SWAT Katting on tumblr

Anything non-SK related can be discussed here.
User avatar
Kanogetz
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:12 am
Location: chopper pilot seat
x 303
x 117
Republic of Serbia

Re: SWAT Katting on tumblr

Post by Kanogetz » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:26 am

Heyo Agracite!
I have my art scattered all over the place, the few I have. Full time job slowed me down tremendously so there is little time for me to work on my art. But when I do find the time, these are the places where I post my stuff:

My main gallery is on DA : http://kanogetz.deviantart.com/

Secondary: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kanogetz/ (forgot to thank you for the watch, I really appreaciate it ^^)

And there is tumblr http://stungunwolf.tumblr.com/ where I sometimes post my art. I should really put more stuff there.
3 x
slothful artist / dynamic gamer / mechanized bum.
http://kanogetz.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Agracite
Resident
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:48 am
x 90
x 150
Contact:
United States of America

Re: SWAT Katting on tumblr

Post by Agracite » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Thanks to everyone who has allowed me to share all things SWAT Kats on tumblr. I just wanted to bump this thread and ask any new Kats fans here about posting works. This applies for fan art, fan fic, fan music, fan videos and other fan works.

1. Do you have a tumblr?
2. Do you ever post SWAT Kats related things?
3. If you do not have a tumblr, where do you post your SWAT Kats fan works?
4. If you do not have a tumblr, may I have permission to repost your SWAT Kats fan work with credit and link to said fan work?

Thanks again!
3 x
"My momma musta put agracite in my cereal when I was a kitten."

https://agraciteinmycereal.tumblr.com/

User avatar
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 1020
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:11 pm
Location: Somewhere in Megakat City...
x 2292
x 1307
Contact:
Spain

Re: SWAT Katting on tumblr

Post by Cait » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:17 am

Agracite wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:26 pm
Thanks to everyone who has allowed me to share all things SWAT Kats on tumblr. I just wanted to bump this thread and ask any new Kats fans here about posting works. This applies for fan art, fan fic, fan music, fan videos and other fan works.

1. Do you have a tumblr?
2. Do you ever post SWAT Kats related things?
3. If you do not have a tumblr, where do you post your SWAT Kats fan works?
4. If you do not have a tumblr, may I have permission to repost your SWAT Kats fan work with credit and link to said fan work?

Thanks again!
You should make the call in Discord too, just tell them to come here and reply so the messages don't get lost in the chat logs. There are lots of fans there doing amazing stuff that haven't touch the forums yet.
If you want, tell me and I can make an (at)everyone message for it.
0 x

User avatar
Agracite
Resident
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:48 am
x 90
x 150
Contact:
United States of America

Re: SWAT Katting on tumblr

Post by Agracite » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:15 pm

Cait wrote:You should make the call in Discord too, just tell them to come here and reply so the messages don't get lost in the chat logs. There are lots of fans there doing amazing stuff that haven't touch the forums yet.
If you want, tell me and I can make an (at)everyone message for it.
I really dislike the SK Discord... any post I’d make would quickly get drowned out by text walls and gif overkill. RazEmbarrassed
1 x
"My momma musta put agracite in my cereal when I was a kitten."

https://agraciteinmycereal.tumblr.com/

User avatar
Cait
Challenge Champion
Challenge Champion
Posts: 1020
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:11 pm
Location: Somewhere in Megakat City...
x 2292
x 1307
Contact:
Spain

Re: SWAT Katting on tumblr

Post by Cait » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:37 pm

Agracite wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:15 pm
Cait wrote:You should make the call in Discord too, just tell them to come here and reply so the messages don't get lost in the chat logs. There are lots of fans there doing amazing stuff that haven't touch the forums yet.
If you want, tell me and I can make an (at)everyone message for it.
I really dislike the SK Discord... any post I’d make would quickly get drowned out by text walls and gif overkill. RazEmbarrassed
That's why i said of using (at)everyone with the message telling to go here, so they don't reply there XD Also, i would be posting it in the sk-fanart channel most likely. That channel is not being used much lately, so it would be hard to miss it.
0 x

User avatar
Agracite
Resident
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:48 am
x 90
x 150
Contact:
United States of America

Re: SWAT Katting on tumblr

Post by Agracite » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Cait wrote:That's why i said of using (at)everyone with the message telling to go here, so they don't reply there XD Also, i would be posting it in the sk-fanart channel most likely. That channel is not being used much lately, so it would be hard to miss it.
Ok, but you see I have posted about my tumblr in Discord already. I thought putting it in the SWAT Kats promotion channel would be best but even that channel gets filled with conversations after... Some people don’t use the channels properly especially when it comes to staying on topic.

The fan art channel is the same way. An image is posted (sometimes without credit) and people quickly go from discussing the image to having a whole other subject discussed and that person’s image didn’t get seen. Most people don’t bother scrolling back when faced with 50+, 100+ or more messages when logging in. It’s why I prefer the forum, things can more easily be found and everything is better organized because posts are often easily missed in Discord. RazEmbarrassed
1 x
"My momma musta put agracite in my cereal when I was a kitten."

https://agraciteinmycereal.tumblr.com/

Post Reply