek:Elite force. This is very incredible game about the team which protects starship "Voyager" from the deadly enemies. You play for Alex Munro-commander of the Hazard Team,he is tactical expert who can help his teammates.

This is very interesting game with unique gameplay and storyline. I highly recommend this game for all Star Trek fans.

Edit: I finished played in Star Trek: DS9- The Fallen. This game was is so awesome, amazing storyline, greatest gameplay. RazorLoveCait I will not say anything about storyline, just try to play in this amazing game.

0 x
SK fan since 1998.

SwatKats forever!

Razor:Hey,don’t sweat it, I’ll teach you how to swim.
T-Bone:Fish swim,I fly.